Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 28, 2009  12:39 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: I've been bumped out of the group Sysops on the wiki and can't edit anything anymore. Guess Cye had the problem too? Can you fix that? (was it on purpose?)

I think it has something to do with the Passport group. I'm working on it.
I am reading the Pictures of Yourself thread, and if there anyway I can jump to a page (like 80 or something?) without clicking back 2 pages at a time?
(Jul. 06, 2009  6:53 PM)jsc Wrote: I am reading the Pictures of Yourself thread, and if there anyway I can jump to a page (like 80 or something?) without clicking back 2 pages at a time?

If you go to any thread on the forums and go to any page, it will show you this in the search bar...[http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself?page=2]. Where it says "page=...", you can type in any number and it will go to that page. So you can type in "80" in that spot and it will go to page 80.
(Dec. 04, 2008  9:04 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: So we've just opened ... post any questions or comments you have here!

are u guys able to send me a bayblade from japan.
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:51 AM)ozzy_pegasus10 Wrote: are u guys able to send me a bayblade from japan.

WBO isn't a shop. However, you can find many places online, or maybe some users, that may sell you one.
(Jul. 10, 2009  3:51 AM)ozzy_pegasus10 Wrote: are u guys able to send me a bayblade from japan.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
This was about a month ago but when I check which members were on there were the blue ones ( Majors) and there was the normal oranges with slanted writing. What did that mean?
Pretty sure it means those who have donated.
(Jul. 10, 2009  7:49 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: This was about a month ago but when I check which members were on there were the blue ones ( Majors) and there was the normal oranges with slanted writing. What did that mean?

It's actually for people with Blader Passports
how do u put a display pic here?I got a good wolf pic for me
go to your user CP and on the left there is the edit section. Change avatar is one of the headings.
if you mean avatar (the small pic) go to (user cp) on the top if the page, then go to (change avatar) on the left. and then uploud avatar and your done! if you mean sig (the big pic) then do the same but go to (change sig) instead of (change avatar).

Edit: beaten!
(Jul. 10, 2009  6:20 PM)Khel Wrote: go to your user CP and on the left there is the edit section. Change avatar is one of the headings.

thanks dude...
I got a diffrent pic though a bigger one...of kyouya and rock leone
(Jul. 10, 2009  10:05 PM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: or dark wolf I guess...
You do not need to tell us every time you change your avatar. We have eyes.
^ You have no idea how much that last part made me crack up. XD

And while I'm making a semi-pointless post, the comment about Kyouju's eyes on BBSpirit made me lol as well. XD
(Jul. 10, 2009  10:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You do not need to tell us every time you change your avatar. We have eyes.

I guess not....and are u going to the throwdown...?in toronto cuz if u are id'e like to face u then beat u.Angry
wait ur Kai right?oh lol never mind i might not be able to beat u...ehehe
She won't be there, but I'm sure Khel and Kei will be happy to beat you in her place.
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:06 AM)del_dark_wolf Wrote: I guess not....and are u going to the throwdown...?in toronto cuz if u are id'e like to face u then beat u.Angry
wait ur Kai right?oh lol never mind i might not be able to beat u...ehehe
Let us deal with situations through beybattles ...

No, I am not Kai; I am Kai-V.
(Jul. 11, 2009  4:17 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: She won't be there, but I'm sure Khel and Kei will be happy to beat you in her place.

We would love to. Eee
why is it that i cant rate some of the threads in beyblade general
(Jul. 12, 2009  5:18 AM)jsc Wrote: why is it that i cant rate some of the threads in beyblade general

Speechless I don't know
Maybe you've already rated them before?
Ah... Yes I must have rated them before because the little hand doesnt come up it stays as a mouse when i hover on them. Ok thx and nvm >_>