Questions about the WBO

Quick question...
How come I don't see the option to add attatchments to my posts anymore?
(Jan. 30, 2011  9:12 PM)Nojo294 Wrote: Quick question...
How come I don't see the option to add attatchments to my posts anymore?

We disabled that function in an attempt to keep rup123 from posting his prohibited content again. Actually it seems to have worked, as far as I know he has not come back for more than one week now ...
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:00 AM)bladerxack8522 Wrote: whats a bump?

It is the action of posting just to bring your topic back to the top of the first page of a forum. While it is SPAM, we allow it in the Bey Marketplace forum, but nowhere else.
Hey, you guys remember littlechipz?

We're good friends over IM, and I was wondering if I could have his passport? /angel/ He said he didn't want it to go to waste, but I dont think its valid anymore either because he went against the terms of service or something...

Pretty Please Smile
Yeah, I wonder about that. Why do we have a Buddy list, but it is impossible to send a buddy request XD
The buddy list serves as a shortcut to when certain people are online, it does not open any chat function, aside the PM shortcut, so there should be no need to accept or decline friend requests, because they probably couldnt care less if they were on someone else's desperate to be friends with list...
mcsnow, leave the answering to the people who know more (sorry if I'm sounding rude, just saying)

My question was, Why is it there, if we can't use it, because I see no way of sending a request, declining, or accepting can't be done anyway if you cannot send a request. So my question was, What is the point of it being there.
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:52 AM)mcsnow Wrote: Hey, you guys remember littlechipz?

We're good friends over IM, and I was wondering if I could have his passport? /angel/ He said he didn't want it to go to waste, but I dont think its valid anymore either because he went against the terms of service or something...

Pretty Please Smile

No, unfortunately. He should probably not have bought one if he was planning on getting banned ...

Zeox Wrote:Yeah, I wonder about that. Why do we have a Buddy list, but it is impossible to send a buddy request
The buddy list is frankly useless and I do not know why so many people know about it upon registration and ask me "how do you add people as buddies??". It really just serves the purpose of giving you easier access to your "buddies"' usernames when you want to send them a private message. As such, I see no need to have "buddy requests" because it is not as if you were somehow going to invade their privacy more than any other member could ...
how fo you take off ignore thing
edit you added by accident can tkae off
How do you delete a poll in your threads?
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do you delete a poll in your threads?

You don't. You have to wait till it expires.
Hey guys how do I make one of those things that says (Click To View)??
Sparta
Code:
[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

You put it around what you want.

[quote='BillyBlast' pid='529991' dateline='1296518368']

the buddy list ignore out someone in there by accident
Why does the WBO not have a Facebook page?
(Feb. 01, 2011  9:31 PM)Ultimatefry Wrote: Why does the WBO not have a Facebook page?

We do actually, but I am not preoccupied by Facebook, nor do I have time for it.
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:41 PM)Electric Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  5:32 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: How do you delete a poll in your threads?

You don't. You have to wait till it expires.

What if I didn't put an expiry date for one of mine, but I want to delete it now?
(Feb. 01, 2011  7:56 PM)Ray Joker Wrote: Sparta
Code:
[spoiler]  [/spoiler]

You put it around what you want.

(Feb. 01, 2011  8:11 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: [quote='BillyBlast' pid='529991' dateline='1296518368']

the buddy list ignore out someone in there by accident

please answer i need to know
Is Libra unbanned???
(Feb. 01, 2011  11:59 PM)giigman Wrote: Is Libra unbanned???

EDIT: Sorry I thought you said banned.
Not yet, but it's on the verge. The only thing needed at the moment is a bit more testing.
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:47 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Not yet, but it's on the verge. The only thing needed at the moment is a bit more testing.

O.K. thanks I hope it's unbanned soon!
Do you guys let people sell stuff on here like pokemon cards