Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

What's Burning Kerberus good for?

The whole thing is in jap.
The SG has a shaft, like the Wolborg series. Burning Kerberous has 2 bearings, however, which allow for more endurance. When the beyblade gets hit, the shaft is unaffected by the attack.

I can't really explain it well. Read this article CLICKY
Elmo Wrote:The SG has a shaft, like the Wolborg series. Burning Kerberous has 2 bearings, however, which allow for more endurance. When the beyblade gets hit, the shaft is unaffected by the attack.

I can't really explain it well. Read this article CLICKY

Actually, there is a metal bushing and one NSK Bearing that can be removed. The tip of the shaft also has a bearing of some sort, but that cannot be removed.
Ah, I didn't really know what to say. I'm going to order a Burning Kerberous today and see how it works when it arrives ^^
Does this look legit to you guys?
It's a frankly astounding price, which immediately sets off my alarm bells.
However, the one pictured looks like a genuine Takara BB.

They have a neg on page 21 saying that their order was replaced with a "poor quality" substitute, but that's near enough the only thing I could find that really questions the authenticity of the blade. (also Hong Kong, but that's not neccessarily a good indicator)

I've sent the buyer, who left the neg, an email, asking if they got a real BB, and I'm awaiting their reply.
Anyone bought from Toonsplace, or know someone who has?
Elmo Wrote:Ah, I didn't really know what to say. I'm going to order a Burning Kerberous today and see how it works when it arrives ^^

if you haven't already ordered them, josh (bugturtles) i think has (had?) a carp load of NIB Burning Kerberous'...
PRINCEcharming Wrote:Does this look legit to you guys?
It's a frankly astounding price, which immediately sets off my alarm bells.
However, the one pictured looks like a genuine Takara BB.

They have a neg on page 21 saying that their order was replaced with a "poor quality" substitute, but that's near enough the only thing I could find that really questions the authenticity of the blade. (also Hong Kong, but that's not neccessarily a good indicator)

I've sent the buyer, who left the neg, an email, asking if they got a real BB, and I'm awaiting their reply.
Anyone bought from Toonsplace, or know someone who has?

DON'T ORDER FROM TOONSPLACE. Users here have reported nightmares with them.
I'll leave it to those users, but generally it seems people didn't get what they ordered.
This was posted in the wrong spot. so i thought i should also post it here.(Sorry of i should of just left it in the one spot)

So, Back into blading but found out my parents sold my Bey's at a garage sale Sad. Trying to get new ones. So far looked at toywiz. Mostly looked at plastics. I only played during the plastic era. Didn't know about HMS till a day ago. What im wondering is where i should look to shop, what i should be looking for etc. I'm basically new to the game again so all help is much appreciated
haha it's totally fine Smile

I'd try ordering from Yahoo Japan Auctions. There's tons of Beyblade lots worth the money on there. Here's a guide on how to use it: http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=4

Your second best bet would have to be Ebay I think. I've seen several nice Beyblade lots up on there.
should i buy a advance averager or advance guardian? and wut are the beyblades used for? ( they 16 dollars ) off topic. does anyone have a DEMS they could put up on ebay so i could buy? ( name it nothing) for like around 13 or 14 bucks?
Pichuscute Wrote:should i buy a advance averager or advance guardian? and wut are the beyblades used for? ( they 16 dollars ) off topic. does anyone have a DEMS they could put up on ebay so i could buy? ( name it nothing) for like around 13 or 14 bucks?

Go for Advance Averager. Its parts are infinitely more useful for customization than Advance Guardian.
Roan Wrote:
Pichuscute Wrote:should i buy a advance averager or advance guardian? and wut are the beyblades used for? ( they 16 dollars ) off topic. does anyone have a DEMS they could put up on ebay so i could buy? ( name it nothing) for like around 13 or 14 bucks?

Go for Advance Averager. Its parts are infinitely more useful for customization than Advance Guardian.

*Advance Averazer. I agree with Roan though, take a look at the Advance Averazer article on Beywiki to learn about it.
Kei Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

*Advance Averazer. I agree with Roan though, take a look at the Advance Averazer article on Beywiki to learn about it.

Don't be an Ichida -- Averazer translates as Averager.
Roan Wrote:
Kei Wrote:
Roan Wrote:

Don't be an Ichida -- Averazer translates as Averager.
Does it? I always thought it was just Averazer. My bad.
Averazer is the engrish version. lol

I suppose it doesn't really matter as neither of them are real words, but whatever.
what are advance averazer's parts used in? like what kinds of beyblades
Just wondering if buying a few of the HMS Random Booster Act. 2 (Import) is a good idea.
Synesthesia Wrote:Just wondering if buying a few of the HMS Random Booster Act. 2 (Import) is a good idea.

If you don't already have DEMS, Dragoon MSUV or CWD Defense Ring, then yes they are most definitely worth importing.

But if you have those then they aren't really worth anything. Einstein's parts are more or less useless and the same could be said for Sea Dragon, save for its CWD Defense Ring.
So basically, I should just buy the good stuff instead of wasting my money on the random packs?
Synesthesia Wrote:So basically, I should just buy the good stuff instead of wasting my money on the random packs?

With RBAs, you have a chance of getting some good parts. While a few lots here and there pop-up with the spoils of RBAs and Fukobakos shown to you, you'd have to take the gamble one way or another.
Synesthesia Wrote:Is this a good deal? If so, I'm buying it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...0227613011

That's a really good find! You should go for it; Death Gargoyle is the must-have of HMS and the rest of them have decent parts, especially Sea Dragon's CWD. Advance Guardian's Rubber Grip Core is also really useful for defensive customisations.

Smile
Synesthesia Wrote:Is this a good deal? If so, I'm buying it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200227613011

I say go for it. You get DEMS and some other useful parts.

EDIT: What Alice said. x)