Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Does anyone know when hasbro is going to begin sellig the Metal Fury beys, like fang leone? Because I buy beys off ebay succh as zero g but , since hasbro is coming out with the original fang leone, I'll buy it from them, since I just want the w2d.
It really depends on the store. Hasbro said it would be released in late May, June, and July. But my store doesn't have them yet.
Yea, so basically I just check the stores. Because the websites don't really tell jack. And thanks on that info.
(Jun. 20, 2012  1:31 PM)potato Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2012  1:13 PM)Ultra Wrote: The strongest blader set isn't that amazing these days. BB-121 is much better. The only really good parts are Blitz, EWD, and RS. And Blitz isn't as good as Vari Ares or Flash. BB-121 has Duo which is top tier for defence and attack, 230, MB, 90, Guardian L Drago and the Wing metal wheel. It's much better. From that set you can make the top tier combo of Duo ___ 230MB which is very good. It is more expensive but it's worth the extra money.

Some people might not be able to control VariAres, so they use Blitz. But yeah, Flash is controllable and has amazing attack. Duo isn't top tier for attack, it's top tier for defense, stamina and even balance. I assume that that was a typo as from what I've seen, you are a smart member, aha!

Well the biggest attack metagame which is Italy doesn't find it a problem and uses Vari over Blitz. Yes that was a typo. Obviously I meant Stamina and Defence.
Is Samurai Ifraid, Shinobi Saramanda, Pirates Orojya, Guardian Reviser, and a Zero-G grip worth 78.76?
Yes actually. Say each beyblade was $15. 15x4=60. Say the grip was $10. 60+10=70. So about $70. So yes, that is worth about that much.
No, actually. If you purchased from dimsum2u you could get Samurai Ifraid, Shinobi Saramanda, and Pirates Orojya for £22.49 or around $35.33 which leaves you over half of your original price to get you Guardian Revizer and a Zero-G Grip from elsewhere.
But it's your decision, I'm only here to help. Wink
Thanks, Rai. I'll look into him. Smile
I can buy one Zero G Beyblade. I currently own no Zero G beys. Suggestions?
Samurai Saramanda E230 ES. E230 is amazing for defense. Saramanda, when Synchromed, is also good for defense. Samurai and ES have no real use, but the other parts make up for it. Wink
Should I buy a ray Gil or is it useless?
It's only useful part is RSF, which is okay for defense. Not really recommended. Smile
RSF is really the only reason to buy it, but if you have other defense tips like CS, it's not really necessary.
(Jun. 20, 2012  7:37 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Samurai Saramanda E230 ES. E230 is amazing for defense. Saramanda, when Synchromed, is also good for defense. Samurai and ES have no real use, but the other parts make up for it. Wink
Can someone link a website to buy it (not ebay, my dad doesn't trust it)?

This is probably one of the cheapest prices for it, aside from eBay auctions of course. They're also a reliable seller, so I'd say go for it.
Okay I already bought ray striker so I geuss I'll pass. Thanks for the help.
(Jun. 20, 2012  7:49 PM)Primal Wrote: This is probably one of the cheapest prices for it, aside from eBay auctions of course. They're also a reliable seller, so I'd say go for it.
Thank you very much, I'll be sure to talk my dad into buying it!

I haven't purchased Beyblades in almost a year, so I only have Beyblades from season 1. I'm planning to buy some more Beyblades soon, but I want to know which ones I should look for first.

I'd like to pick up some of the essentials, like Flame Byxis, Twisted Tempo, and Vulcan Horseus. I know for a fact I need those 3. What other season 2 Beyblades should I look for? Also, the new Metal Fury Beyblades are starting to come out,so which of those should I keep a heads up for?

Keep in mind that I only purchase Hasbro since I don't have much money.
Gravity Destroyer. AD145 is a top-tier spin track for stamina, and so is WD. And Gravity is the best attacker in Hasbro's metagame.
I think the top 5 Beyblades from Metal Masters are:
Ray Striker
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted Tempo
Flame Byxis
Hades Kerbecs
That is, if you have these:
Storm Pegasus
Dark Gasher
Earth Virgo
Dark Bull
Lightning L-Drago
If you don't have Pegasus, substitute it for Byxis.
(Jun. 20, 2012  8:58 PM)Ginga Blader#1 Wrote: Gravity Destroyer. AD145 is a top-tier spin track for stamina, and so is WD. And Gravity is the best attacker in Hasbro's metagame.
Ugh, I completely forgot about that one! Does Hasbro's version spin both directions?

(Jun. 20, 2012  8:58 PM)GM Phantom Wrote: I think the top 5 Beyblades from Metal Masters are:
Ray Striker
Gravity Destroyer
Twisted Tempo
Flame Byxis
Hades Kerbecs
That is, if you have these:
Storm Pegasus
Dark Gasher
Earth Virgo
Dark Bull
Lightning L-Drago
If you don't have Pegasus, substitute it for Byxis.
Alright, I'll make sure to look for those. And yeah, I have all the 1st seson Beyblades you named.

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to write those down and keep an eye out for them as soon as I get some cash. What about the Metal Fury Beyblades?

Bey-Heart Wrote:Does Hasbro's version spin both directions?
Yes, it does, hah.
Metal Fury parts don't have any testing yet, so I can't say for sure, but for 4D you should get
Duo Uranus
Flash Sagittario
L-Drago Guardian
Beat Lynx
Phantom Orion
He said he only has money for Hasbro beys.
Oh sorry. I missed that. I heard a rumour Hasbro's Blitz was good, you might want to get that.