Question about black dranzer

ok soo a while back i bought a black dranzer(beyblade v-force box) from wal-mart wen i put it together i noticed that the bit chip was just a red dranzer and not black dranzer then i bought a beyblade carry case that had a black dranzer in it except this black dranzer was black....my question is ....did i get a misprint on the black dranzer with the red dranzer bit chip sticker??
No, all of the Vforce Championship Series(I believe) Black Dranzer/Dranzer F's had the red bitchip. Mine certainly did.
well the one that came in the case was from the same series but had a black one
Hasbro released carry cases with Beyblades?

EDIT- Seems they did.
Takao Wrote:Hasbro released carry cases with Beyblades?

EDIT- Seems they did.
ya it came with V-Force phantom series Wolborg and V-force bba series Black Dranzer
I miss the big K, too bad they went out of buissnes in my area due to walmart/target death combo.
G Wrote:It was a K-Mart exclusive thing.

Hehe K-Mart, I don't believe we have those in Canada any more.
Kmart left singapore when I was a little kid. I don't remember much of what it was like.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Kmart left singapore when I was a little kid. I don't remember much of what it was like.

You aren't missing anything. They are basically the most run-down, disgusting department stores ever.
I'm still looking for a Black Dranzer with the proper bit. Unhappy
I know of one K-Mart around in a suburb that I used to frequent. As far as TCGs go, it's the best place to go shopping.

Nothing run down about it. Then again, it's ran by the people of a local church.
Yea that happened to me to i bought black dranzer drom the v series and it came with a red dranzer bit, so i thought it was a missprint and bought a nother one, silly me i feel like a complete idiot oh well.
hmm i also bought a black dranzer looong time ago i think an hasbro one, and it has the normal black dranzer bit....
zerosys Wrote:yea same here i got a regular bit

We know, it's been stated like 4 times in this topic.

For those who are curious:
[Image: blkdranzer.jpg]
You know, Beyblade needs someone like Repro Labels to make sticker sheets without gutting through a Beyblade.

EDIT- Shouldn't assume you guys know what Repro Labels are. Well they are a company thats' specialty is to reproduce stickers, and produce alternate decos for toys such as Transformers, Zoids, Power Rangers, etc. Considering how Beyblade stickers become incredibly faded and warn out, if not accidently removed, someone like Repro Labels would be greatily appreciated. That said, they're not cheap, and Beyblade isn't as big as many of the franchises they cover. They can be found at reprolabels.com
I have the one above Uncertain Is it supposed to be red like everyone else says?
Unless yours is a Takara one, then it should be red.
G Wrote:Unless yours is a Takara one, then it should be red.

It's Takara. So I'd assume the takaras ones are harder to come across?
Yep since I think they only came with some stadium. But you can get it individually in some YJA lot like I did.