Questions about the WBO

(Apr. 19, 2011  1:11 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:11 AM)Konaa Bureizu Wrote: spam? really? havent seen any, but i'm guessing it would be referring to all the signatures or something? anyway.. we need a report button or spam button and if they can have it just label it SPAM, users should get the memo, and if the spammed feels it is unfair then they can have a discussion with a mod or something. but yeah, we need a way to point them out.

We need a report button ? Are you serious ?

If you don't understand Konna what Kai-V is trying to say she's saying we already have a report button.
Is it possible for moderators to Delete someones account?
There is someone named gene42 who wants me to send pictures of myself to her. I'm not tht stupid and I really don't trust this person (don't even know this person). I want to make a new account so this person doesn't keep this up, but I would loose all of my threads! Is there a way around this? (I cnt report her cuz it was a PM)
She also did the same to me:
gene42 Wrote:Hello dear

My name is gene(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at (worldbeyblade.org) and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(genesambo@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks
waiting to hear from you soon.
gene

I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box
genesambo@yahoo.co.uk
genesambo61@yahoo.com
Sparta- Even I received it. Do not worry. gene has already been reported and banned! I PMed a funny message to gene! Told him(I don't know his gender, but I will say he is a boy)that if he is impressed by my profile, then the members having blue names, have even better profiles! So he might have PMed to them also, thus the lion simply walks into the cage!
It has been done to everyone, me too, I reported them to OkiBlaze and they have been banned.
You can TELL that's spam. Well, besides the content of the message, you see where the (worldbeyblade.org) is? It's like a "Insert URL website here" type of thing. It's a mondo generic message...
(Apr. 19, 2011  2:50 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: Is it possible for moderators to Delete someones account?

We can, however we do not do it, except in the case where someone obviously has multiple accounts and we merge them into the initial account.

gene42 also contacted me.
I also got the message, what is the matter with him/her?

Also, thanks Kai-V, i was just wondering.
well sorry i wasnt paying attention lol i was just typing. just trying to agree.
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:07 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: I also got the message, what is the matter with him/her?

Probably a lot.

For all we know it could be some 80 year old man Gasp

But good, ok cool. ty
(Apr. 19, 2011  6:07 PM)Sasagawa Wrote: I also got the message, what is the matter with him/her?

i just got it i feel melested
(Apr. 19, 2011  9:13 PM)BurnBlader Wrote: How can I set up an event. What do I need?

Read the Rulebooks and the Event Guide.
I got that strange message though when i read it she or him was dealed with
but can't you stop this happening
why do people do this?
They are not people ...
Has the problem with the faces been fixed yet?
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They are not people ...

Which is why I keep asking myself, why is everyone talking about it regarding a bot as a person? That's only complimenting them and feeding their secret wishes to be a real boy. lol
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:41 AM)Idk Wrote: Has the problem with the faces been fixed yet?

Yes, everything should be good forever now.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2011  4:41 AM)Idk Wrote: Has the problem with the faces been fixed yet?

Yes, everything should be good forever now.

Shouldn't I have a face then?I have six peopled I refered.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:13 AM)Idk Wrote: Shouldn't I have a face then?I have six peopled I refered.

It might be one of those things I forget, however two of them have never been active, and they all seem to share your IP addresses.
Those two might be my cousin's profile.I begged them to join and the said fine what ever and finally did it.
IP address?Whats that?
The address you 'log with' when you connect to Internet. Usually it means that the same computer is used.
I don't see how the only one that used my computer to make an accout was my and my sister,she lost her password and then created Bubblegum123,I tried telling her not too,she lost the password to that one too.
But yeah mine and her two were the only ones created on my computer.
(Apr. 20, 2011  5:43 AM)Idk Wrote: I don't see how the only one that used my computer to make an accout was my and my sister,she lost her password and then created Bubblegum123,I tried telling her not too,she lost the password to that one too.
But yeah mine and her two were the only ones created on my computer.

Perhaps you used someone else's computer, which everyone else used as well.