Questions about the WBO

So. . . . its almost a year Bluezee has been banned. IIRC, Kai-V said she would unban him after a year depending on how WBO's doing.

EDIT: I dont mean a pain in the neck or if I am annoying you guys, just saying what Kai-V said regarding on his ban. That is all Smile
Hahah, almost a year ? Yo, December2011-September2011 does not equal twelve months at all, what are you talking about ?
can somebody tell if your allowed to mix ya beyblades up or not like as in changing them around and use them for the tourney
ask this in "ask a question, get an answer" thread...

DUDE, Will there be a WBO if we do not try to mix up and create combos?!
(Dec. 26, 2011  4:21 AM)daredevil Wrote: can somebody tell if your allowed to mix ya beyblades up or not like as in changing them around and use them for the tourney

Yes, it is highly recommended. Only a few of stock beys are actually competitive. Customization is a huge part of the game.

Please visit the Customization section to familiarize yourself on the matter.
but what if i wanted them the way they r now? is that ok still
Yes, that is fine too, but you have less chances of winning.
alriight ill get started changing them around then

thanks
is beyblade metal fight and beyblade metal fury aren't they the same thing?
That does not relate to the World Beyblade Organization, and it therefore does not belong in this topic.
if there's a therad about a video game series that hasn't been active for a year but you want to say something or get fans more active but post on it and you can't make a therad because there's already one. What should I do in this case?
You post on the pre-existing thread, but only if your post is interesting and worthwhile to anyone other than yourself.
look im sorry but i have been going around the wbo looking for the whats legel whats not and everyone is tell me to go to ask a q and get an answer i looked at the welcome pm but where is the rules realease

im sorry but its getting really tiring
http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Read and search.
thanks i did but it still didnt say what stadiums are legel
The only legal stadiums are The Attack Type and Balance type stadium.If you have searched,you would have gotten the answer.
(Dec. 27, 2011  10:24 AM)Whatzzer Wrote: The only legal stadiums are The Attack Type and Balance type stadium.If you have searched,you would have gotten the answer.

That is incorrect. There are 3 legal stadiums including the 2 you mentioned and the SonoKong triple type.

Moreover, this discussion belongs somewhere in competitive play.
What is a Promo Card?
A card that is used to promote people to the WBO.
That question should not really need to be asked considering we have an entire thread explaining it in detail.
Try to look around more, Justusify.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Prom...ution-done
If you do not see it in the expanded dropdown menu when posting, then there is not one.
Though, if you want to post one of the images from the face collection, open up the Face Collection page, right click on the face you want, select "copy url" or whatever your browser offers to get the url (worst case drag/open the image to a new tab and copy the url), and then put the images URL into image tags.

... It's easier than it sounds.
I have to do it like half a dozen times when I give out faces, lol.

Actually, it would be nice if the Face Booster/Face images could be made into emoticons... it would make it easier to put them in signatures, but really, you can already do it with some hassle.