Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

New to Beyworld. A student of mine has a Venusian G in the box, never opened. The year on it is 2005. Any ideas if it's worth anything, or can I let my 5 year old play with it?
Venusian is quite rare now. Yes, it definitely has some value. I don't think you should let your 5 year old use it.
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:08 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-2-Hell-...27bd7e54fcThis:
Is this real should i get it???

Im really sad.... i bought 3 of them than 3 days later he emails me and cancles my purchase cuz it was a typo, he ment to sell it for $22.99 not 2.99
Really? Oh that's just saddening right there. If so, don't get it now, it isn't worth it I don't think.
hey im new to bayblading can anyone tell me a good starter bay that i can just get from walmart or target
is this real, i found it for $8 on ebay from a seller named Toy360[Image: ViewPicture.aspx?Key=2b76ed75-132f-409a-...aca1fb7238]
How much should i pay for:
NIB Posidon
NIB Apollon
NIB Venus
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:57 AM)sponger11 Wrote: hey im new to bayblading can anyone tell me a good starter bay that i can just get from walmart or target

Ray Striker, Gravity Destroy, and Twisted Tempo.
How usefulls Hell Kerbecs, L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos?
thanks in advance
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:29 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: How usefulls Hell Kerbecs, L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos?
thanks in advance

All of them are good Beys, but if you can only pick one at the moment, you should get Hell Kerbecs first. Its overall parts have the most use, followed by Scythe Kronos and then L Drago Destroy.
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:37 AM)Byser Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:29 AM)Edobinoo Wrote: How usefulls Hell Kerbecs, L Drago Destroy and Scythe Kronos?
thanks in advance

All of them are good Beys, but if you can only pick one at the moment, you should get Hell Kerbecs first. Its overall parts have the most use, followed by Scythe Kronos and then L Drago Destroy.

I would get L Drago after Kronos, cuz Kronos has an easliy worn down tip. Ldrago just has a jacked up F S, but an AWESOME metal wheel.
would someone help me figure out the prices for the ones i wanted to buy
Cant help you there, not many people are knowledgable about plastics, and those that do are offline
well i guess i have to wait i hope they come on and see that way i can make a good decision on it thanks dude
@Jdbriggs- Yup, that looks genuine. Don't worry, Dragoon G is the CHEAPEST plastic bey you may find on ebay, IMO. So, don't get surprised if it costs you just $8. XD
I have he'll kerbecs, grand Cetus, storm Pegasus, rock Aries, storm aquario and f sagittario. If I got a choice of flame byxis and basalt hotogium, which one shall I get first? I would really appreciate it if someone helps me. Thank you.
Basalt horogium. Its best in terms of defense and stamina
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: How much should i pay for:
NIB Posidon
NIB Apollon
NIB Venus

at minimum $50 per bey.
(Sep. 15, 2011  1:41 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2011  12:08 AM)Jdbriggs Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-2-Hell-...27bd7e54fcThis:
Is this real should i get it???

Im really sad.... i bought 3 of them than 3 days later he emails me and cancles my purchase cuz it was a typo, he ment to sell it for $22.99 not 2.99

Are you kidding? That price was so low he would have been losing money.
(Sep. 15, 2011  2:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:52 AM)HAWAiiANhamma28 Wrote: How much should i pay for:
NIB Posidon
NIB Apollon
NIB Venus

at minimum $50 per bey.
haha..i say NIB Poseidon...they should be at least 80-100USD
since they are rarer than GT's
Venus >>60usd
In the last few weeks i've seen more of the RB12 beys than the GT beys. It's a good month for them haha. I know they're very rare but honestly 80 - 100 USD is kinda rediculous especially with the lack of demand for plastics atm. I mean I sold my near mint Appollon for $50. That was the only decent offer I got. And my Galeon 2 sold for like $40. The amount of people willing to pay high amounts for these are few and far between.
I believe..people like me,evolution, poseidon and JR_Tiger would pay that amount for nNIB/ MINT Poseidon..XD
haha..
yea..it seems they are more RB12 beys on ebay than GT's now..but GT's now when really cheap..even MINT dranzer GT once sold for 30usd..Dragoon GT for 9/10USD..i forgotten..sad thing..Unhappy
LOL..VVVV GOOD DEAL..nice..one free..one cheap..
I think I sold both my Dranzer and Dragoon GT together around a year ago with a Rock Bison for like £40 (around $70) Good times. Especially since I got one through trading and the other for £10 lol.
(Sep. 15, 2011  4:20 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: In the last few weeks i've seen more of the RB12 beys than the GT beys. It's a good month for them haha. I know they're very rare but honestly 80 - 100 USD is kinda rediculous especially with the lack of demand for plastics atm. I mean I sold my near mint Appollon for $50. That was the only decent offer I got. And my Galeon 2 sold for like $40. The amount of people willing to pay high amounts for these are few and far between.

i payed 50 for my NIP one (galeon) and appolon, is yoiur hasbro or takara ?
Takara. I needed money so that's why I sold it at what is possibly a lowish price.