Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

27 are original hasbro 2 not

but the hms are really good

and the plastic are also usefull when i'm looking onto my stuff i really can need it.

But now how much should i pay maximum?
I think even 30€ or 35€ would be ok. But just try to get it as cheap as you can. Will the seller ship to you? Or do I have to help you?
He ships to everyone in europe i think that's no problem

thanks Wink
If I pay for this galeon attacker will it be NIB and what is theINtoy's reputation like? Their prices seem to have gone way up since I last looked but I dunno what to expect as the picture is obviously googled >.>

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/product_info.p...70vs8qa6f4
sorry for the double post BUT i need some help, how much should i pay for driger ms,dragoon s, plus shipping?
(Aug. 20, 2008  7:53 AM)Everlasting_Blader Wrote: Not too sure. I'd say 13-15 bucks.

I'd say slightly less even if they're NIB.
thanks, i wanted to get driger ms NIB and either dragoon or driger s NIB and i have 25 bucks, i dont really care how much tho lol as long as its below 25 with shipping.
EDIT: if i add a heavy metal core or japanese trypio (it will fly!) then would i still be able to afford it?
Well I'm not sure where you're getting it from, but those 4 things shipped should still be less than $25.

You can make the AR fly with left SG shells and it'll work similarly to Areo Knight MS's gimmick. Otherwise if it's fully loaded it'll just act normal.
ok me n rockblade are doing a deal, how much should i pay or he sell for: dragoon ms,driger ms, dragoon g, and gaia dragoon (g or v?). I'm pretty sure they are all used and we wanted to get a fair price
Ok I want at least one MFB.

Which one should I start off with? I want either Pegasis or Bull, but I can't decide between the two and don't have the cash right now to get both.
(Aug. 21, 2008  6:57 AM)Roan Wrote: Ok I want at least one MFB.

Which one should I start off with? I want either Pegasis or Bull, but I can't decide between the two and don't have the cash right now to get both.

This should help Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhPI8R8xo8

Pegasis pretty much kills everything at this point.
(Aug. 21, 2008  7:07 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2008  6:57 AM)Roan Wrote: Ok I want at least one MFB.

This should help Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GhPI8R8xo8

Pegasis pretty much kills everything at this point.

Wow, holy carp.

Pegasis destroys. I am partial to attack types, so hmm...
It's really amazing how much pegasus is better than the others. Seems like we'll need Pegasus killers so far, like we needed WBMS killers before Smile.
(Aug. 21, 2008  3:54 PM)Sasch Wrote: It's really amazing how much pegasus is better than the others. Seems like we'll need Pegasus killers so far, like we needed WBMS killers before Smile.

It could be the wheel that gives it the edge, but I have a suspicion that Pegasis' strength lies in it's lower height. Giving Bull a lower track and bottom would probably yield a similar outcome. Likewise, giving Leo a lower track would probably help it defend much better.
Has anyone purchased from toysnjoys, if so, please say if they were good or not
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:42 AM)Brye Wrote: Has anyone purchased from toysnjoys, if so, please say if they were good or not

Last time I ordered, it took them forever to ship. I'm having the same problem now. It's been about 10 days, and I haven't heard anything from them, even after writing a complaint.

If the product ever gets to you, you'll be satisfied, but that's only if it ever gets to you.
We already have a Pegasus killer, we'll see more testing is needed, but for now, there is one.
(Aug. 22, 2008  3:01 AM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2008  12:42 AM)Brye Wrote: Has anyone purchased from toysnjoys, if so, please say if they were good or not

Last time I ordered, it took them forever to ship. I'm having the same problem now. It's been about 10 days, and I haven't heard anything from them, even after writing a complaint.

If the product ever gets to you, you'll be satisfied, but that's only if it ever gets to you.

Tired just like cartoon passion, 2 weeks and nothing

Took about 2 weeks or so for my order. It seems like the quality of how they ship things varies.
well they took the time to send 3 confirmation things, i hope it ships soon. (>-> man, i really need to keep track of these orders ive been waiting on)
What's the maximum price I should be looking to pay for a Voltaic/Vortex Ape and a Burning Kerberous?
(Aug. 22, 2008  7:57 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: What's the maximum price I should be looking to pay for a Voltaic/Vortex Ape and a Burning Kerberous?

$10 for both? They're really common on YJ.
Cool, that's about £5 then. Quite cheap. Thanks Brad! Smile