Questions about the WBO

Deikailo Wrote:What's the largest tournament the WBO has had to date?
I seem to remember sixty-eight participants, and that might have been in Toronto ?
Sorry I just thought you didnt write it Sorry
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:47 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
Deikailo Wrote:What's the largest tournament the WBO has had to date?
I seem to remember sixty-eight participants, and that might have been in Toronto ?
Was it one of the more recent ones? I think Kei told me it was 58, but maybe there were two of them. Toronto has always been very active.
Tourney questions

1. Didn't really get the Round Robin explaination, could you rephrase it?

2. I don't use Paypal, could I have an address to send the money to?
A Round Robin is basically when every participant plays against every other participant. Read this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

Most people don't really like sending/recieving money by mail due to the chance it could get lost on the way.
Are There Beyblade tournaments in Puerto Rico? Can you tell me WBO
There will be if someone attempts to make a tournament, and submits it towards the event proposals. That is, if the proposal is accepted.

The WBO doesn't make tournaments or organize them, the members inside the WBO make them.
Thanks Pockyx3, I thought the WBO organized them!
I dont know where I write thet I want to do a tournament but I think its here. If I want to make a tournament, where do I do it? in the beach, in my home,Where? And how do I tell people where it is and that its a tournament? Can you explain me this whole thing WBO?
(Jan. 17, 2011  10:52 PM)Earth X 980 Wrote: Thanks Pockyx3, I thought the WBO organized them!
I dont know where I write thet I want to do a tournament but I think its here. If I want to make a tournament, where do I do it? in the beach, in my home,Where? And how do I tell people where it is and that its a tournament? Can you explain me this whole thing WBO?
Read the Event Guide in the Event Proposals forum ...
What is the Paypal address to donate money to the WBO?
I will donate 30$ ASAP.
donate@worldbeyblade.org
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:50 PM)TastyTacos Wrote: What is the Paypal address to donate money to the WBO?
I will donate 30$ ASAP.
donate@worldbeyblade.org , it was in the page before this Smile
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Was it one of the more recent ones? I think Kei told me it was 58, but maybe there were two of them. Toronto has always been very active.
I cannot remember which one it was, and it might have been fifty-eight too ...
Thanks deikailo and Xblader
(Jan. 17, 2011  11:55 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2011  7:48 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Was it one of the more recent ones? I think Kei told me it was 58, but maybe there were two of them. Toronto has always been very active.
I cannot remember which one it was, and it might have been fifty-eight too ...

Uh yes I would just like to confirm this.
It was 58.
Just cause it was mine, haha.
Ok i have always wanted to do a beyblade compition but i never know what to do. I live in mississippi, USA. Please reply or PM.

P.S. where can i buy a Libra beyblade metal fusion.
P.S. what are some good beyblade metal fusion beys/combo
(Jan. 18, 2011  6:59 AM)surfb0ard Wrote: Ok i have always wanted to do a beyblade compition but i never know what to do. I live in mississippi, USA. Please reply or PM.
You might want to take a look at this guide.

(Jan. 18, 2011  6:59 AM)surfb0ard Wrote: P.S. where can i buy a Libra beyblade metal fusion.
Questions regarding buying Beyblades belong in the Purchase Consultation thread.

(Jan. 18, 2011  6:59 AM)surfb0ard Wrote: P.S. what are some good beyblade metal fusion beys/combo
Check the Competitive MFB Combos thread.
Does the WBO attend conventions like the New York Toy Fair? I heard it was an professionals only event. So, would the WBO admins count as professionals since they own a message board?
(Jan. 18, 2011  9:13 PM)OptimusPrime Wrote: Does the WBO attend conventions like the New York Toy Fair? I heard it was an professionals only event. So, would the WBO admins count as professionals since they own a message board?
We do not travel ... I also highly doubt we could be called professionals.
don't know if this is in the right place but
How do you make or start a thread?
(Jan. 19, 2011  6:48 AM)Off Topic King Wrote: don't know if this is in the right place but
How do you make or start a thread?
At the top-right corner of a forum, you will see an icon that reads "New Topic".
Click it.
Can all mods make new forums or is it just admins or global moderators
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:57 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Can all mods make new forums or is it just admins or global moderators
Forums are created only by Committee Members.
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 19, 2011  4:57 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: Can all mods make new forums or is it just admins or global moderators
Forums are created only by Committee Members.

daegor kei <3 and you are commitee members right
(Jan. 19, 2011  5:12 PM)Aquila112 Wrote: daegor kei <3 and you are commitee members right

Yes, and Blader DJ as well.