Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

gravity demolition pack (gravity perseus and inferno byxis) or earth virgo?
I wouldn't necessarily say get Flash Sagitario because it's real easy for it to get knocked out of the stadium. You also need a lot of good attack parts to improve it, so for first time buyers I wouldn't recommend it.

Variares is way better with or without the DGrin tip. It is a true attack wheel that wins using KOs.

Death Quetzalcoatl is a good bey but people get confused on whether to buy it or Scythe Kronos, or Phantom Orion. I know that because I too was having the same problem.

So basically It depends on whether "YOU LIKE THE BEY OR NOT". Don't always take the advice, follow your own heart.
(May. 13, 2012  3:41 PM)RandomDude354 Wrote: gravity demolition pack (gravity perseus and inferno byxis) or earth virgo?

Gravity Demolition Pack.

It has some useful parts. Such as: Gravity Destroyer (The whole thing can be useful), Inferno byxis has CH120 & RS, which can be used in many different combos.
Flash Sagittario is a 10x better buy for a beginner than Varies -_-
It has Flash, 230, and WD.
Variares and has Variares. D:D is completely useless in BB-10s and I don't see in any way how it's a better buy. It needs just as many "good attack parts" to be improved. Flash's actually has a lot of ways to be good sooooooo
Flash >>>>>>>>> Variares
But isn't it used competetitively.
Are you kidding?
Sir , do you even know what you are talking about?
An attack type obviously KO's the opponent to win.

Flash is an awesome attack wheel for OHKO. It is fairly easy to control too. Some people may not be able to control VariAres , but IIRC is can achieve some late-game KO's too. But yeah , for a good Flash combo you need the parts.
Scythe Kronos is not top-tier anymore . Scythe still has decent stamina but yeah. So buying Scythe Kronos would only be good for EDS.
If one wants to be competitive , then it wouldn't be whether you like the bey or not. I can hate Duo but if I want to be competitive , I must get it.
(May. 13, 2012  3:41 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Don't always take the advice, follow your own heart.
Yes, let's get Poison Serpent.

(May. 13, 2012  3:47 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: But isn't it used competetitively.

Are you serious? It dominates everything, even Duo Aquario BD145CS..

It isn't our power to tell them what to get,

It's their final decision

We can only ADVISE them what to get, but everything else is in their hands.

For example-
If someone wants to get a Poison Serpent, we can tell them not to get it but the decision is theirs.
Hey Community,

I don't have any idea where I should post my question, hope it is ok to post it here.
But I think "Purchase Consultation" should be right Joyful_2

So... I'm looking for an Uriel 2... it's damn rare and I know that it will cost much money, so:
What if I would buy it damaged, broken or something like this?
I heard that it will break very easy, so I think some people could have a broken one...

How much you guys think the Blade Base with its Support Parts and maybe the WD (Star Attack) and the broken AR will cost?

Greez, DrigerGatling Smile
Couldn't find Uriel 2 on ebay, but you try looking on antique websites, you are bound to find one.

(Once I found a Dragoon V for 8 dollars on an antique website)

It would be better to find someone here in the community...
'Cause I think I won't find it on other websites so easy, it's a japanese exclusive Bey.

But before I'll ask in the "Buying Thread" it would be better to know what price it will have Wink
@DrigerGatling- Well, go to the Plastics Q&A thread!
There are quite a many people there, who might help you very soon, and that too, precisely well. Smile

Cannon- That's true, haha! XD
But well, we get quite a many new members each day, and they are yet to learn to use the search function, sooo. Tongue_out

@Granblue- Yes, AD's video shows how it can be fixed, but do you know that AD's Rev Up launcher has been one of the most infamous launcher on this site? Tongue_out_wink
It has been deemed as illegal for WBO Official Play, you know!
Should I get the BB-32 for the attack stadium, the string launchers and the RF tip for 45.00?
(May. 13, 2012  4:42 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: It would be better to find someone here in the community...
'Cause I think I won't find it on other websites so easy, it's a japanese exclusive Bey.

But before I'll ask in the "Buying Thread" it would be better to know what price it will have Wink
I think zain still have one for sell.
But,i believe,you can get new one for around 65-75 usd..broken pieces,if still intact for display,25usd?urgh..i wont pay much for broken things honestly..but use my price for new uriel2 for reference..i dont really know how much would one sell broken parts
(May. 13, 2012  4:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @DrigerGatling- Well, go to the Plastics Q&A thread!
There are quite a many people there, who might help you very soon, and that too, precisely well. Smile
Didn't see that thread Pinching_eyes_2
Thanks Wink

Benjohadi Wrote:I think zain still have one for sell.
But,i believe,you can get new one for around 65-75 usd..broken pieces,if still intact for display,25usd?urgh..i wont pay much for broken things honestly..but use my price for new uriel2 for reference..i dont really know how much would one sell broken parts
Ok, yeah... I think I would use it for collection (usually I don't collect, just use...), 'cause it's a very nice Bey and I'm looking for a good customizable Base with Support Parts, so a broken AR etc. would be ok Smile
Thanks Grin
Should I get the zero g stadium or attack type stadium?
(May. 13, 2012  5:00 PM)Beyblader#14793 Wrote: Should I get the zero g stadium or attack type stadium?
I would get the attack stadium. The zero g stadium is not legal yet and the attack stadium is better to practice in before a tournament. It also depends which you can find cheaper

OK, which one should i get, Galaxy pegasus W105R2F or meteo l drago LW105LF?
DrigerGatling Wrote:
Benjohadi Wrote:I think zain still have one for sell.
Ok, yeah... I think I would use it for collection (usually I don't collect, just use...), 'cause it's a very nice Bey and I'm looking for a good customizable Base with Support Parts, so a broken AR etc. would be ok Smile
Thanks Grin
Haha..but for collection,i recommend you to get a new,mint,or good cndition..60-75 usd would worth it for uriel2..and you actually can use uriel 2 tip without destroying it..thanks to th!nk..he found a way to fit the tip in other sg n bb..
(May. 13, 2012  5:11 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: OK, which one should i get, Galaxy pegasus W105R2F or meteo l drago LW105LF?

I think you should get meteo l drago
(May. 13, 2012  5:11 PM)Pokecooler1 Wrote: OK, which one should i get, Galaxy pegasus W105R2F or meteo l drago LW105LF?
Your choice. Galaxy pegasus has a good attack tip
Meteo l drago has spin steal

Yes, those are completely legit.
How much is SBS worth?