Question About Sparking Beys

So I Now This Is A total noob question but do sparking beys Require Chassis' By that I mean can I put regular disc no chassis on let's say Mirage Fafnir for example I know you guys are going to say why would I do that I Just Curious.
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:11 PM)TeamG4 Wrote: So I Now This Is A total noob question but do sparking beys Require Chassis' By that I mean can I put regular disc no chassis on let's say Mirage Fafnir for example I know you guys are going to say why would I do that I Just Curious.

no
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:19 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:11 PM)TeamG4 Wrote: So I Now This Is A total noob question but do sparking beys Require Chassis' By that I mean can I put regular disc no chassis on let's say Mirage Fafnir for example I know you guys are going to say why would I do that I Just Curious.

no

Ok thanks 

(Nov. 24, 2020  4:19 PM)beykid44 Wrote:

no as in they don't need chassis 
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:31 PM)TeamG4 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:19 PM)beykid44 Wrote: no

Ok thanks 

(Nov. 24, 2020  4:19 PM)beykid44 Wrote: no as in they don't need chassis 

FInne i was in a rush no if you want to use a disk use a single chassis or else it wont work
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:33 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  4:31 PM)TeamG4 Wrote:

FInne i was in a rush no if you want to use a disk use a single chassis or else it wont work

It actually does work.But your bey is going to be sssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppppppeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr loose!

you have to put a chassis on the sparking beys. You can put a disc if you have a single chassis

Sparking beys require a chassis, but two of them, 1S and 1D, can join a regular disc like wheel or blitz to a sparking layer.