[Queens, Long Island, New York, USA]

Hey, started coming back here now after my friend Kingken said to, and I wanted to know if anyone lived in Queens. All the tourneys are coming up in Brooklyn and Manhattan which are too far for me to travel too. And not just me, I'm sure there are others who can't make it to those tourneys either. This thread is for he bladers out in Queens and Long Island. If anything wants to be planned in this are please post here (Teams, bizzares, tournaments, regular battles etc.)
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Brooklyn...pid=554688
lol he just said brooklyn was too far for him
i used to live in queens and its pretty easy to get to Brooklyn and Mahnattan. Closer then some of the places other people are coming from.
you can get to sheapshead bay fairly easily by bus or using a transfer at broadway junction.

brooklyn is still technically part of long island, but to a "real long islander", queens and brooklyn are not a part of long island and will take far longer to long island from queens than brooklyn ever would. Seriously, itsnot that hard.
Brooklyn Tournaments really are not hard to get to from Queens. I live in Queens i get there no problem
ok... so lets talk about queens. My parents cant just take me when I ask, especially if I'm busy. I'm only 13. If it is in Queens, I can go. Long sland's no problem either. I live in St.Albans so it doesnt take too long. I need a tourney I can take the bus to without going so far.
hey does anyone want to have a tournament in queens? I would help organize
so hype about the upcoming tournament. but hey does anyone wanna battle. i have some pretty ok locations for some freeplay tourneys if you want. if you have some just post below