Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Whoa that was fast Heart but you got your warning ask it in the Ask a Question Get a Answer thread
Hi guys im new to MFB and two days ago i just bought my first beyblade which is D Wolf DF145FS and i need help on buying the next beyblade. i was thinking of Pegasis but i want L Drago too. so i need help on which i should buy next.
S Pegasus RF is on of the most important part in making an attack type
The only good part on wolf is DF145, so a Dark bull and a Flame Sagittario will help you make this stamina combo:

Flame Bull DF145 SD => top tier stamina.
k, thanks guys!
Wait i should buy a Storm Pegasus and combine it with D Wolf or what?
Buy S Pegasus and get LL Drago it has the 100 track, could you just read my giant paragraph on the previous page you won't miss it promise
If you're brand new to MFB, you should just check out the What to Buy in MFB thread.
RF, RF and more RFs but most importantly look at what Daegor42 posted
More importantly, look at the competitive MFB combo thread. All the combos we have told you are the top tier combinations on the front page.
Is it worth it to buy Storm Pegasus if you only buy one?
Yes for now you should only need 1 storm pegasis. If you are planning to get a competitive player and go to tournaments you will in the future need to buy another storm pegasis for the RF. But for now yes buying just 1 storm pegasis is worth it
Then would Ray Unicorno be a better choice or S Pegasus?
Storm pegasis has RF which is currently the best attack bottom and a top tier attack wheel (and its much cheaper since hasbro released it) . Ray unicorno hasn't had too much testing done on it but the Ray wheel and the CS bottom are looking to be promising.

With that said go with Storm Pegasis. Ray unicorno's price is still a little high right now and is expected to go down in the near future do to a re-release of it as a booster. So just get Storm pegasis you won't regret it
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...%26otn%3D2

Is this worth buying???
No, you can buy them seperately cheaper.
The items are good though.
No it comes with 2 packs of MFs so it's the same price $5+$19=$24 which is the same as two packs of MFs plus a Beysuspension ($7*2)+$10=$24 it's up to you though matt2796
Why would you want 4 metal faces, unless you're into aesthetics.
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why would you want 4 metal faces, unless you're into aesthetics.

Well a little considering that I want them so I could personalize them by putting an actual sticker on them
(Jul. 28, 2010  12:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Why would you want 4 metal faces, unless you're into aesthetics.

I have four metal faces on four seperate combos...
If you're trying to be as thrifty as possible whilst still owning good parts.
I own 2 of each color+2 MOC and 1 of each MF2 remodel versions; VARIETY! Eee
Which one would be b etter to buy? Gravity Perseus or Rock Giraffe?