Questions about the WBO

(Dec. 28, 2010  10:05 PM)Shaun Motu Wrote: hey do any tournaments come to New Zealand or soon? please answer!.

A friend of mine who is in New Zealand actually tried to organize one a while ago but no one else really was committed to it. If only he was trying now he could probably host one xD. I can try asking him if you want?
Does the host of our tournament let us know and approve about updating our beypoints? Or is it any staff who tell you?
(Dec. 30, 2010  5:03 AM)A Wrote: Does the host of our tournament let us know and approve about updating our beypoints? Or is it any staff who tell you?
It's the admins.
When reporting a thread posted in the wrong forum, do you report it as spam, or type in wrong forum? I only ask because that isn't listed as a reason to report a post.
Why won't it let me delete ? I'm new and I try deleting forums I put in the wrong places. And I acciently posted something twice because it wouldn't let me post... Please help.

Post in a PM to me if you can help please.
(Dec. 29, 2010  6:04 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: . . . I've been doing this all wrong.

Hahah, but the overwhelming majority posts are full of useful information. You're knowledgeable about your plastics, customization and pricing, and your overall knowledge of the hobby is impeccable. That's why you acquired those new Faces. xD
(Dec. 30, 2010  9:02 AM)Thresher Wrote: When reporting a thread posted in the wrong forum, do you report it as spam, or type in wrong forum? I only ask because that isn't listed as a reason to report a post.
Type whatever you want. Usually we will see what forum it was posted in, but there is nothing stopping you from writing "wrong forum".
does anyone know if any tornaments are showing up in kansas
(Dec. 30, 2010  7:26 PM)earthareis531 Wrote: does anyone know if any tornaments are showing up in kansas
There are none. Look in the WBO General forum.
Quando si svolgerà il torneo e dove??
Quando si svolgerà il torneo?? Quando??
Hmm, this is an english speaking board, there is a foreign launguage forum...
Does any1 know if Flame Libra came out in Mass
I need to battle if anyone knows about battles in florida let me know
(Dec. 31, 2010  5:16 PM)GravityBladerX Wrote: Does any1 know if Flame Libra came out in Mass
This topic and forum is for questions on the World Beyblade Organization, not Beyblade. Ask that elsewhere.

beyman380 Wrote:I need to battle if anyone knows about battles in florida let me know
Look in the WBO General forum.
What's the paypal donation email for the WBO? Paypal@worldbeyblade.org ?
donate@worldbeyblade.org that's what the account I was told to send money to for the Sydney tournament so I guess that's the account Smile.
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:55 PM)|Joe| Wrote: It is a DS game only Bey.

That's a shame, it's the best beyblade in the world. If it were released, the WBO would ban it. If I were to organize an event, could I participate in it? There aren't that many in the Bronx...
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:01 AM)Cyber Red Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:55 PM)|Joe| Wrote: It is a DS game only Bey.

That's a shame, it's the best beyblade in the world. If it were released, the WBO would ban it. If I were to organize an event, could I participate in it? There aren't that many in the Bronx...

Yes, if you are the organizer you can still participate in the tournament.
is there list of all of the different faces you can obtain
(Jan. 01, 2011  2:27 AM)meteoldrago3748 Wrote: is there list of all of the different faces you can obtain
nobody reads the help section.....http://worldbeyblade.org/myawards.php
(Jan. 01, 2011  12:43 AM)Raykon Wrote: donate@worldbeyblade.org that's what the account I was told to send money to for the Sydney tournament so I guess that's the account Smile.
I confirm this, in case there was still some uncertainty.
Hi everyone, does anyone know how to get words under your avatar, for example kai-v has, YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY. sorry if this is a dumb question.
Go to you user settings.
The words are called Custom User Titles.
(Jan. 01, 2011  7:32 AM)Pyro Wrote: Go to you user settings.
The words are called Custom User Titles.
Thank you!
If I get my friend to join the WBO, can battles we have count for the Beypoint system?