Questions about the WBO

blader Phantom I don't think you have to, but everyone would love to see the tournament footage. Smile
Is there another planned bey photography competion anytime soon????
It is not our next planned Face Contest, for sure.
Are there any members that worked for Hasbro? (Present, Past members.)
(Oct. 22, 2013  12:30 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Are there any members that worked for Hasbro? (Present, Past members.)

No, but we might have had a few shy Hasbro representatives before who posted once or twice ...
How do you put quotes in a signature?? For iPod if it makes any difference.
(Oct. 22, 2013  4:33 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: How do you put quotes in a signature?? For iPod if it makes any difference.

Just quote something as usual and put it in there. Wink Or use the quote= code.
I may be a bit silly to ask this, but:

How do you become an 'advanced member'?
You have to be a veteran at tournaments and submit a successful combo that has placed in the top 3, eg Wyvang^2 BD145RSF
(Oct. 24, 2013  7:00 AM)RDF3 Wrote: I may be a bit silly to ask this, but:

How do you become an 'advanced member'?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Adva...um-is-born

(Oct. 24, 2013  7:37 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: You have to be a veteran at tournaments and submit a successful combo that has placed in the top 3, eg Wyvang^2 BD145RSF

That's not usually the case though. We have Advanced Members who have never gone to tournaments, nor posted any successful combos.
1. Why is there a " best deal" thread and a "cheapest beyblade " thread?
2. Why is the hasbro shogun steel balance stadium not approved for testing?
(Oct. 24, 2013  7:22 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. Why is there a " best deal" thread and a "cheapest beyblade " thread?
2. Why is the hasbro shogun steel balance stadium not approved for testing?

A deal usually involves one price for a lot of Beyblades.

For reasons similar to what was discussed here : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hasbro-S...ve-Results
In terms of tips, tracks and clear wheels, are there any particularly significant advantages (or, indeed, disadvantages) on Hasbro over Takara Tomy, or vice versa?

EDIT: Agh! Wrong thread! My apologies - could have sworn this was the beyblade Q&A thread >->
(Oct. 24, 2013  8:08 PM)Cheshire Wrote: In terms of tips, tracks and clear wheels, are there any particularly significant advantages (or, indeed, disadvantages) on Hasbro over Takara Tomy, or vice versa?

This would belong in Ask a Question, Get an Answer.

But it depends. A lot of times, Hasbro will reinforce parts/molds, making them less delicate than the TT counterparts. But, sometimes one Brand's part will be heavier/lighter than the other, so it really depends.
What happened to the Spanish portion of this site?? It was like the Italian and Bahasa Indonesian areas, just Spanish.
(Oct. 25, 2013  7:19 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: What happened to the Spanish portion of this site?? It was like the Italian and Bahasa Indonesian areas, just Spanish.

We had to close it since it was way inactive and nobody was even interested in holding approved events.
How do I see who voted for wat on a pole, when I press pole result it just shows how many people voted for wat
It depends if the poll is set to public or not. If it is set to public, then you can see what members voted for.
When will the next batch of mods be taken in? ( yes I know I don't have a chance)
(Oct. 31, 2013  3:11 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: When will the next batch of mods be taken in? ( yes I know I don't have a chance)

It does not really work like that.
From what I've seen, If a modd was to leave, then maybe we'ed need a new one, or, If we needed a modd for that area.
Kai-V Wrote:
X-Saber Wrote:Dear Kai-V,
With all due respect Kai-V, I want to ask a question. How to become a moderater? I have wanted to ever since I joined the WBO. If you could send me an applacation or whatever I need, please do.
Sincerely,
X-Saber

Hello,

There is not really any clear requirements we can tell you. If we see something in you that would make you a good moderator, we pick you. The only thing I can tell you is to make very good posts, and to report bad posts if you see any.
I sent this PM a long time ago.
1. Go to wbo general 2.go to the teams forum 2. Create new topic in this way " [wat area] Team DK's bladers" . Lol don't use that name though
How do you add a clip from a youtube video onto your signature? Not the whole video, just a part from it?:\