Questions about the WBO

to be in the tornaments u must be in the attendence list right?
Well, we would like it if you told us you were coming beforehand....
good cuz I'm in it but one of my friends wanna come but he does'nt have an account
Just post in the topic of the tournament that you plan on going and are also planning to bring a friend.
but how about if that friend does not have an account
(Jul. 13, 2009  6:16 PM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: but how about if that friend does not have an account

Serious They can make one?
oh never mind he does'nt wanna compete he just wants to watch....so does he still have to be in the attendence list and pay the entrance fee?
(Jul. 14, 2009  12:51 AM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: oh never mind he does'nt wanna compete he just wants to watch....so does he still have to be in the attendence list and pay the entrance fee?

This is not the appropriate thread to be asking things like this.

You should be posting all of these questions related to HPT in the official thread for the tournament, which is linked to on the main page of the WBO. I am sure you have found it by now anyways.

If they are not competing in the tournament, they do not have to pay anything to watch.
I notice the News On Beywiki section on the homepage doesn't update itself if you update beywiki's homepage with a new article. How can you edit that? Or does a Committee member/Brad have to do it?
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:23 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I notice the News On Beywiki section on the homepage doesn't update itself if you update beywiki's homepage with a new article. How can you edit that? Or does a Committee member/Brad have to do it?

dingding
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:23 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I notice the News On Beywiki section on the homepage doesn't update itself if you update beywiki's homepage with a new article. How can you edit that? Or does a Committee member/Brad have to do it?

That "News on Beywiki" section is a part of the actual WBO site, not beywiki, so I'm pretty sure only a committee member (or just Brad) has the access to edit that.
(Jul. 15, 2009  3:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: dingding

Just making sure.... Lips_sealed
is anyone able to edit and write stuff in the wiki?
if yes isnt that dangerous??? Confused
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:39 PM)pegasis Wrote: is anyone able to edit and write stuff in the wiki?
if yes isnt that dangerous??? Confused

Not really, it can be reverted to any old version at any time, and it's a lot easier than approving anyone. Now that wiki accounts are connected to forum accounts, it's easy to stop people.
Why is it that the ask a question get an answer part 2 thread is now named ask a question get an answer! again. Was this intentional or was it an effect of the attack?
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:49 PM)jsc Wrote: Why is it that the ask a question get an answer part 2 thread is now named ask a question get an answer! again. Was this intentional or was it an effect of the attack?

It was renamed ...

Does this matter Confused
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:40 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Not really, it can be reverted to any old version at any time, and it's a lot easier than approving anyone. Now that wiki accounts are connected to forum accounts, it's easy to stop people.
if that was the case.. how was kenny able to do what he did to the wiki?
(Jul. 16, 2009  11:59 PM)pegasis Wrote: if that was the case.. how was kenny able to do what he did to the wiki?

Chief - Sigh ... How do you think we were able to fix it?
lmao i thought you rewrote the stuff or something... so kenny didnt make any damages to the site! i thought you where angry on him for this Confused but since you where able to fix it by repasting. there must be another stuff he did Confused

thnx for clearing this up Smile
(Jul. 17, 2009  12:06 AM)pegasis Wrote: lmao i thought you rewrote the stuff or something... so kenny didnt make any damages to the site! i thought you where angry on him for this Confused but since you where able to fix it by repasting. there must be another stuff he did Confused

are you serious? because we're able to fix the problem, we shouldn't be mad that he caused it in the first place? get out
What happened to the " Mark all Forums Read" Button?
(Jul. 27, 2009  5:55 AM)Anu Wrote: What happened to the " Mark all Forums Read" Button?

Looks like I accidentally reset the template. I'll put it back today.
what happens if i add someoen to my ignore list? i dont get his pms and dont see his posts? or is it just a list with no actual effect?
(Aug. 02, 2009  8:12 AM)pegasis Wrote: what happens if i add someoen to my ignore list? i dont get his pms and dont see his posts? or is it just a list with no actual effect?

... the former.

Why would it be there if it did nothing?