Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Dec. 02, 2010  12:39 AM)GeRy_Katina Wrote: Hi!
I`d like some advice...

I`d like to buy a Ray Unicorno but I don`t know which of these are the best to buy...

Ray Unicorno D125CS

or

"RAY UNICORNO" D125CS
AURORA VER. LIMITED

Thanks!!

If you want to battle with it I would suggest the regular Ray Unicorno D125CS.

If you are a collector then buy the limited aurora version (It's purple and clear if I'm not mistaken). It's one of those beautiful beys that once you use them the paint starts chipping off, so I wouldn't suggest battling with it.

Edit: The regular version is cheaper and much easier to find too.
well if you battle with the aurora version the paint will chip off and it wont look good

edit: lol i beat you and you beat me
Thanks! I saw no information about the aurora version in battle..so I didn`t want to make the wrong desition!
Thanks to all of you Grin
no problem, i was happy to help Smile
Just out of curiosity...

If one of you guys had to choose between Earth Aquila 145WD and Earth Virgo GB145BS which one would you choose?

They both have two top tier parts...
Earth Virgo
Gravity Peruseus and Flame Byxis have WD, and tons of beys have 145.
This is completely opinion, and parts.

But for me Earth Virgo GB145BS is a better option, as GB145 is harder to find than a WD.
(And for the fact that I already own a WD,SD, Earth,C145 AND 145.)
Depends on which you need more, or already have.
I'd go with Virgo, because its a bit harder to find over here (or at least in TO?).
Either way, good parts all around..
(Dec. 02, 2010  12:50 AM)Nuno Wrote: Just out of curiosity...

If one of you guys had to choose between Earth Aquila 145WD and Earth Virgo GB145BS which one would you choose?

They both have two top tier parts...

I'd get Virgo.
The only other blade that has GB145 so far is Infinity Libra, which is quite expensive. You can always get WD with Gravity Perseus or Flame Byxis Smile

EDIT: Oh wow, Quad post in the same minute Grin
Yeah I'd go with Earth Virgo GB145BS too, but this was something that was kinda bugging me today, so I wanted some opinions. lol

Thanks for the replies. Smile
hm Ray Unicorno booster or Ray Gill booster... this is really hard for me.
Unless you need the CS from Ray Unicorno you should get Ray Gil as you would only need an RF to create a top tier combo (Ray Gil 100RF).
true... but CS i heard is a good defence too.
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:43 AM)newsky2 Wrote: true... but CS i heard is a good defence too.

RSF is decent in Defense, but not as good as RS.

CS is good at defense depending if it stays in stamina mode a lot. If it's more aggressive, it's better for attack types.
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:43 AM)newsky2 Wrote: true... but CS i heard is a good defence too.
It is not necessarily as good as WB or RS.
hey guys (:

just had a question.
i'll be getting around 250$ from my relatives and such for christmas soon, and my birthdays in january, so i'll order stuff and it can belike my own birthday presetn =D

in terms of beyblade generally, what should i get?
MFB i would get BB-98 and BB-96.

what HMS bey(s) should i get? and also, how much would a great condition dragoon MS go for?

alotof questions, but yes i would like this answered ~
IDK why but i have fallen in love with Storm Aquario clear wheel & i heard it is as good as or maybe a bit less good than the bull wheel so please tell me that there are reasons to buy it & maybe some other useful parts is the base good for attacks ???
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

The CS I had didn't attack at all and it was much better than WB for defence. If you can get a hasbro storm Aquario you should since it has good defence abilities only beaten by the bull clear wheel. It's nice to have an alternative and personally I think it looks better and use it for defence insteadf of bull. Also it has 100.
(Dec. 02, 2010  8:57 AM)megablader2 Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2010  4:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

The CS I had didn't attack at all and it was much better than WB for defence. If you can get a hasbro storm Aquario you should since it has good defence abilities only beaten by the bull clear wheel. It's nice to have an alternative and personally I think it looks better and use it for defence insteadf of bull. Also it has 100.

Wow thx for the answer , but is the base of storm aquario useful ???
Not really HS/S sucks but all the part apart from that have some uses.
(Dec. 02, 2010  11:19 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Not really HS/S sucks but all the part apart from that have some uses.

Thanks i will get this tomorrow
(Dec. 02, 2010  11:19 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Not really HS/S sucks but all the part apart from that have some uses.

Isn't it HF/S?
Typo but he got what I meant.
What beyblade should i buy with... €84.00 with any beyblade that dimsum2u have? Please help to spend these money...