Questions about the WBO

(Jul. 30, 2010  12:46 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I know how to do spoiler tags, but how do I get them so they don't say the word 'Spoiler' before '(Click here to View)'?

Code:
[spoiler="Text Here"]Blah[/spoiler]

Text Here (Click to View)
I have two brothers who want to sign up to play in my potential tournament in September. This means they need WBO accounts. Does the multiple account rule apply to the same IP address and will I get in trouble if they make accounts? Or if I tell you guys they are making accounts you just need to have the heads up to okay it?
(Jul. 31, 2010  3:07 PM)MaxL Wrote: I have two brothers who want to sign up to play in my potential tournament in September. This means they need WBO accounts. Does the multiple account rule apply to the same IP address and will I get in trouble if they make accounts? Or if I tell you guys they are making accounts you just need to have the heads up to okay it?

This is fine. You will not get in trouble for having multiple accounts since you are all different people. We have had siblings from the same household join the WBO before.
Thanks for letting us know.
As long as you are not called "Nick Nash" and do not somehow have thirteen counsins living in the same house and using the same computer, everything should be fine hah.
There goes that Shareef, again. Pinching_eyes_2
Out of curiosity, who runs the WBO Twitter/Youtube accounts?
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:14 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Out of curiosity, who runs the WBO Twitter/Youtube accounts?
Mostly everyone who can ...
=/ The Marketplace plugin still doesn't work for me. Is it because I'm running Firefox? I see other people using it with no problem...
(Aug. 04, 2010  3:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: =/ The Marketplace plugin still doesn't work for me. Is it because I'm running Firefox? I see other people using it with no problem...
Any prefix does not work at all ? There might be a way to fix it in a few days, but otherwise I do not know what is malfunctioning exactly.
Like the box doesn't appear. This is what I mean.
[Image: plug.jpg?t=1280890720]
Ah, I meant 'prefix' instead of 'plugin' in my previous post ...

This is very odd, because I am also using Firefox, and it works ... Hm.

EDIT : I believe I found the solution actually. For some reason, we have a separate group for Blader Passport Holders, and that group was set as unable to use the prefixes. It should be fixed now.
Yup, it works now. Thanks, Kai-V.
where can I find a top tier list
(Aug. 04, 2010  8:57 AM)rentao Wrote: where can I find a top tier list

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos
You shouldn't ask this here
Plus I am quite certain it was in the private message you received when you registered ...
Hi, I'm new and for some reason I can't access the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread. It directed me to a list of possible reasons I couldn't access the thread. One of the reasons was that my account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. I resent my activation code and checked my email but it wasn't there. Nor was it in my junk folder. Does it just take a while for it to send it or am i doing something wrong? Please reply.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread...
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:19 AM)Asphixiat3d Wrote: Hi, I'm new and for some reason I can't access the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread. It directed me to a list of possible reasons I couldn't access the thread. One of the reasons was that my account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. I resent my activation code and checked my email but it wasn't there. Nor was it in my junk folder. Does it just take a while for it to send it or am i doing something wrong? Please reply.
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread...
Hm, this is odd, and it is not the first time somebody has reported this. Can you keep checking that topic, especially since you have posted now ?
It seems that I can view and post in most, if not, every thread with exeption of the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread...
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:42 AM)Asphixiat3d Wrote: It seems that I can view and post in most, if not, every thread with exeption of the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread...
I cannot see any technical reason for this, I have no idea.
I see, thank you for your help. I just have one more question. Where should I post as an alternative to the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread?
(Aug. 05, 2010  12:50 AM)Asphixiat3d Wrote: I see, thank you for your help. I just have one more question. Where should I post as an alternative to the "Ask a question, get an answer"! thread?
Hm, I would say Beyblade Random Thoughts, but you could also simply send me a private message with the question.
what is the " quest for quetz"
(Aug. 05, 2010  5:50 AM)mchlbant Wrote: what is the " quest for quetz"

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=23
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-It-s-her...EM-IS-BACK

Those two links should help you understand.