Question about a combo, Oldtimer returning..

Hi all,

Didn't know beybladers still existed.. But the coming of the new MF system has kind off re awoken my old beyblading feelingsSmile..

When I stopped Driger MS and Gaia Dragoon MS was just released and I bought it..

Since I own nearly ever plastic beyblade ever created, I decided to shift my attention towards metal beyblades now..
I want to have 2 main beyblades.. an MFS Type and an HMS Type..

I've been researching HMS..

I can't seem to find any data on this site about Dranzer MF.. I've always liked Dranzer beyblades.. in the plastic days I often uses V2 and GT..
V2 was very very good even uncustomized..

I heared that Dranzer MS is a bit of a high beyblade.. and that the AR is pretty fragile..

So how about Dranzer MF? What are it's gimmicks? What about the AR?

I've also gained interest in Advance Averazer.. I was thinking of combining the two.. Using the RC of Averazer and then maybe the AR of Dranzer MF..
Not sure about the weight disks.. Dunno the names of them all..
Maybe this combo sucks.. but either way I'd want a beyblade using averazer's RC.. and whatever weight disk that works best with that..
Then I'd prefer any blue colored AR that fits best on averazer's blade base.. I dunno which that is.. but I'd then put a dranzer BP inside.. Than it'll still have that blue colored feel of dranzer.. So to sum it up..

Which AR's and WD's are best with Averazer's RC?
Is Dranzer MF's are good with Averazer's RC?
Is there any other blue colored AR that works well with Averazer's RC?

As for the MFS Beyblades.. I have no clue about this..
What is the best en most competitive beyblade for me to buy at this time out of the MFS types?
For MFB get Libra DF24BS, Storm Pegasis 105RF, Leone 145 D and check out other threads.
Try this for you combo:
AR: Metal Ape (painted blue)
WD Circle Heavy
RC: Metal Semi Flat.
Haha, you quit at around the same time I did. Except you actually have a load of other beyblades, unlike me. Pinching_eyes_2

Anyways, neither Dranzer MS or Dranzer MF are that great. They're also quite pricey. Not really worth buying now unless you want them really badly. best to spend your money on the new MFB instead. I can't really say much about Dranzer MF though as I've never owned one.

At the moment you'll be wanting a Storm Pegasis, a Libra, a Rock Leone, something with a D bottom and some Metal Faces. We have a thread for it somewhere but I can't remember the address off the top of my head.....

Oh and welcome to the WBO. Joyful_3
MFB* (Metal Fight Beyblade)

But any other questions should be posted here for now on:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...wer-Part-2

Dranzer MS is tall compared to other attack type RCs like Dragoon MS's. The AR can break, but htere's not much use for it anyways.

Dranzer MF doesn't much uses either. There might be some potential use for the AR in terms of defense, but I will investigate that later.

Check this out:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...e_Averazer

Get Storm Pegasis and Libra for now.
The new series is actually called MFB (Metal Fight Beyblade) not MFS. The new series is not a continuation of the old Beyblade series.

Dranzer MF is not a good beyblade. There's really no point in using it's parts in any combos.

Metal Semi-Flat Core (Advance Averazer's RC) can be used to create attack or survival combos.

You should read the introductory PM you recieved upon joining. It will answer all the questions you have about MFB.
Are the new beyblades alot better than HMS or do HMS beyblades still pack a punch?..

I'll look into those MFB's you guys recommended for buying..

Thx for replies..
(May. 11, 2009  10:21 PM)Ghost Wrote: Are the new beyblades alot better than HMS or do HMS beyblades still pack a punch?..

I'll look into those MFB's you guys recommended for buying..

Thx for replies..

MFB has now out-classed HMS.
Hmm ok.. I still think my HMS combo has priority..
Only a handful of people here still beyblade.. I am positive I can get a few others to get back into it aswell.. But almost none of them have MFB.. so I'll focus on getting the parts for my HMS top first.. and when I finish that one I'll buy those MFB..

Also, I've checked some sites.. I can't seem to find any that sell this Metal Face Bit thing..
(May. 11, 2009  10:35 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hmm ok.. I still think my HMS combo has priority..
Only a handful of people here still beyblade.. I am positive I can get a few others to get back into it aswell.. But almost none of them have MFB.. so I'll focus on getting the parts for my HMS top first.. and when I finish that one I'll buy those MFB..

Also, I've checked some sites.. I can't seem to find any that sell this Metal Face Bit thing..

That HMS combo that you posted using Dranzer MF and Advance Averazer's parts isn't really good.

Right now, you can only get Metal Face from YJA or online Japanese stores.
(May. 11, 2009  10:39 PM)Aqua Wrote: That HMS combo that you posted using Dranzer MF and Advance Averazer's parts isn't really good.

Right now, you can only get Metal Face from YJA or online Japanese stores.

Yeah I knowUnhappy.. Guess I'll be painting whatever AR works best blue..Tongue_out

Hmm.. That sux about Metal Face.. Do most players here have easy access to that thing? I've just read some guide at this site about buying from Japan.. seems a bit like a paypal/moneybookers system..
Seems doable..
(May. 11, 2009  10:43 PM)Ghost Wrote: Hmm.. That sux about Metal Face.. Do most players here have easy access to that thing?

No, not unless they live in Japan. Many people are having trouble finding Metal Face right now because they're sold out at many japanese online stores so I guess YJA may be the only option right now.
A lot of the people here use MOJ. It's very easy to use and reliable. However, we're pretty much all having trouble getting our hands on Metal Faces. XD
(May. 11, 2009  10:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: A lot of the people here use MOJ. It's very easy to use and reliable. However, we're pretty much all having trouble getting our hands on Metal Faces. XD

What does MOJ stand for?
(May. 11, 2009  10:53 PM)Ghost Wrote: What does MOJ stand for?

Mail Order Japan.

btw you should Introduce Yourself Smile
(May. 11, 2009  10:27 PM)Aqua Wrote: MFB has now out-classed HMS.

I don't know why people keep saying this. MFB has not outclassed HMS. To me, it is fair to say that MFB is currently on par with HMS, sometimes better or worse depending on the situation.
(May. 12, 2009  12:10 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't know why people keep saying this. MFB has not outclassed HMS. To me, it is fair to say that MFB is currently on par with HMS, sometimes better or worse depending on the situation.

Well it seems that the average weight of them is the same.. however that Metal Face sure shifts the momentum to MFB.. 5 grams used to be alot.. so I suppose it still is..
Say a beyblade weighs 50 gram.. then it's a 10% weight increase..

But I'm currently focussing on getting an up to par HMS combo.. and then I'll continue with MFB..
My combo would be best for those parts.
(May. 12, 2009  12:10 AM)Kei Wrote: I don't know why people keep saying this. MFB has not outclassed HMS. To me, it is fair to say that MFB is currently on par with HMS, sometimes better or worse depending on the situation.

I agree with you in some ways actually. It does come down to whats being used against what. But mfb isnt necessarily automatically better.
Welcome btw, I also agree with Kei, My HMS can stand up to my MFB and can have a lot of tight battles, maybe later will they seriously out class the HMS.
Wait, doesn't that eBay guy fununiverse sell Metal Faces? And I'm pretty sure he only sells official Takara-Tomy products.

And I agree with Kei on HMS. i.e. Wolborg MS still kicks MFB sassafrass in Tornado Balance.