Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 12, 2012  3:42 AM)Cake Wrote: You have plenty of great CWs, Tracks, and Bottoms, but you need some new MWs. Buy Flash Sagittario for Attack, Phantom Orion for Stamina, and Duo Uranus for Defense and moar Stamina. FYI Duo will probably be expensive, seeing as it only comes in th Ultimate DX set. If you are uncomfortable spending that much cash, buy Death Quetz[can't spell], since it's much cheaper.
Yeah, I can get Duo thx.

(Jul. 12, 2012  10:31 AM)akainu Wrote: what type beystadium should i buy?

the BB 10 attack type stadium is a good one
(Jul. 12, 2012  10:37 AM)akainu Wrote: how much does it cost?
on ebay around 40$, but a better choice is you get the BB32 set which is around 45 - 50$ but you get a Storm pegasis + Dark wolf + 2 string launchers, which is no doubt useful
The BB-10 Attack Stadium is much more expensive, it is like $70 ... I've never seen it for like $40, which ships to Australia.. O.o

The BB-32 Hybrid wheel set, costs like $42.
My BB-10 was $45 off Ebay, came with a Beypointer and grip, and was shipped from South Korea; if it's still in stock you might be able to get it.
Galeon or Galeon 2? I kind of want both but I'm not sure if I can afford both xD,which one should I get first?
(Jul. 12, 2012  9:58 PM)Fong Wrote: Galeon or Galeon 2? I kind of want both but I'm not sure if I can afford both xD,which one should I get first?

That belongs in the Plastics Q&A Thread.
With me buying the Synchrome battle set and the Zero G stadium for $24 each, I don't want to pass a budget of $60 minus shipping charges.

In saying that, which would be better to get, Death quetzalcoatl or Guardian reviser?

EDIT: I've made my decision, I'm getting another death quetz for the parts. I won't be able to get another reviser to synchrome if I get this, and Death is almost the same as Duo performance wise, and is one of my favorite defense wheels TBH

EDIT AGAIN: I'm probably not going to get any of them because the shipping is $31 and the minimum purchase price on the site is $50 I'm not made of money, and I can't afford those shipping costs. I'm taking my business elsewhere to get a quetz and a Fang leone from the Special China Big Bang Pegasus Versus Fang Leone Rev up set for cheap with better shipping costs.
How much do Wing Pegasus' go for?

(Jul. 13, 2012  6:46 AM)akainu Wrote: should i buy an led sight?

If you have some money to spend, go ahead. I'd go with no though. It's useless. No competitive parts. And it's just an attachment to a grip.
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:30 AM)Tris Wrote: How much do Wing Pegasus' go for?
On eBay? $20 or more. Just buy the Ultimate DX Set for $40-$50 you get Duo Uranus, L-Drago Guardian, Wing Pegasus, a set of MF-2's and a Beylauncher L/R.
if i buy basalt horogium,is it useful?but i already have duo and death and also wing
The only real use full part is WD, for stamina. This is because you already have Duo and Death.
You can easily get WD with better parts.
So I wouldn't buy it.
im not buying it then already have a lot of wd..thx
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:38 PM)akainu Wrote: if i buy basalt horogium,is it useful?but i already have duo and death and also wing

Unless you like to collect beys, that is no longer a good purchase, at least for you.
Its a pretty bey though; the only one that has no stickers, and also has a superb "ancient" feeling to it. I love its aesthetics, so you might buy it only for that. Its not too expensive, thanks to Hasbro, so it wouldn't hurt getting one.
Still if you are tight on budget, then forget it. Smile
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:42 PM)akainu Wrote: im not buying it then already have a lot of wd..thx
You might want to buy some Zero-G like 2x Guardian Revizer and a Thief Phoenic or Samurai Saramanda for E230 and MSF-2's then you can make MSF-H Revizer Revizer E230CS.

I'm watching a Hasbro Dragoon GT on ebay, but the current bid is around $37 (Plus $6 shipping)...That feels a little higher end as far as the price goes, but I guess it is a rare beyblade. Should I wait to find another one or just take this one?
Here's the link to it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Plastic...800wt_1217
(Jul. 13, 2012  7:24 PM)Sparta Wrote: I'm watching a Hasbro Dragoon GT on ebay, but the current bid is around $37 (Plus $6 shipping)...That feels a little higher end as far as the price goes, but I guess it is a rare beyblade. Should I wait to find another one or just take this one?
Here's the link to it: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Plastic...800wt_1217

I am not really sure my memory of plastics is vague. But I wanted you to know that he is a great seller, and a active member on the WBO.
Oh, really? I thought it said something about the WBO in the description! But it's good to know I can trust him. I might go ahead and get it, considering I need one anyways. Thanks.
Can someone tell me how much a Orthros G is worth in great condition out of box? Thanks, Mordetx.
Probably 2 Revizers. Synchromed, Revizer Revizer is just crazy Defense. Get Thief Phoenic for E230 (also Defenses and Zero-G Attack) plus GCF (good attack tip all around) and something with a Metal Stone Face (Shinobi Saramanda, Pirates Orojya, Archer Gryph) or alternatively get a MSF2 set, which is cheap, to make the near invincible MSF Revizer Revizer E230 (use CS, RS, RDF, etc)
If you can only get one..Thief Phoenic for E230.

Beaten by Rai :p