Quantum Leap

This is a thread dedicating the BEST Telivision show of the 1990's.
It's about a man named Sam(I forgot his last name) who was subject to a time travel experiment called Quantum Leap.Now he finds him self "leaping" thrugh different periods of the 20th Century,driven by an unknown desire to change horstory for the better.His only guide in this journey is Al,a time traveler from his own time who only Sam can see and hear.
I believe his name is Dr. Sam Beckett. I think I remember this. Wasn't he supposed to change certain events in the past so he could Quantum Leap back to his own time, only with each event he changed, they had to recalculate which event he had to change where and when, effectively keeping him from getting back?
(Aug. 10, 2012  8:53 PM)Lucky-kun Wrote: I believe his name is Dr. Sam Beckett. I think I remember this. Wasn't he supposed to change certain events in the past so he could Quantum Leap back to his own time, only with each event he changed, they had to recalculate which event he had to change where and when, effectively keeping him from getting back?
That is true

I watch it on g4 Grin
(Aug. 10, 2012  10:02 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I watch it on g4 Grin
Me toSmile