Question: About customisation description

Hi guys! I last played beyblade 18 years ago. Came back as my son started playing. I was trying to read some guide on customisation and  I can't really understand.
Example:
Winning Valkyrie can be put to use in the Attack Combination Winning Valkyrie 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Jolt. The heavy weight of 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor and the high speed of Xtreme/Jolt bolsters Winning Valkyrie's Burst potential while the Layer's strong teeth and weight can compensate for the increased Burst risk
What does 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Jolt mean?

Another example of combo, what does it mean?

(Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt
These are suggestions to combos. For example the winning Valkyrie you spoke about. The 7/0/10 are the options for the core disk you are using. The (Meteor/Bump) are the choices of disk frames you have for this customization. Finally, the Xtreme/ Xtreme'/hunter/jolt are the choices you have for that kind of customization. Also Welcome back to the beyblade community!
(Jan. 01, 2020  11:39 PM)hianghao Wrote: Hi guys! I last played beyblade 18 years ago. Came back as my son started playing. I was trying to read some guide on customisation and  I can't really understand.
Example:
Winning Valkyrie can be put to use in the Attack Combination Winning Valkyrie 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Jolt. The heavy weight of 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor and the high speed of Xtreme/Jolt bolsters Winning Valkyrie's Burst potential while the Layer's strong teeth and weight can compensate for the increased Burst risk
What does 0/2/4/5/7 Bump/Meteor Xtreme/Jolt mean?

Another example of combo, what does it mean?

(Level Chip) Winning Valkyrie 7/0/10 (Meteor/Bump) Xtreme/Xtreme'/Hunter/Jolt

Welcome to the WBO. You shouldn’t use the wiki for info as it is outdated. This is because the main provider for the info has been very busy with other things. Ask other people for good combos. Also, those are all the possible parts you can use for a combo, so it that case, 0, 7, or 10 could work for the combo.
Thanks for the fast replies! It makes sense for me now!