Questions about the WBO

Since when has blah been a Mod?

I just noticed today, hah.

Congratulations, blah.

Why hasn't there been a new thread announcing it though?
I think since yesterday and I congradualated him too.

He said the mods were. Probably busuy
Exactly WHAT abilities do Mods have? Also, Kai-V, do you have more power than other Mods or is it all equal?
They can do pretty much everything, and I do believe Kai-V has more powers, since she's the one who owns the site now.

She literally can do everything.

Anyway, someone asked this before, so if you search it, it should come up
Hm ok thanks, and did they? Didn't know heh.
I do not have more powers on the site than any other Committee Member ... I just manage the site more, with Kei.
Ah ok thanks
My mistake, Sorry Kai-V.
Well it is to be expected, she IS the all knowing Kai-V Pinching_eyes_2
A couple questions: 1. Are there any plans in the near future to increase the server capacity due to our ever increasing members? 2. Is there a way to lower warning level? I searched and it brought me here, but i don't have the time to search all 63 pages heh.
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:51 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: A couple questions: 1. Are there any plans in the near future to increase the server capacity due to our ever increasing members? 2. Is there a way to lower warning level? I searched and it brought me here, but i don't have the time to search all 63 pages heh.
We are trying to find a solution. The current easiest way to rectify the situation is simply impossible for us right now.

Be a constantly good member.
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  8:51 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: A couple questions: 1. Are there any plans in the near future to increase the server capacity due to our ever increasing members? 2. Is there a way to lower warning level? I searched and it brought me here, but i don't have the time to search all 63 pages heh.
We are trying to find a solution. The current easiest way to rectify the situation is simply impossible for us right now.

Be a constantly good member.

What is the easiest way currently? Buying a larger server capacity?
How come there's been so much down time recently and other techinical difficalties.
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:24 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: How come there's been so much down time recently and other techinical difficalties.
There are no downtimes, just connection issues from page to page.

Apparently we are becoming too big ...

Vanthorsan Wrote:What is the easiest way currently? Buying a larger server capacity?
Yes.
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:24 PM)Leone the lion Wrote: How come there's been so much down time recently and other techinical difficalties.
There are no downtimes, just connection issues from page to page.

Apparently we are becoming too big ...

Vanthorsan Wrote:What is the easiest way currently? Buying a larger server capacity?
Yes.

No no we aren't becoming too big, our awesomeness is just blowing up the internet haha. But how much more would a new server cost?
More than the existing one.

how do you add someone as a friend?
In the bar always on top of your screen, click Buddy List. Then click add Buddy and type in the name.
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:30 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: No no we aren't becoming too big, our awesomeness is just blowing up the internet haha. But how much more would a new server cost?
Essentially more than three times what we are already paying ... Even if we got a lot of donations, unless they were very regular, I am quite sure we would miss some money eventually.
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  9:30 PM)Vanthorsan Wrote: No no we aren't becoming too big, our awesomeness is just blowing up the internet haha. But how much more would a new server cost?
Essentially more than three times what we are already paying ... Even if we got a lot of donations, unless they were very regular, I am quite sure we would miss some money eventually.

Hmm well this is an interesting puzzle isn't it? Are there any ideas, or thoughts of ideas at least?
How bout You make an account on Facebook/ Myspace and do whatever you need to do for that.
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:25 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Hmm well this is an interesting puzzle isn't it? Are there any ideas, or thoughts of ideas at least?
We are looking into that.

Leone the lion Wrote:How bout You make an account on Facebook/ Myspace and do whatever you need to do for that.
We do have a Facebook account, but what was the point of your question ?
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2010  1:25 AM)Vanthorsan Wrote: Hmm well this is an interesting puzzle isn't it? Are there any ideas, or thoughts of ideas at least?
We are looking into that.

Leone the lion Wrote:How bout You make an account on Facebook/ Myspace and do whatever you need to do for that.
We do have a Facebook account, but what was the point of your question ?

Ok well if I get any ideas I'll PM then to you. But what I think he meant is that if we had a Facebook page, we could have a little backup mini WBO. Personally, I think it sounds like a good idea.
A Facebook page is really nothing in comparison to this message board, with Beywiki as well.
(Nov. 26, 2010  2:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A Facebook page is really nothing in comparison to this message board, with Beywiki as well.

Exactly, which is why I said backup. Like if the payment wasn't payed on time, the server is full, etc. It has a Discussion Board on the page, so the threads could still be possible. And you said it yourself nobody really reads the Beywiki.