Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hey guys uhh i need help ive been tring to get a mfb for the longest but im havein trouble anyone kno any good site online i could use to get money online instead of the hassle of money orders? my bad if it off topic...
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:45 AM)iceman1 Wrote: hey guys uhh i need help ive been tring to get a mfb for the longest but im havein trouble anyone kno any good site online i could use to get money online instead of the hassle of money orders? my bad if it off topic...
Have you tried reading this : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock
(Jul. 06, 2009  1:45 AM)iceman1 Wrote: hey guys uhh i need help ive been tring to get a mfb for the longest but im havein trouble anyone kno any good site online i could use to get money online instead of the hassle of money orders? my bad if it off topic...

www.paypal.com
Is the Bey battle try set worth getting if your just starting and need an MFB stadium?
I would actually recommend BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set, because the Attack Stadium is more balanced and preferable, while you get a Storm Pegasis. That said, I understand you already have a Dark Wolf DF145FS ...

The two Beyblades which are included in BB-20 Beybattle Try Set are not really useful at all.
I would buy that but i actually have both storm pegasis and dark wolf. But i will consider this since the hybrid wheel match set comes with an attack stadium.
You need at least 1 extra copy of rubber flat at all times...

As soon as I get ready to replace mine I buy another Storm Pegasis if there is one available..
That way.. I always have 1 incase it breaks or whatever..
Eh my RF is in mint condition and i don't really feel like buying a spare since i won't need it for a few months. I looked on theintoy which is where i buy my MFB from and the hybrid wheel costs more and i'm only really need the attack stadium,so i'll just buy the bey battle try set cause it's cheaper and i'm getting something i don't have unlike in the other set.
From what I saw at TheInToy, for 6 more pounds you get 2 HWS blades and the Attack Stadium, as opposed to that other stadium and 2 standard blades. It sounds like a fair trade off to me.
k my parents said i cant order all 3 at once which should i get first? rock leone? storm pegasis? or flame sagittario?
hmm true...they said i can get 1 ev 2 weeks lol
Does anyone know what day mfb gets english subbed cos i cant watch em ; ;
wat i meant was im on episode 5 and i cant watch it
wooops thats in the wrong place...got 2 windows open... spose to be in ask a question...
The first 4 episodes are subbed..
You should just wait...
(Jul. 07, 2009  5:53 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: From what I saw at TheInToy, for 6 more pounds you get 2 HWS blades and the Attack Stadium, as opposed to that other stadium and 2 standard blades. It sounds like a fair trade off to me.

Yeah well i already stated my reasons not to buy it and also i don't have enought money for the Hybrid wheel set cause i'm buying a grip which i need badly. I've decided i'm buying the bey battle try set tonight.
ToyWiz has Gaia Dragoon V for $25+(s&h). Buy it or better off somewhere else?
http://www.toywiz.com/dragoongaiajapanesebeyblade.html
(Jul. 08, 2009  2:54 AM)BrooklynBEGA Wrote: ToyWiz has Gaia Dragoon V for $25+(s&h). Buy it or better off somewhere else?
http://www.toywiz.com/dragoongaiajapanesebeyblade.html

People will pay extortionist prices for plastics instead of reasonable prices for MFB.

I don't get you guys.
That is one of life's mysteries that probably won't be solved til' they have newer Wheels and Tracks for MFB Tongue_out
Until then I'm seeking plastics as well as MFB (I might skip out on HMS if it's necessary).

But, I'll take this as a no. Grin
Hmm.. I'm not sure if i should bit on this... i'm pretty sure there are better deals than this, but I saw this first, so just wondering.
http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f82131825
You'd be better off getting that 1 lot, than getting them separately or in groups of 2. You will only have to pay 1 Fee and Commission charge as opposed to 3-5 which add up quickly.
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:41 AM)Tempestas007 Wrote: You'd be better off getting that in 1 lot, than getting them separately or in groups of 2. You will only have to pay 1 Fee and Commission charge as opposed to 3-5 which add up quickly.

... it is one lot, though.
Alright, time to set up an MOJ account, my wallet gonna break in two and then some.
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:43 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Should I get this? http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d97209629

Do you want it?

There's four days left, there's no way for us to know how much it will sell for.
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: ... it is one lot, though.

That's what I meant. I meant to remove that "in" that's in-between "that" and "1"...changed the whole meaning of what I was saying lol.
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:44 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do you want it?

There's four days left, there's no way for us to know how much it will sell for.

I might not get it now so anyone that want stickerless HMS lot this one is free.