Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Uh I don't think that genue again.
Beat Lynx don't be a Startter except for Sk. But that is korean
this one got english
-->fake
still cheapest i can find them with 10 gbp
That means you finally found a not fake one and it is pretty cheap
and its a pretty good beyblade too...
I already have Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Ray Unicorno D125CS, Dark Bull H145SD, Earth Virgo GB145BS, Storm Leone 100HF...
Should I get Flame Byxis 230WD or Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F?!
Flame Byxis if you like Sta and Def type. Gpeg if you like atk
it depends mainly on which type of bey you like. however I woudl say flame byxis for:

It is a great part, and WD is not altogether too bad, Byxis looks awesome and is very useful. flame is outclassed but if replaced can be a good combo. R2F is good but it's the best part of the bey, and if you already have RF there's not as much point as getting it.

EDIT: Ninja'd but with a smaller content
New to the entire Beyblade thing. It was a little past my generation, and it is honestly part of my nephew's generation and not my own. We are kind of getting into it as it is pretty fun. This is what we have:

Hasbro Beyblades

Ray Striker D125CS
Ray Striker D125CS
Dark Bull H145SD
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Rock Aries ED145B
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Storm Aquario 105HF/S
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD

Incoming Takara Tomy Beyblade items from eBay:

Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Metal Face Bolts
Big Bang Pegasus F : D
Fang Leone 130W2D

I am pretty sure everything I have ordered is legit. I have been checking descriptions and pictures for Takara Tomy, as well as Sonokong for Korean items.

I am looking to get a new arena. We currently have the Max Stampede Hasbro Stadium (the red one) and the Triple Battle Stadium thing (with the cores). That triple battle stadium is really bad unfortunately. We don't mind the Max Stampede Stadium but we are interested in getting something similar to the BB-10 Attack Type Stadiums. I am having difficulty finding one of those stadiums for a decent price as they all seem to be in the $40ish range. I was wondering what people's experience with stadiums such as:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Beyblade-Metal-Fu...4158cb32f8

Pretty sure it is a 3rd party company, but it doesn't look too bad and $12 with free shipping seems like a pretty cheap stadium. I find it weird that they send you two stadiums in order to keep it "solid."

Any other cheapish stadiums that people can suggest (hopefully $20 or under)? Please link me to some eBay auctions and/or a website that can take Paypal, preferably with low shipping to international (Canada). Smile
The only thing is that that is a fake stadium, so beys cannot perform at their peak in these stadiums. Toywiz sells the attack stadium at a pretty good price, and check your PMs.
Is the Strongest Blader Set worth buying? for blitz and basalt?
@t-mack Yes, they are quite expensive, but they ARE the best stadium for MFB! I know it seems outrageous, but trust me, it's totally worth it! (the bb-10's that is)

As for that stadium, please, don't get it.
When it is shipped to you, the package is in really bad condition usually. And you can't see it, but in the center of the stadium, there is a "dome" per se, and in a Hasbro stadium, battles are more exciting... It is very cheap and flimsy as well. How do I know this? I made the mistake of buying one :c

Dragoonrocks
Yes, very much so. Blitz is proving to be an opponent to Basalt, Basalt is a MUST have for anyone and everyone, and MF-H's are pretty nice.
(Sep. 08, 2011  2:32 AM)DragoonRoks Wrote: Is the Strongest Blader Set worth buying? for blitz and basalt?

Yes, Yes it is. Blitz is very useful and It also comes with a basalt, RS, UW145, EWD and RSF
Strongest blader set or scythe kronos?
Strongest Blader Set.

Comes With A Blitz, RS, RSF, UW145, EWD, MF-H Basalt and Nightmare Rex if you like to collect.
Fang leone or Hell Kerbecs
Hell Kerbecs, unless you have BD145 through other means, in which case it's still probably only 50/50.
Fang is good for Attack, its the only really useful part that comes with Fang Leone, other that W2D. Hell Kerbecs on the other hand, all parts are VERY useful. Hell, Kerbecs, BD145, and I find DS sometimes useful for stamina and defense, but I don't own one, my friend does, and I use it quite often
Scythe kronos,Hell Kerbecs,MF-H set,and either Screw capricorn /fang leone or Strongest blader set, hell kerbecs and a MF set