Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 20, 2012  9:15 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
Bey-Heart Wrote:Does Hasbro's version spin both directions?
Yes, it does, hah.
Good. Does it have some sort of special launcher for that, or something?

(Jun. 20, 2012  9:17 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: He said he only has money for Hasbro beys.
Thank you for paying attention.

I guess with Metal Fury Beyblades, it's just get whatever looks good, or whatever I think looks cool (Just like the first season.) Tongue_out

No, it only has a left-spin launcher.
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:20 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  9:15 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote:
Bey-Heart Wrote:Does Hasbro's version spin both directions?
Yes, it does, hah.
Good. Does it have some sort of special launcher for that, or something?
Hasbro's version just somes wth a normalleft- spin ripcord launcher.
EDIT:beaten
It has a Left Spin Light Launcher.
EDIT: Beaten by Mars and Ginga Blader #1
Well I have god only knows how many right launchers, so I guess a third left launcher wouldn't be too bad. Wink
Actually, I recall that it can come with one or the other, but either way, still a good purchase.
What about Vulcan Horseus? Is Hasbro's version any good?
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:34 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: What about Vulcan Horseus? Is Hasbro's version any good?
If you have D, I don't see any reason to buy Vulcan Horseus, besides collection.

(Jun. 20, 2012  10:47 PM)Mars Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:34 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: What about Vulcan Horseus? Is Hasbro's version any good?
If you have D, I don't see any reason to buy Vulcan Horseus, besides collection.
It's already that seriously outclassed in the Hasbro metagame? (Forget about Takara Tomy for about 5 minutes please Tongue_out)

Hi, I'm looking to improve my plastics collection. My current plastics are:
Hasbro Dranzer F (broken AR)
Hasbro Kid Dragoon (Metal Masters)
Hasbro Galman (Metal Masters)
Hasbro Bistool
Hasbro Jumping Base
Takara Kid's Draciel
Takara Wolborg 4
I have already gotten suggestions to get Driger V2 and G. What else should I get besides those? In my opinion, it may be a good idea to get a beyblade that has a good blade base because most of my beyblades are good for their AR.
I was wondering what plastic beyblade excluding HMS would be cheap to buy that's good
(Jun. 21, 2012  2:33 AM)kotahh Wrote: I was wondering what plastic beyblade excluding HMS would be cheap to buy that's good
How about you look here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-...-Plastic-s

(Jun. 21, 2012  1:35 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Hi, I'm looking to improve my plastics collection. My current plastics are:
Hasbro Dranzer F (broken AR)
Hasbro Kid Dragoon (Metal Masters)
Hasbro Galman (Metal Masters)
Hasbro Bistool
Hasbro Jumping Base
Takara Kid's Draciel
Takara Wolborg 4
I have already gotten suggestions to get Driger V2 and G. What else should I get besides those? In my opinion, it may be a good idea to get a beyblade that has a good blade base because most of my beyblades are good for their AR.

I just got a used Orthros G from my friend. Any suggestions?
My suggestion would be to stop asking questions once you've received an answer, that Orthrus G doesn't change that answer, and also that the thread you got that answer in is the correct place for plastics purchase consultation, not this one.
Does anyone one know of any good "Reasonably Priced" HMS Beyblade sellers?
Guys, for like the fifth time, use HMS Q&A and Plastics Q&A for purchase consultation for those generations. I know they're not in the marketplace forum but they're for ALL questions including purchase consultation, we just can't support loads of threads for it as there's not enough activity.

Sniper, it's very difficult to get HMS at a reasonable price barring the common ones. People in the HMS Q&A thread may be able to help more but generally it's a very expensive game.
Hellow friends Smile Can someone tell me how to make good beyblade and from where to buy good parts and blaster to.Thanks
This was the wrong place to ask this question. Use the Build me a combo thread for good combo creating, and I'm sure there's a thread (I forgot what it's called) that shows where you can buy things. Use the search option and look around.
(Jun. 21, 2012  4:38 PM)InvadeR Wrote: Hellow friends Smile Can someone tell me how to make good beyblade and from where to buy good parts and blaster to.Thanks

For the first question, use "Build Me a Combo #2". As for the second question, If you want to buy good parts, there are many sellers on this site that you can try. What's a blaster?

EDIT, Ninja'd by 3 minutes....
Awww yeah Tongue_out

I think he means a launcher.
what beyblade should I get vulcan horuseus, flame byxis, ray gill, counter scopio, and burn wolf.and which laucher wind and shoot beyblaster or doutron laucher
Flame Byxis is best although only if you have a good metal wheel to go with it. Neither of those launchers are very good. A normal beylauncher would be better.
(Jun. 21, 2012  9:25 PM)beypepe Wrote: what beyblade should I get vulcan horuseus, flame byxis, ray gill, counter scopio, and burn wolf.and which laucher wind and shoot beyblaster or doutron laucher
I'd say Flame Byxis is probably your best choice out of all of them, if you can only get one. Vulcan Horseus is also pretty good.

As for launchers, both of those suck. Get the String Launcher. Otherwise just use the launchers your Beyblades come with.

EDIT: Beaten
(Jun. 20, 2012  11:04 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  10:47 PM)Mars Wrote:
It's already that seriously outclassed in the Hasbro metagame? (Forget about Takara Tomy for about 5 minutes please Tongue_out)
Well, in the Hasbro metagame, you can already make Basalt BD145CS, so...

Is a mint condition Samurai changer MS worth 55.00 dollars?