Questions about the WBO

(Jan. 20, 2015  5:59 AM)Packers Wrote: Did Arupaeo tell anybody that he was gonna vanish/ he gave up on beyblade? Seems kinda rude to just leave like that if your a committee member.

Also, will he be demoted?

I actually thought of that...He hasn't logged in since September.
Uwik is definitely not gone, but I must say that two years ago, we thought it would have been reasonable to see some regular signs from Arupaeo right now ...
On the topic of avatars: You have to use postimg.org because it will fit the image to the new hosts specifications. I'd know because I've converted 2 avatars there, and they work fine here. (Even my current one was converted there.) But on the subject of Uwik being gone, I'm very sure it's probably loss of interest or a family thing.
(Jan. 20, 2015  6:36 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: But on the subject of Uwik being gone, I'm very sure it's probably loss of interest or a family thing.

Actually it is work ...
With Uwik being gone for however long in that sense, how will processing of events work? Just wondering, haha.
(Jan. 22, 2015  2:00 AM)Leone19 Wrote: With Uwik being gone for however long in that sense, how will processing of events work? Just wondering, haha.

He is not gone for a long period, this is really temporary and he is still active once in a while; he did not disappear indefinitely.
(Jan. 20, 2015  6:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Uwik is definitely not gone, but I must say that two years ago, we thought it would have been reasonable to see some regular signs from Arupaeo right now ...

He'll be at Anime North, surely. Tongue_out
Hum, the BeyPoints/Credits of the tournament "Clash Of Featherweight" are still not distributed, it was Uwik job, or I misunderstand something ?
Same thing for the contest "Design a WBO T-Shirt !" :\
BeyBouncer Wrote:Same thing for the contest "Design a WBO T-Shirt !" :\

Yeah, Leone19 and I were talking about this a couple of days back; any reason why this is so?
(Jan. 23, 2015  5:33 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: Hum, the BeyPoints/Credits of the tournament "Clash Of Featherweight" are still not distributed, it was Uwik job, or I misunderstand something ?
Same thing for the contest "Design a WBO T-Shirt !" :\

(Jan. 23, 2015  5:57 PM)Shido Wrote:
BeyBouncer Wrote:Same thing for the contest "Design a WBO T-Shirt !" :\

Yeah, Leone19 and I were talking about this a couple of days back; any reason why this is so?

If you have been on the site long enough, you should know by now contests take a month or so to judge. As for BeyPoints and tournament processing, Uwik is not the only one who deals with that, so ...

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BeyPoints-Queue

Patience is a virtue, the committee has been hard at work doing other things as well ... like the whole host change. So you guys should really be more understanding.
Not to be rude or anything, but I think we do understand that- I mean they're just asking. I don't take it as impatience- they weren't being rude or sarcastic or demanding.

It has been a few months since the contest, I mean, they're probably just curious. Shido was talking to me about it- we were curious as to when it would be announced.
(Jan. 20, 2015  6:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Uwik is definitely not gone, but I must say that two years ago, we thought it would have been reasonable to see some regular signs from Arupaeo right now ...

So @[Kai-V] you don't know anything about what happened to him?

How did this guy get the bronze face without a Beyrank?
(Jan. 24, 2015  6:37 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
How did this guy get the bronze face without a Beyrank?

I am pretty sure the Bey battle system was different before, so when they changed it, they kept there faces. Since Ozzy didn't play any tournaments after, he has 0
It can either be that he participated in a Plastics or HMS event, or even what Hato said.
I think @[Munkerz] has the same thing. Won Beyblade Spinoff, no Beypoints
Uh, heads up- I've noticed whether coincidently or not the topics the user spamming, Racooncity, has posted in, a window pops up asking for your user name and password saying something about Pwnd. by Team Camorra (can't remember the name exactly) and gave their twitter account.
I had that happen to me, I put my name and password there, is that bad? I'm really worried.
I would definitely change your password; strange pop-ups are bad news.
Aww no! I can't, my email doesn't work anymore.

What am I going to do! I'll try and change my password.

I'm really scared now.
(Jan. 25, 2015  12:26 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: Aww no! I can't, my email doesn't work anymore.

What am I going to do! I'll try and change my password.

I'm really scared now.

@[Kai-V] This is serious. These SPAMmers are getting smarter. Jinbee, check the PM I sent you. Ban Raccooncityy.
My email doesn't work and now I can't change it!

All I can do is wait and see.
(Jan. 25, 2015  12:57 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: My email doesn't work and now I can't change it!

All I can do is wait and see.

Yeah. Unless @[Kai-V] or @[Kei] confirms, never enter any passwords or login- it seemed very suspicous, considering who over made the pop up had their twitter username (which I should have wrote down...).
If I am gone, I'll leave my Fan Series to HolyPhoenix5 and ~Pharmist~.

I used a phone so I didn't know what the pop up was, I thought it was the WBO.

I'm not effected YET but it can change.

@[Kai-V], @[Kei], if you're reading this, please change it to my last option.
(Jan. 25, 2015  1:27 AM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: If I am gone, I'll leave my Fan Series to HolyPhoenix5 and ~Pharmist~.

I used a phone so I didn't know what the pop up was, I thought it was the WBO.

I'm not effected YET but it can change.

I thought we were friends Serious Kidding Tongue_out

Really? I was on a phone and it never popped up.. Weird.

Fix Me Stick, man.