Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

From hasbro which of these would be a smarter purchase? Galixy Pegasus w105 r2f or Screw Capricorn 90 mf?
(Jul. 21, 2012  12:52 AM)AWESOMEBLADER96 Wrote: From hasbro which of these would be a smarter purchase? Galixy Pegasus w105 r2f or Screw Capricorn 90 mf?

Screw(Spiral) Capricorne 90MF because it's has more useful parts for use in the Takara Tomy stadiums and Hasbro Stadiums because Rubber tips wear easier like R²F,RF,RSF,RS,LRF in Hasbro stadiums therefore Screw Capricorne 90MF has more use and to so you a combo with the tip MF, you can make this wonderful combo, MF-H Flash Orion W145MF And with Hasbro parts you can make MF Screw Kerbecs CH120MF which is a good attack combo in Hasbro Stadiums

I have an issue. The only stadiums I have are the Hasbro Striker Stadium, the Hasbro Rip Grind Stadium, the Takara Ultimate Beyta Stadium, the Takara Zero G Attack Stadium, and the Hasbro Mobile Stadium. Since my stadiums aren't really to good competitively, I need to get a new Takara stadium. I'm on a tight budget, so I need to know if these are good or not. Wide Square Stadium ($20), Super Attack Stadium ($28), Standard Stadium ($35), Attack Type Stadium ($40), or Tornado Stadium ($40). I don't need the attack stadium now because I am going to Japan and Thailand during Winter Break so I can get it then. I just need a stadium for the meantime.
I would get the Attack type Beystadium. It is the most balanced stadium in MFB.
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:54 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have an issue. The only stadiums I have are the Hasbro Striker Stadium, the Hasbro Rip Grind Stadium, the Takara Ultimate Beyta Stadium, the Takara Zero G Attack Stadium, and the Hasbro Mobile Stadium. Since my stadiums aren't really to good competitively, I need to get a new Takara stadium. I'm on a tight budget, so I need to know if these are good or not. Wide Square Stadium ($20), Super Attack Stadium ($28), Standard Stadium ($35), Attack Type Stadium ($40), or Tornado Stadium ($40). I don't need the attack stadium now because I am going to Japan and Thailand during Winter Break so I can get it then. I just need a stadium for the meantime.

The Wide Square Stadium would be the 2nd best because if you have alot of friends, you can all battle in this big stadium but the Standard Stadium is like the Attack stadium but it's a different colour(not important) and it has a little circle in the middle so the BB-46 Standard Stadium is your best choice.

(Jul. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  2:54 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I have an issue. The only stadiums I have are the Hasbro Striker Stadium, the Hasbro Rip Grind Stadium, the Takara Ultimate Beyta Stadium, the Takara Zero G Attack Stadium, and the Hasbro Mobile Stadium. Since my stadiums aren't really to good competitively, I need to get a new Takara stadium. I'm on a tight budget, so I need to know if these are good or not. Wide Square Stadium ($20), Super Attack Stadium ($28), Standard Stadium ($35), Attack Type Stadium ($40), or Tornado Stadium ($40). I don't need the attack stadium now because I am going to Japan and Thailand during Winter Break so I can get it then. I just need a stadium for the meantime.

The Wide Square Stadium would be the 2nd best because if you have alot of friends, you can all battle in this big stadium but the Standard Stadium is like the Attack stadium but it's a different colour(not important) and it has a little circle in the middle so the BB-46 Standard Stadium is your best choice.

Thanks for the advice. Is the Standard Stadium in between the sizes of the attack stadium and the wide square stadium?
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:16 PM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Jul. 21, 2012  3:03 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:

Thanks for the advice. Is the Standard Stadium in between the sizes of the attack stadium and the wide square stadium?

It's pretty much the same size as the Attack stadium
Ok then. I'm probably going to get the wide square stadium. Thanks! Smile
Which should I buy Phantom Orion, Blitz Unicorno, Death Quetzalcoatl, or Kreis Cygnus?
It depends on what you already got , I don't have any of those but if I was going to buy one it would be death quatsicatal so I could make a combo I always thought was awesome. Death quatsicatal defense mode bd145 cs
Which is more important to get for a tournament? A string launcher or metal face
You have plenty of good Tracks, Tips, and CWs, but you need better MWs. Buy Flash Sagittario for Attack; 2x Guardian Revisers, Duo Uranus, or Death Quetz for Defense. Phantom is your best bet for Stamina, or, if you are willing to spend the money, Duo can work, too. Don't buy Kries Cygnus; other than Cygnus there isn't anything special about it.

@AWESOMEBLADER96:
A String Launcher is vastly more important than a Metal Face.
(Jul. 22, 2012  2:23 AM)Cake Wrote: You have plenty of good Tracks, Tips, and CWs, but you need better MWs. Buy Flash Sagittario for Attack; 2x Guardian Revisers, Duo Uranus, or Death Quetz for Defense. Phantom is your best bet for Stamina, or, if you are willing to spend the money, Duo can work, too. Don't buy Kries Cygnus; other than Cygnus there isn't anything special about it.

@AWESOMEBLADER96:
A String Launcher is vastly more important than a Metal Face.

I already have Flash

Other than that, Thanks!
Which tip should I get Off Toywiz Metal Flat or EWD
Which Beyblade Should I Get?
Scythe Kronos
Death Quetzalcoatl
Fusion Hades
Jade Jupiter
or
Beat Lynx Pinching_eyes_2
Should I trade Basalt, R145, RS, and Diablo for LDG, Scythe Kronos(Metal and Clear wheels only), AD145, And GB145?
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:40 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: Should I trade Basalt, R145, RS, and Diablo for LDG, Scythe Kronos(Metal and Clear wheels only), AD145, And GB145?

Yes, but you should just let him keep LDG and trade him, because LDG sucks.
(Jul. 22, 2012  5:33 PM)BladerofOrion Wrote: Which Beyblade Should I Get?
Scythe Kronos
Death Quetzalcoatl
Fusion Hades
Jade Jupiter
or
Beat Lynx Pinching_eyes_2

Beat Lynx or Death Q. would be your best bet.
LDG sees more use than Scythe Kronos nowadays, bro. At least it has use in MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF.
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LDG sees more use than Scythe Kronos nowadays, bro. At least it has use in MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF.

SHUSH! He's trading with me! GAWD
So, Is that A yes or no?
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:55 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:54 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: LDG sees more use than Scythe Kronos nowadays, bro. At least it has use in MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145RDF.

And I was supposed to know this how now...?
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:56 AM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:55 AM)TysonIsDaBest Wrote:

And I was supposed to know this how now...?

You weren't. Tired*
(Jul. 23, 2012  12:55 AM)The Prodigy Wrote: So, Is that A yes or no?

Yeesh
Are the TT rubber grip that you put on your launcher grips worth it? Are they comfy? Better then the hasbro one?
Hello everyone, I asked this previously and got some excellent answers but since it was posted in the wrong section it got locked. Hopefully I got it right this time.

I am looking for a present for my friends son and here is the criteria:

1. One nice japan exclusive beyblade. im considering a BBG-17 Zero-G Archer Gargole SA165WSF. please let me know if this will be released in the US, or if there is a better choice.

2. A couple common inexpensive beyblades that complement his current collection:

Grand Cetus
Legend counter leone
Rock zurafa
Galaxy Pegasus
Burn fireblaze
Storm Pegasus
Earth virgo
Inferno byxis
Bakushin susanow
And
Lightning l-drago

3. A launcher compatible with whatever I get him. Currently he has a dome Hasbro launcher.

Thank you for your time.
(Jul. 23, 2012  2:42 AM)Beigoma Wrote: Hello everyone, I asked this previously and got some excellent answers but since it was posted in the wrong section it got locked. Hopefully I got it right this time.

I am looking for a present for my friends son and here is the criteria:

1. One nice japan exclusive beyblade. im considering a BBG-17 Zero-G Archer Gargole SA165WSF. please let me know if this will be released in the US, or if there is a better choice.

2. A couple common inexpensive beyblades that complement his current collection:

Grand Cetus
Legend counter leone
Rock zurafa
Galaxy Pegasus
Burn fireblaze
Storm Pegasus
Earth virgo
Inferno byxis
Bakushin susanow
And
Lightning l-drago

3. A launcher compatible with whatever I get him. Currently he has a dome Hasbro launcher.

Thank you for your time.
Archer Gargole hasn't been tested yet so no-one knows if its good and the U.S wont release it until probably 2013(if they even do),so option #2. You should get him a BB-10 stadium though,its the best. Good for all types

Thank you for the quick reply. So do most japan beyblade releases eventualy make it over to the US, with just a time delay? Are there any releases in the past that have never been released in the US? Sorry for the noobish questions. Is there a good FAQ where I can get most of these answered without bothering others?

(Jul. 23, 2012  2:44 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Archer Gargole hasn't been tested yet so no-one knows if its good and the U.S wont release it until probably 2013(if they even do),so option #2. You should get him a BB-10 stadium though,its the best. Good for all types