Questions about the WBO

(Jun. 14, 2013  12:49 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Are you allowed to host an event on a weekday? Also are there any other formats other than Round Robin, Double Elimination, or Round Robin Blocks?

Yes, you would be allowed, but usually the seven other Bladers you need at the minimum are not that available during the week.

Technically you could use Swiss, but we would prefer if you did it with the help of Challonge. Other than that, no, those are all the formats that can be used.
(Jun. 14, 2013  12:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2013  12:49 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Are you allowed to host an event on a weekday? Also are there any other formats other than Round Robin, Double Elimination, or Round Robin Blocks?

Yes, you would be allowed, but usually the seven other Bladers you need at the minimum are not that available during the week.

Technically you could use Swiss, but we would prefer if you did it with the help of Challonge. Other than that, no, those are all the formats that can be used.

Okay Thanks A Lot!
(Jun. 14, 2013  12:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It would be best if we could concentrate the efforts all on one day, but if for some reason it is impossible for a host to organise a tournament on a Saturday like that one month away, and that it is the case for a few other hosts in the world, we might open it for two days instead of one.

i wouldnt be able to host saterday the 13th because i am going to the CT tournament. so it would be great if it was just sunday or both days.
... rkalajian is hosting an HMS tournament on the thirteenth for a reason ...
(Jun. 14, 2013  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: ... rkalajian is hosting an HMS tournament on the thirteenth for a reason ...

i wanted plastics also though is there anyway i could host plastics on the 14th?
Is there a chance a team tournament could be wbo sponsored?
I have been to tournament way back in December but haven't received credits/beypoints... Is that normal?
(Jun. 14, 2013  11:17 PM)razorrider7 Wrote: I have been to tournament way back in December but haven't received credits/beypoints... Is that normal?

Check the Beypoint Que to see the status of the event. If the host hasn't sent in fees/results then it can't be processed.

(Jun. 14, 2013  8:36 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Is there a chance a team tournament could be wbo sponsored?

There is currently no Team Format under the WBO.
(Jun. 13, 2013  8:22 PM)Uwik Wrote: [quote='Time' pid='1125171' dateline='1370968811']
Has there been any recent consideration for having separate beyranks for plastics and hms?

Quote: There has been serious consideration about it in the past. Unfortunately, it's not possible to implement in the near future from programming and interface side. Besides, the popularity of those formats competitively is lacking to even yield any accurate BeyRank.

Perhaps with the institution of a beyrank these formats would become more popular?
Perhaps, but we're also trying to achieve that in the meantime with Plastics & HMS Remembrance Day.
Why do i have to wait 60 seconds per search? first time i see such thing lol
It prevents spam bots from lagging the server.
I just got back to using this website and forgot how to change my username can you tell me please my username sucks
(Jun. 15, 2013  7:50 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: I just got back to using this website and forgot how to change my username can you tell me please my username sucks

the wbo disabled changing your username for now because they started reprocessing the beypoint system they did that so they couldnt have an errors. the option to change your username will be back soon.
What does bump mean?
(Jun. 18, 2013  2:54 PM)AZL Wrote: What does bump mean?

"Bring up my post" basically.

It's to bring a thread to the top of the list so it is viewable by more people + get more attention.
Thank you, I thought they were crazy.

I mean the bumping people.
(Jun. 18, 2013  2:57 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2013  2:54 PM)AZL Wrote: What does bump mean?

"Bring up my post" basically.

It's to bring a thread to the top of the list so it is viewable by more people + get more attention.

aaand..it is only aplicable only for selling and buying threads..dont even try it on other threads than the one mentioned..hahah
what is a tornado staller?
(Jun. 19, 2013  12:46 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: what is a tornado staller?

You should really, really know better by now than to ask a Beyblade-related question in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, and you should also know to simply search for a similar question in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic because many others have asked the same thing before you.
Uhm, as I heard, Hazel resigned from his Moderator's post.
So he now becomes a regular member. Therefore, should the warning levels expire of those whom he has warned?
My warning level will decrease by half, hah!
zeneo for admin
KHA KHA KHA..!!!!
Joking by the way. If that happens, this site will go on an outrage!
I highly doubt it. Even his moderator's notices haven't been removed; which shouldn't.

Also, that would mean all the members he banned would return ..
(Jun. 19, 2013  6:20 AM)zeneo Wrote: Uhm, as I heard, Hazel resigned from his Moderator's post.
So he now becomes a regular member. Therefore, should the warning levels expire of those whom he has warned?
My warning level will decrease by half, hah!
zeneo for admin
KHA KHA KHA..!!!!
Joking by the way. If that happens, this site will go on an outrage!

I don't understand why that would happen. As Cannon said, the notices are still there.

Warning levels expire over a set time by the admins, or they can be permanent.
Mine are permanent.
But it's sad to see him resign.
He was like a God who would easily lay down fury upon those who disobeyed the forum rules.
And I guess I'm the last person he attached a Moderators' Notice.
Any reason why Ultra was banned?

(yes lol i know there is a reason what is it)