Questions about the WBO

Are you unhappy with how the World Beyblade Organization is run ? You think someone would do better, innovate more ?
(Sep. 10, 2012  5:30 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 10, 2012  12:45 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Can you guys customize the posting toolbar to have a "spoiler" button? Or is that outta your vector?

teehee, twewy humor.

I would have to find the core .php file that makes those buttons ...

If you could find the right tools and stuff to do it, please do Cute

Thank you vari much!~

(Sep. 10, 2012  5:45 AM)th!nk Wrote: It'd be really cool to have a spoiler button though, would save a lot of time.

DJ 2002 - Yeah!
A temporary button, but it seems to work.
(Sep. 10, 2012  3:56 PM)Kai-V Wrote: A temporary button, but it seems to work.

THANK YOU KAI-V!
I do not see it, hah ?
(Sep. 10, 2012  9:00 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: I do not see it, hah ?

First things first: "hah" is strictly reserved for Kai-V.

And the button to spoil is located right beside the "change text color" in the full reply toolbar.

If its not there, It is a mystery
Yeah I see it! Making spoilers to show pictures or add examples in threads will be pretty simple now.

Thanks Kai-V!

Hah XD

Edit:
Works Pretty Great
Thanks very much, Kai-V Smile

(Sep. 10, 2012  9:00 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: I do not see it, hah ?

Open the post reply page and press Shift+F5 to clear the page's cache (and reload it), and it should show up.
For All Those Who Are Still Looking For The WBO Logo Here It Is Though Its Not Rendered Uncertain
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:30 AM)NaLi Wrote: For All Those Who Are Still Looking For The WBO Logo Here It Is Though Its Not Rendered Uncertain

Is this post really that hard for you to understand?

(Sep. 09, 2012  4:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hopefully you can understand why we are hesitant to hand out our logo to everybody. As a non-profit organisation that wants to appear professional, we need to control exactly how our logo is used, by whom, for what causes, etc.

If you need it for a specific reason, send us a private message.
When we report things with smilies, do they show up as images? DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Or text? :dj2002yeah:
(Sep. 11, 2012  9:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Text.

One word posts =P

I should probably stop doing that, then XD
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:31 PM)blackdeath22 Wrote: blackdeath22 how do i get a beyblade?

You ask your parents to take you to a store where they sell Beyblades. If you live in the states or Canada, most likely you will have to go to Walmart/Toys R Us. You go to the beyblade section and then take a beyblade off the shelf. Go to the cashier and then pay for it. AND NOW ... YOU HAVE A BEYBLADE!

Grin
i cant get a bey on this site for free
like for battle
No, you can not. That would cost lots of money.

Quote:Q: Can you send me a free Beyblade?
A: We unfortunately do not have the means to send free Beyblades to anybody who asks for some. However, you can work to get one! Sometimes, we hold contests that can make you win special prizes such as Beyblades, but you always have to do something to get it, whether it is purchasing a Blader Passport, or, like with our current Blader Rewards campaign, accumulating enough Credits to get prizes! You can learn more about it here.
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:37 PM)blackdeath22 Wrote: i cant get a bey on this site for free
like for battle

Nope, we do not send anyone beyblades. You can however, pay 10$ for a Passport and enter giveaways from time to time.

I strongly reccomend you buy your own beyblade to keep.
(Sep. 14, 2012  12:08 AM)blackdeath22 Wrote: ho where to go step by step

Stores with Beys in stock.

I can't tell you "step-by-step" how to purchase something at a store ...
BlackDeath stop this nonsense now. Really getting a beyblade is pretty much common sense. Several people have told you including our own Moderator Hazel even replied to your question. No we are not going to give you a free bey. You can enter giveaways by paying $10 for a passport at tournaments or online.

Or maybe your trying to troll us with stupidity? lol jk
Can you delete a thread? If so, how? And does the WBO have a translater for languages with the same letters?
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:39 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Can you delete a thread? If so, how?

Nope, you can't delete threads or posts here. You have to report it to a moderator and they'll close it/delete it depending on what they think is right. But it usually is closed.

(Sep. 15, 2012  5:39 PM)Akio314 Wrote: And does the WBO have a translater for languages with the same letters?

Your browser should have an in-line translation. I don't think the WBO has a translation thing, or I've never heard of it XD
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:42 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  5:39 PM)Akio314 Wrote: Can you delete a thread? If so, how?

Nope, you can't delete threads or posts here. You have to report it to a moderator and they'll close it/delete it depending on what they think is right. But it usually is closed.

(Sep. 15, 2012  5:39 PM)Akio314 Wrote: And does the WBO have a translater for languages with the same letters?

Your browser should have an in-line translation. I don't think the WBO has a translation thing, or I've never heard of it XD

Yeah but that inline translate could be Bing, in which case you'd be much better off plugging the address into google translate.