Questions about the WBO

can tournament hosts battle in the tournament theyre hosting?
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:31 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: can tournament hosts battle in the tournament theyre hosting?

Yes, as long as someone else judges their battles and that everything is fair. If the host is relatively old and has high chances of winning their own tournament, it is at their own discretion, but some parents might get the wrong impression that something was tricked and that it was unfair towards their kid.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:32 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:31 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: can tournament hosts battle in the tournament theyre hosting?

Yes, as long as someone else judges their battles and that everything is fair. If the host is relatively old and has high chances of winning their own tournament, it is at their own discretion, but some parents might get the wrong impression that something was tricked and that it was unfair towards their kid.

ok thank u kai-v
Is it considered bad to bump forgotten plastics drafts that are like 6 months old, even though I don't know enough about the bey and am really just trying to bring it up to someone that knows more than me so it can be published?
I would just PM the person that would be able to edit that draft well, it would be better than necro-bumping the topic.
Well.,sorry for this post,but I believe that no one has seen my post before.
I don't want my query to last in this blizzard of posts.
Thanks.
(Mar. 06, 2013  3:35 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: I would just PM the person that would be able to edit that draft well, it would be better than necro-bumping the topic.

A lot of the members that did plastic drafts are inactive .. And how would it even get noticed if the thread starter just edited a 3 year old draft.

I think it's fine to necro it; only if you have something important to add or suggest.
(Mar. 06, 2013  3:23 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Is it considered bad to bump forgotten plastics drafts that are like 6 months old, even though I don't know enough about the bey and am really just trying to bring it up to someone that knows more than me so it can be published?

Yes, because everyone who can improve them and contributes to beywiki is already aware of them at this point. It is a matter of lack of time on my part, primarily. Once my life is more... functional, I'll get things back to a more regular pace.
In general, you should never bump a topic unless you have something useful to add anyway.
@ Cannon :

What I meant was someone who was knowledgeable enough about the bey in that draft that would be able to go thru the draft and make proper edits.
How can i gain Matches here? i mean we have tournaments here but. yeah how to we record and reflect that here?
(Mar. 07, 2013  10:12 AM)BladerPao Wrote: How can i gain Matches here? i mean we have tournaments here but. yeah how to we record and reflect that here?

By participating in WBO official event (tournaments). The host of the event will record all battles (winner,loser,score,etc.) & inform the results to the comittee. The comittee will do the rest...

EDIT: I just read these words in the WBO Event Guide (page 5; Recording and Submitting Results section)
If you do not have the ability to process BeyBattles yourself, you should PM the results to Bey Brad on the WBO website.
Sorry if someone already posted this before..
That would come out in the matches? and bey rank right? Thanks.
(Mar. 07, 2013  11:59 AM)BladerPao Wrote: That would come out in the matches? and bey rank right? Thanks.

Yes, after the comittee done processing it.
Additional info, the BeyPoint system are in renovation right now. But it will be done soon.. =)
What are these Gifs on some faces?

I was on mobile when I saw these, but not when I'm on my computer, IIRC.
(Mar. 07, 2013  10:12 PM)Tri Wrote: What are these Gifs on some faces?

Most likely a glitch on your phone. Its probably someone's avatar that got in there.
I thought so, it appeared under many people things (ShinibuXD, Kaizer-V, etc.)

The same avatar in each one :\
(Mar. 07, 2013  10:12 PM)Tri Wrote: What are these Gifs on some faces?

This is an old issue that only seems to apply to mobile devices and certain apple computers. There is no solution we came across, as far as I know; it arbitrarily swaps images on the forum with other images.
I have a completely random question. Where in the world has had the most WBO tournaments?
Like, right now?

The most active areas are:
Canada
Maryland/DC
North Carolina
Indonesia
India
No, I meant like since the beginning of history for the WBO. :p
Oh. Probably Canada, since that is where it all started.
Actually no, New York City, New York first started hosting tournament before Canada started if i'm correct.
Oh yes, that's true Stars, I saw the thread for the first tournament in WBO ever, and it was in New York I believe. A lot more tournaments happen in the summer right?
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events?page=20 go looks several pages and that will answer your question.
Alright, thanks. Oh, and also, my cousin asked if anyone on here was a member from OTC (off the chain) he said he remembers Tamer Brad/Bey Brad.