Questions about the WBO

How long does a previous member have to be inactive before the WBO frees up there username. There are a lot of good usernames just sitting going unused
Their usernames won't ever be changed, unless the members themselves change them.
Why isn't my event in the Upcoming Events box when it's officially approved?
(Feb. 19, 2014  6:42 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Why isn't my event in the Upcoming Events box when it's officially approved?

Commitee members do it, so they might not have time ATM. theWhiteTigers tourney didn't get up there til recently and it's been approved for weeks.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:45 AM)Patman02 Wrote: Do u do giveaways if u do please reply

There are giveaways every so often. We call them the "Bey-Lotto". You have to have a Blader Passport to enter them.
(Feb. 21, 2014  4:45 AM)Patman02 Wrote: Do u do giveaways if u do please reply

Yes. But most of them are (blader) passport holders only.
Yes, the WBO does monthly gibeaways quite frequently actually. Usually to be part of the giveaways, you must own a blader passport though.
(Feb. 19, 2014  6:42 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Why isn't my event in the Upcoming Events box when it's officially approved?

Just report your thread or message an active Committee member and they can take care of it.

Times like this I wish we had another CM or Global mod who could be more active.
(Feb. 18, 2014  2:13 PM)Dual Wrote: Their usernames won't ever be changed, unless the members themselves change them.

It has happened before, if I remember correctly.

It would be nice to hear from staff on this, given recent discussions in the name change thread.
We try not to most of the time, but technically if the Member has stopped coming over three years ago and had not even participated in a tournament, there should be no problem.
Where would I post a question involving what beyblades I should buy? I'm in a mix between Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Flame Byxis, and Twisted Tempo
(Feb. 22, 2014  5:49 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Where would I post a question involving what beyblades I should buy? I'm in a mix between Galaxy Pegasus, Ray Striker, Flame Byxis, and Twisted Tempo
This thread! Smile
I've hosted a tournament, and want to send in the results, I don't have access to the Organizers Circle, should I PM it to someone or write the results in my proposal?
You send the results to Kai-V and Uwik in this format:
Winners username/losers username

Sorted into rounds.
Since I got a BP yesterday, can I enter the giveaway right now? I don't want it to have to be processed after the giveaway ends...
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:07 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Since I got a BP yesterday, can I enter the giveaway right now? I don't want it to have to be processed after the giveaway ends...
It's only fair that you should get it. PM Kei about it, he'll most likely let.
You have to wait until the tournament fees have been sent in.
(Feb. 23, 2014  4:07 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Since I got a BP yesterday, can I enter the giveaway right now? I don't want it to have to be processed after the giveaway ends...

It's fine. If you win, as long as we can verify that your Blader Passport was purchased before the entry deadline, everything will be good.
where would I post something like a top 5 beyblades or something?
Top 5 best do you mean? There are no "best" beyblades. I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but I'd refrain from making a new thread, as I don't think it would be needed.
If you want to post your favourite beyblades, there is a "Favorite Beyblades" thread.
(Feb. 25, 2014  5:51 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote: where would I post something like a top 5 beyblades or something?

What do U mean top five beyblades? We have a top tier list which shows the top customized beyblades. There is also a thread For top stock beyblades, if that's what you mean.
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this,but
(Feb. 26, 2014  5:10 PM)RDF3 Wrote: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this,but

From what I've heard, somebody tipped a mod off that he was Bluezee.
Judging from the mod notice and particulars of the situation, I would assume the V picked up on him being Bluezee herself - I mean you guys know investigative work is literally her job, right?