Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 13, 2011  8:25 PM)red B uk Wrote: how come my pass port face is gone i got mine on the 11th dec

it is a glitch that they are working on
edit:Nvm I Get it now
how do i put letters under my avatar and is there a way to redeem myself from a warning lvl 1 (i didnt know)
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Lightning Miku Wrote: is there a way to redeem myself from a warning lvl 1 (i didnt know)

No. Unless a mod removes it, which is unlikely.
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Lightning Miku Wrote: how do i put letters under my avatar and is there a way to redeem myself from a warning lvl 1 (i didnt know)
My Settings, Edit profile, Custom User Title.

Be a very good member.
(Jan. 14, 2011  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  3:48 AM)Lightning Miku Wrote: how do i put letters under my avatar and is there a way to redeem myself from a warning lvl 1 (i didnt know)
My Settings, Edit profile, Custom User Title.

Be a very good member.

thank you and ill go beyond good
Lol.

In regards to the upcoming tournament, Blazing Summer. As of now, I have no MFB and I doubt my Byxis will arrive before then. However, Chipz brother and sister have come to Sydney, and I was wondering if they could attend under my name? They could alternate between rounds etc...

btw, If Chipz is still suspended by the 19th, will he not be able to attend Blazing Summer.
Of course not.
Which question was it aimed at. He cant come to any tourneys if hes.suspended?
Mostly both, since being suspended is a precarious situation, but he will not be suspended anymore by the 19th anyway.
Thanks for the heads up Kai-V, good to know.
Does the WBO provide you a Beypointer or do you have to buy one yourself?
Beypointers aren't even needed at all; They're often viewed as junk, when playing anywhere other than Japan and for good reason.

And, no the WBO doesn't supply you with one.
(Jan. 15, 2011  1:13 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Beypointers aren't even needed at all; They're often viewed as junk, when playing anywhere other than Japan and for good reason.

Beypointers are junk in Japan too.
How are we given access to use the Beypoint System?
Is there something wrong with the site's host? I just checked my User CP and it said I made two of the same thread and a thread about Hyper Aquario. I made one thread, but I never made a second one that's the exact same., and I never made a thread regarding Hyper Aquario.
(Jan. 15, 2011  4:52 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Is there something wrong with the site's host? I just checked my User CP and it said I made two of the same thread and a thread about Hyper Aquario. I made one thread, but I never made a second one that's the exact same., and I never made a thread regarding Hyper Aquario.
When we erase posts, new topics are made and archived. That means that one of your posts was not relevant enough to be kept ...

Jellyboy Wrote:How are we given access to use the Beypoint System?
When you play in one of our tournaments the organiser sends the results to a Committee Member and the latter processes the results ?
Okay, but it still said I made a thread titled "Hyper Aquario 105F", which I didn't.
(Jan. 15, 2011  5:45 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Okay, but it still said I made a thread titled "Hyper Aquario 105F", which I didn't.
Because the erased post was in that topic
• The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is
attached to the Launcher. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade
must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle

Does that mean I have to use the same beyblade for that battle, but I can change after it's over. (When I mean over, I mean when I'm done fighting that person, not just done with that single battle)
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:20 AM)Zeox Wrote: • The Blader's Beyblade selection is to be considered undecided until the Beyblade is
attached to the Launcher. Once the Beyblade is attached to the Launcher, that Beyblade
must be used for the duration of the BeyBattle

Does that mean I have to use the same beyblade for that battle, but I can change after it's over. (When I mean over, I mean when I'm done fighting that person, not just done with that single battle)
Yes, exactly.
Why can't the WBO have a chat site, like on Xat or Chatango?
(Jan. 16, 2011  7:51 AM)Zeox Wrote: Why can't the WBO have a chat site, like on Xat or Chatango?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...#pid273979
I tried to delete a Post and it keeps coming up with "Error"
I ticked the box and pressed "Delete now".
Please help.
Only Moderators and Asmins can use that feature, although I question why it is visible?