Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Nov. 28, 2010  7:33 AM)stormperseus Wrote: Which should I buy, Dark Bull H145SD, Dark Wolf DF145FS or Dark Cancer CH120FS?

It depends on what you have, and what you want to make.
I would just like to ask what is the best straight out of the box.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:35 AM)stormperseus Wrote: I would just like to ask what is the best straight out of the box.

Err... Dark Bull

But... Of the 3 you listed, they are on the lower end of uncustomized beys.
And, if I could buy 2 of them, which of those should be bought?
Buy Earth Aquila if you want a good uncustomized Beyblade. T_T
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:38 AM)stormperseus Wrote: And, if I could buy 2 of them, which of those should be bought?

The best bey you can make with 2 Beys is Lightning L Drago 100RF.
Storm Pegasus + Lightning L Drago.

(Nov. 28, 2010  7:39 AM)blah Wrote: Buy Earth Aquila if you want a good uncustomized Beyblade. T_T

That may be a bit offtopic, but that's the Emoticon for Crying, not "Tired".
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:42 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:38 AM)stormperseus Wrote: And, if I could buy 2 of them, which of those should be bought?

The best bey you can make with 2 Beys is Lightning L Drago 100RF.
Storm Pegasus + Lightning L Drago.

(Nov. 28, 2010  7:39 AM)blah Wrote: Buy Earth Aquila if you want a good uncustomized Beyblade. T_T

Actually its Earth Aquila and Dark Bull and you can make a top tier combo. Which is Earth Bull145Sd
Actually there is really no best combo. they are all unique in their own way, and even if there was LL-Drago 100RF is outclassed by Ray _____100RF which can be made using Ray Gil and Storm Pegasis or Meteo and Rau Unicorno which comes to Meteo L-Drago 100CS. of course these are just attack combos there are also defense type combos which can be made between two beys, as Earth ____ 100RSF can be made between Earth Aquilla and Ray Gil. Try not to post false or misleading inforation on these forums. LL-Drago 100RF is a great combo nonetheless but is nowhere near as great as the combos mentioned above.
(Nov. 28, 2010  7:42 AM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:

I know that, LOL.

I'm "crying" because he's making a choice of buying some pretty bad uncustomized Beyblades.

Earth Bull 145WD/SD sounds good.
I was assuming he was thinking Hasbro, by his choices in beys...

That fact that he might be buying online changes EVERYTHING.
Another price question, how much does a used good condition w/no stickers Dragoon Grip Attacker go for?
Also I should have posted this in my earlier post but forgot, does lack of stickers hurt the price of Dragoon MS?
Dear Thread,
I would like a Stamina type Beyblade from the Metal Fusion series. It should also look a bit good, too. For colour specifications I would prefer red with any other matching colour. Any suggestions? Oh, and also it shouldn't break easily.
Dark Bull + Earth Aquila = Earth Bull 145WD/SD = Top tier. ^^

So get Dark Bull H145SD and Earth Aquila 145WD and use the red Bull clear wheel.
There are much better buys. The only useful parts are the clear and metal wheels. Depends on what you have though.
i think i will buy because i need the metal wheel to make a good combo thanks
i have a question...is Queztzalcoatl(i don't which one.)a good bey uncustomized?
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:12 PM)Perseus1757 Wrote: i have a question...is Queztzalcoatl(i don't which one.)a good bey uncustomized?

It's not bad, but it was formerly considered top tier by simply replacing the WF bottom that's included with it with an RF bottom that's from Strom Pegasis 105RF.
queztacoatl wheel is now outclassed but 90 track and wf is pretty good MF Vulcan 90WF Is a really good combo also
(Nov. 28, 2010  1:20 PM)Soldier-F3AR Wrote: queztacoatl wheel is now outclassed but 90 track and wf is pretty good MF Vulcan 90WF Is a really good combo also

Unfortunately Vulcan 90WF is an untested combo so I can't say whether or not it'll perform well but what I can suggest which I've tested quite extensively and even made several videos of is MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF/R2F.
ahh i see thank u and i will have 2 make sure i choose carefully on what i use when customize quetz and other bey like it.
Hello everyone!
I have only just found out about this hobby but it looks awesome!
I have some questions on the set I have found and will put on my Christmas list.
The pictures are here http://www.use.com/90c833479e980ba9b9e7#photo=1

This is what it is listed as on e-bay.

BEYBLADE SUPER VORTEX BATTLE SET WITH 4 TOPS L-DRAGO +
PEGASUS + FLAME SAGITTARIO + DARK WOLF

And this is in the information

The Super Vortex Battle Set includes all you need to start the battle:
One (1) Super Vortex Beystadium
Four (4) tops: Lightning L-Drago, Storm Pegasus, Flame Sagittario and Dark Wolf
One (1) right-spin Ripcord Launcher
One (1) left-spin Ripcord Launcher
One (1) Launcher grip
Twenty Four (24) Tournament Grids and Official Rule Book
Four (4) Collector cards
Battle online

It is 80 AU Dollars (Around 70 US)

Is it worth getting - it seems so because it has a ring, four beyblades, the rules and I think it is fairly priced as each BeyBlade is around 25 AU Dollars and a ring is usually around 50 AU.

Thanks heaps

Taylor.
I know it comes with a lot of stuff but tbh BB-32 would be a much better buy since it is cheaper, comes with decent stuff and much more importantly comes with the best stadium for MFB whereas the one that comes in that set is awful.
is dark wolf a good balance type bey?