Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 25, 2010  1:37 AM)AngelicSight Wrote: Well, it used to be. And Thermal pisces is only second to Burn phoenix.
Bump.

and earth, and flame(IIRC).
Should i get a rock leone, burn phoenix, or rock aries?
Depends on what you already have.
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:40 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I'd buy Earth Eagle first, then Rock Leone for the Bottom, if I was in your position.

Yeah i'll probably get Earth Eagle then. Thanks for the assistance.
Is Earth Eagle the same as Earth Aquilla because at beywiki it says aquilla represents an eagle.
Yes. Hasbro decided to call it Eagle instead of Aquila.
(Oct. 25, 2010  7:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Yes. Hasbro decided to call it Eagle instead of Aquila.

OK thanks.
(Oct. 24, 2010  12:19 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: It s more convenient to put an expansive auction on ebay after chrismast or some days before?
And what colour of msuv sells "better",proto grey or lime green?
Both NIP

before because people might want to buy themselves an early christmas present and you could get someone a christmas present.
(Oct. 25, 2010  6:00 PM)Moss Wrote: Depends on what you already have.

I have Storm Pegasis, Earth Aqualia, Flame Saggitario, Lightning L-Drago, Dark Bull, and Dark Wolf
It also depends what kind of attribute you want to have, also.
Haha, just realized : Get Leone, Bull, Sag, Eagle and Pheonix.
This way you have the best Stamina and Defense:
Earth Bull C145WB and Burn Bull 145WD.
Should I get storm pegasis or lightning L-Drago.
it'd be better to get both, then you could make L. Ldrago 100RF.
but if you have a choice between the two, i'd rather get storm pegasis.
are you talking about the hasbro beyblades though?
hasbro LLDrago sucks out of the box, the light launcher is horrible.
i'd get the takara lldrago, it comes with a nice white beylauncher that will give LLdrago much more potential.
but maybe thats just me.
Honestly, MF LLDrago CH120RF is way better than 100RF.
Though you are right about TT LLDrago, it can be used better.
can i buy a WB peice seperatly because on my rock gasher 145wb the wb broke in half.
@Librabey: Well, neither of them is very good, but it's all preference. You pick which one you like best. I would personally reccomend these for each category:

Attack: Storm Pegasis and Lightning L-Drago
DefenseEeearth Eagle and Rock Leone (For WB. Besides that, it's not that good.)
Stamina: Flame saggitario and Burn phoenix
Balance(Balance isn't very good though): Killer Gemios and Dark bull

@Beyguy24: Burn phoenix, as it is a top stamina blade. The rest are mainly outclassed. See my rankings above.

Bey86: Lightning L-drago because it is used in the combo MF Lightning L-drago CH120 RF, which is top tier.

@Skaterforlife: Yes. Try Toywiz.com
Its strange because MF L. Ldrago CH120 is useless for me, but maybe its because 1 i don't have a beylauncher or 2 i don't have metal faces yet.

its funny because it can't win, even though im not even going against a top tier combination.
It's probably not good because you didn't add the metal face. That should help with any recoil there is.
It really depends on preference. I'm the same, I think 100RF is better than CH120RF.
Yes, but as a unbalancer, because CH120 lets lightning hits the metal wheel, it unbalances better.
My LLDrago isn't suffering from recoil, its suffering from the lack of ability to actual knock the defense bey out... my LLdrago doesn't move an inch after it hits a bey.

On the contrary, LLDrago 100RF seems to much more effective.
tornado herculo? good or bad?
(Oct. 26, 2010  1:15 AM)galaxy epic Wrote: tornado herculo? good or bad?
It has really not been tested yet.

It is also either Herculeo, or Heracleo.
should i get
Flame Sagittario,
Meteo L Drago,
Ray Unicorno,
Rock Girrafe,
Thermal Lacerta,
Gravity Perseus
Would Gravity Perseus with the new metal faces (extra heavy) or Meteo L drago? If i get Gravity Perseus, im thinking my next purchase would to buy Meteo L drago by its self hopefully for cheaper.

P.S. Im kinda of leaning over on Gravity Perseus w/ MF (new ones) because i read about thunder whip staduim (which i have) and attack beys don't do good so...
Eric12: For Attack, get Ray Unicorno, Meteo LDrago and Gravity Perseus (not a must) in that order

For Defense: get Flame Sagittario and Rock Giraffe in that order.

I don't think Thermal Lacerta has any competitive use.

@dracielviper: I'd get Meteo LDrago before Gravity Perseus if I was you. I think Meteo LDrago has been proven, not only as a Spin-Stealer, but it has Smash Attack, from what I've read around here.
Is BB-86 worth getting? I'm mainly interested in the MB tip.