Questions about the WBO

Im really new to wbo. how do i post on other threads???
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:05 AM)Epicbananaz111 Wrote: Im really new to wbo. how do i post on other threads???

You go to other threads and do exactly what you just did ... ?
does anyone know how to get a face on wbo? I am a begginner at this website.
(Mar. 12, 2011  8:38 PM)bey hunters Wrote: does anyone know how to get a face on wbo? I am a begginner at this website.

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help
Will the 4D and supposedly heavier such and such Metal Master beys have their own metagame, or will it be like the Metal System and HWS beyblades?
(Mar. 14, 2011  9:50 AM)pichu0909 Wrote: Will the 4D and supposedly heavier such and such Metal Master beys have their own metagame, or will it be like the Metal System and HWS beyblades?

I think we should let it release first, then decide? I think they wont have their own Metagame
That seems somewhat acceptable, Ill wait. Thanks for your answer.
Read the threads, then you'd know the answer.
I was going to search, but your method is feasible aswell. Thanks.
I can't post a picture for carp.
Upload it on an image-hosting website, take the direct link they give you, and use proper BB codes :
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=7
(Mar. 16, 2011  5:06 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: How do I add buddies?

My Settings, Buddy/Ignore List.
I have a question. How do you know if a person is either evading ban or using two accounts?
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:37 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: I have a question. How do you know if a person is either evading ban or using two accounts?

Sometimes just by their behaviour, their username, or their own reported testimony, but often we just look at their IP address(es) and see if anyone else shares it/them.
When you say reported testimony, do you mean an "alibi"?
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:41 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: When you say reported testimony, do you mean an "alibi"?

No, just banned people saying on their new account "hey it's me, [x], i had to make a new account lolol".
In order to receive the "Rose Face", I have to take a picture of my Beyblade collection that is over 50 beyblades in the Beyblade collection topic?
(Mar. 17, 2011  8:10 AM)pegasismaster10 Wrote: In order to receive the "Rose Face", I have to take a picture of my Beyblade collection that is over 50 beyblades in the Beyblade collection topic?

Yes, and if you don't get it right away, PM a moderator.
How do you put words under your avatar?
(Mar. 17, 2011  2:33 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: How do you put words under your avatar?

My Settings, Edit Profile, Custom User Title.
Any chance of having the March of the Bladers event up on the "Upcomming events"? Normally, we have 50+ attendees down already in the first few days, I think the info is slow to reach those who only visit to check on the upcoming events.
how can i have a pic as my signiture and still put some words under
[img]Link Here[/img]
then below that type the things you need