Questions about the WBO

(Aug. 24, 2010  4:14 AM)X-Raded Wrote: Question about WBO tournaments.

Do you have to pay to enter in a tournament?

Yes. $5 USD (or the local equivalent) for just the tournament or $10 USD for a Blader Passport for entry to all tournaments for a year.
(Aug. 24, 2010  4:15 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Yes. $5 USD (or the local equivalent) for just the tournament or $10 USD for a Blader Passport for entry to all tournaments for a year.

Thanks. The Blader passport was a really good idea lol. Well i might try to head out to some tournaments now lol
Tengo una sugerencia para la beywiki: deberian poner en cada beyblade de que tipo es, ya sea ataque defensa resistencia o balance, esto ayudaria mucho, ya que muchos deseamos saber que tipo de beyblade es cada cual

gracias!
(Aug. 24, 2010  8:23 PM)Ruben_gvkai Wrote: Tengo una sugerencia para la beywiki: deberian poner en cada beyblade de que tipo es, ya sea ataque defensa resistencia o balance, esto ayudaria mucho, ya que muchos deseamos saber que tipo de beyblade es cada cual

gracias!

Pleas speak in English.

In regards to your suggestion, (which really should have been posted here) the articles in the Beywiki already mention what type the Beyblade is, iirc.

EDIT: Just checked, and yes they do.
ok im sorry

im not well speak english
will write in the indicated section for more suggestions
im know
justo speak here for a suggestion =P
is it ok to use this signature on the wbo as i copied it from another wbo member because i liked it so please tell me if im allowed to use it on the wbo.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:42 AM)aquila rules Wrote: is it ok to use this signature on the wbo as i copied it from another wbo member because i liked it so please tell me if im allowed to use it on the wbo.

Wait, theflightyellz is already using it, you should PM him about this. He may think that sharing a signature isn't good at all.
(Aug. 25, 2010  11:42 AM)aquila rules Wrote: is it ok to use this signature on the wbo as i copied it from another wbo member because i liked it so please tell me if im allowed to use it on the wbo.
You should definitely ask the member (in this case, theflightyellz) for permission first before you use it.
I just want to say thanks to everyone who wrote the wiki articles. I don't think the authors get enough love for their articles. Also, I wanna say thanks to Brad and all the past and present admins.
i have a question

why does it say 0% below my user picture
(Aug. 26, 2010  2:50 AM)XBlader Wrote: why does it say 0% below my user picture

That is your warning level.
why though.
it doestnt say it for others
Either use this thread or PM me; please do not use both, since I just end up having to answer your question twice ...
i have a question,...
can u write in english and then translate into another language using this site
(Aug. 26, 2010  11:00 PM)XBlader Wrote: i have a question,...
can u write in english and then translate into another language using this site
No, we have no such translating services. You would need to use Google, Alta Vista, etc.
oh................,..... ... ..
thanks for telling me
do i need any permission to do a tournament?
To do it official with WBO, yes
How do I get face bolts under my avatar
(Aug. 27, 2010  9:56 PM)XBlader Wrote: How do I get face bolts under my avatar
I clearly gave you a link with the answer to that question ...
(Aug. 27, 2010  10:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  9:56 PM)XBlader Wrote: How do I get face bolts under my avatar
I clearly gave you a link with the answer to that question ...
where?
(Aug. 27, 2010  10:08 PM)XBlader Wrote: where?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid340952 ?

Exactly in the message that told you that you should have posted here ?
(Aug. 28, 2010  3:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2010  10:08 PM)XBlader Wrote: where?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid340952 ?

Exactly in the message that told you that you should have posted here ?
oh,...
sorry, must have overlooked it.