Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Pegasis (Booster) or L-drago? Both Pre- HWS. P.S. May never order online again......... (or in a long while)
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:18 AM)RFkid Wrote: Ray Unicorno (Aurora Ver.) or Quetzalcoatl (Silver Limited WBBA Edition) ?

Both are within 45-50$ price range, and I have a choice between them for a early christmas present (last week of november)

Which is better? I have Ray Unicorno (normal) coming through the mail right now, so if I get Aurora ver it would be simply for collection purposes.

What should I get?

For look, definitely Aurora Unicorno, but Aurora's on eBay now, from a multitude of sellers. Your best bet would be to go with Quetz, considering he's super rare.

(Oct. 21, 2010  3:25 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Pegasis (Booster) or L-drago? Both Pre- HWS. P.S. May never order online again......... (or in a long while)

MF Pegasis 145RF is a top-tier, and it looks awsome. L Drago has some potential, but Pegasis would definitely be first.
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:24 AM)RFkid Wrote: I guess Aurora ver. will just have to wait xD

But isn't the Quetz Silver painted? I'd hate to use it alot and see the paint come off Unhappy

Yeah, it's the awful Battle-Scar paint.
Leave it in the plastic and watch it appreciate in value.
(Oct. 21, 2010  5:19 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah, it's the awful Battle-Scar paint.
Leave it in the plastic and watch it appreciate in value.

Or, get a Bey you can use..
The pre-HWS? It doesn't really matter because all you're really after is the Wheel. But Pegasis 145D is recommended by me for two reasons: since it's a Booster, it will cost less, and if you don't have 145 to make MF Pegasis 145RF, then the Track from the Booster will be helpful. The only plus to the Starter Pegasis 105F is the Launcher/Winder, and if you're interested, the Bey Pointer.
Yeah, after the wheel. I'll get 145D since it is cheaper then. Thanks for the help!
(Oct. 20, 2010  9:42 PM)Fyuuor Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2010  8:01 PM)aDAMPisTheWolf Wrote: i can afford one beyblade i'm a defence type player i have rock aries and belive it or not dark wolfChocked_2 i live in sweden so earth aquila is unavailable only basic blades here most unsual i have seen dark gskhfj (cancer )and it's not even unusual so yea thanks for you're helpStupid

If you have the chance to order something online Rock Giraffe R145WB is the best defence blade out of the box, though it should be worth your wild if you consider purchasing a Grand Ketos T125/WD145RS as it contains the RS bottom which is the best defence bottom currently available.

i can't buy onlineUncertain and i can't find those Unhappy any other ideas
Where's the cheapest place to get metal faces? Besides Ebay bidding?
(Oct. 21, 2010  3:12 PM)ChAoStOrM Wrote: Where's the cheapest place to get metal faces? Besides Ebay bidding?
Probably dimsum2u.
I prefer attacking all the way through but i dont want my bey to look dumb
(Oct. 21, 2010  5:19 PM)Wild Boar Wrote: I prefer attacking all the way through but i dont want my bey to look dumb
... "Looking dumb" is subjective ... In any case, buy Lightning L Drago ?
Are there any quetzalcoatls out there under 60 dollars that don't have paint that will peel off ? Uncertain

also is the g. pegasis DX set worth getting?
i have a sonokong stadium coming , but its from gmarket and theres that 50% chance its gonna be dented in the middle Uncertain
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:27 PM)RFkid Wrote: Are there any quetzalcoatls out there under 60 dollars that don't have paint that will peel off ? Uncertain

also is the g. pegasis DX set worth getting?
i have a sonokong stadium coming , but its from gmarket and theres that 50% chance its gonna be dented in the middle Uncertain

1. No, unless you buy a Quetz that has no paint. If you're worried about the paint buy 2 or don't use it at all.

2. I think BB32 is a better purchase, unless you REALLY want a Grip and Galaxy Peg...
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:27 PM)RFkid Wrote: Are there any quetzalcoatls out there under 60 dollars that don't have paint that will peel off ? Uncertain
Sadly not, although you could get a $30 Gold Quetzalcoatl from DimSum2U but the gold paint will come off so it will turn silver.
hmm, what about that silver quetz thats giong for 50 $ at akiradaddy's ?
when the paint peels off, will it look like the non-paint or will it have like pathces of paint (which looks horrible)

i dont plan to use quetz that much though. just once in a while
There will be "battle scars" on it, but of course where it has not been hit the paint will remain very bright, and in my opinion that is a lot better than Hybrid Wheel System Beyblades, where the brightness fades on its own after just a few days.
ah okay
in that case, the silver one would be better?

is gold worth less because it is still in production?
(Oct. 21, 2010  8:46 PM)RFkid Wrote: ah okay
in that case, the silver one would be better?

is gold worth less because it is still in production?
If you consider the fact that you have the choice between a gold Beyblade that will show silver after some battles, or a silver Beyblade which will show some slightly darker silver after some use, I think you would prefer the silver Quetzalcoatl, yes.

I do not think it is still really in production, but yes, the silver one is worth more, or should be anyway.
Hah, it is a tearing choice : less expensive, or looks better after use, hah ?
What's the best bey to get DF from? I need it for my Burn Bull... I know killer gemios and Dark wolf have it. So which is the best for it?
Neither, use 145 it's better anyways.
(Oct. 21, 2010  11:28 PM)AngelicSight Wrote: What's the best bey to get DF from? I need it for my Burn Bull... I know killer gemios and Dark wolf have it. So which is the best for it?

Neither really have good parts, so just pick which one looks cool.
Oh well, I'll go for gemios because I already have a dark wheel...