Questions about the WBO

Where do i find Bit Boosters, and how do I change my pfp?
(Feb. 15, 2023  11:51 PM)ShinyHuntr Wrote: Where do i find Bit Boosters, and how do I change my pfp?

Bits are awarded for placing in the top three in  tournaments or participating in special events. 

PFP is My Settings > Camera Logo
(Feb. 16, 2023  12:03 AM)Garishi Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2023  11:51 PM)ShinyHuntr Wrote: Where do i find Bit Boosters, and how do I change my pfp?

Bits are awarded for placing in the top three in  tournaments or participating in special events. 

PFP is My Settings > Camera Logo

Ok, thank you!
(Feb. 22, 2023  3:48 PM)DedZeY Wrote: How do i make words bold/colored?

You can color your words by clicking "Preview Post" on the reply tab. This will give you access to other text features as well. It should also allow you to do this when creating a new thread.

To bold your words you need to use (Open Colon, b, Close Colon, Open Colon, Right Slash, b, Close Colon)

You can have quick access to this option as well within the "Preview Post" section.
(Feb. 22, 2023  7:35 PM)Cindercast Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2023  3:48 PM)DedZeY Wrote: How do i make words bold/colored?

You can color your words by clicking "Preview Post" on the reply tab. This will give you access to other text features as well. It should also allow you to do this when creating a new thread.

To bold your words you need to use (Open Colon, b, Close Colon, Open Colon, Right Slash, b, Close Colon)

You can have quick access to this option as well within the "Preview Post" section.

Okay , thanks
Question! If I am posting a YouTube video in the video thread how can I make it show up as a video and not just a link or a bunch of text? I’ve been trying to figure it out and can’t.