Questions about Tournaments

If you were to enter a tournament, do you have to use the same beyblade throughout the entire tournament? Furthermore, between individual rounds of one battle(Ex: between launch 1 and launch 2) are you allowed to change your beyblade or switch out parts for different ones for a purpose other than switching broken parts for new parts? Could I change an accel performance tip/driver for atomic? I know that some parts have the ability to change modes, but if you can simply switch out parts it would seem like that gimmick is useless.
1. I don't think so, but it is up to you if you want to use the same combo for the whole tournament.
2 and 3. You can change the beyblade but not it's parts.
(Mar. 23, 2020  11:38 PM)Haruce Wrote: If you were to enter a tournament, do you have to use the same beyblade throughout the entire tournament? Furthermore, between individual rounds of one battle(Ex: between launch 1 and launch 2) are you allowed to change your beyblade or switch out parts for different ones for a purpose other than switching broken parts for new parts? Could I change an accel performance tip/driver for atomic? I know that some parts have the ability to change modes, but if you can simply switch out parts it would seem like that gimmick is useless.

In a tournament we use decks of 3 AKA 3 beyblades, each match you can pick a different beyblade (If you want)

but during a battle you can not change your bey