Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 07, 2012  2:03 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: Hold on there, IMO, You should get Death Quetzalcoatl since it has Death, a good up to date Defense wheel and Rubber Defense Flat, a good Defense tip. Beat is outclassed by Vari Ares, Blitz, and Flash now and TH170 is the only good part if you're talking about the competetive metagame right now. Get Death Quetzalcoatl.
EDIT: Oh now I see that you want it for Battle Royals. I guess you could go with either then, but Death Quetzalcoatl definitley has better parts.

I recommended Beat Lynx because Death Quetzalcotal has Competetive parts, but Beat Lynx IMO is a ''Balance Type'' Beyblade, which combines Attack(even if Beat is outclassed), Stamina, and Defense.
But Death Quetzalcoatl has a way better metal wheel that is more competitive than Beat lynx. Even if Beat lynx has has parts that are okay it is not as good to get as Quetzalcoatl.
To be honest, you can never compare them directly.
It depends on the preferences of the purchaser, and of the other parts he has.

EternalBlader- There is no Balance type bey that ever existed...
Think of it, how can you expect Attack off a Beat MW, when it has no Aggressive tip, and a decent track?
How can you expect Defense, when its on WD? Moreover, Beat isn't heavy enough, and is also recoil-y, so no Defense.
Stamina... You can't expect an Attack wheel to have it.

Also, WD has bad balance at 170+ height.

Its a pretty average bey when uncustomized. On the other hand, Death Quetzalcoatl may be considered as one of the best purchases, if its supposed to be your first bey. It is pretty solid uncustomized. There's probably no other 4D beyblade which can perform well without minimum or no customization.
The aesthetic value is also unbelievably good.

I don't clearly understand what a Battle Royale would be like in that case. Whether it would be inside a stadium, or on the floor (which implies that its going to be a Stamina battle).
Should the latter be true, then Phantom Orion is quite nice. In a place where there is nothing like KOs, and its all about Stamina, this thing rules. Just pray that you get a good B: D mold, though.
What Beyblade(s) should I get ?
My collection :
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Screw Capricorne 90MF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Flame Byxis 230WD
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Midnight Bull 125SF
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Counter Leone 145D
Thermal Pisces T125ES
(May. 07, 2012  12:01 PM)reality Wrote:
Storm Capricorne - JOKES. Do not get that beyblade.

Storm/Galaxy Pegasus for RF/R2F - Good for Attack combos.
Dark Cancer - For CH120 - Good for combos, but not sure if Hasbro's one is good.
Screw Capricorne - MF - not necessary, but a neat part to have.
Hell Kerbecs - BD145 - Good for Defense and Attack Combos.
Basalt Horogium - Basalt - Good for Defense.
Ray Unicorno - D125 + CS - Pretty good parts, especially the CS. Good for Defense combos.
Flame Byxis - 230 - 230 is an excellent track, but is outclassed by TH170 (Beat Lynx's track).
Gravity Perseus - AD145 and Gravity - Good Defense Track, and decent for Attack, but is outclassed.

Never get Legend Beyblades by Hasbro.
Oh , wait , that was my collection Smile Sorry , good sir ! I mislead you !
(May. 07, 2012  12:16 PM)reality Wrote: Oh , wait , that was my collection Smile Sorry , good sir ! I mislead you !

I found it odd that you posted that in the "Build me a combo!" thread as well.. aha.
You need a jump to the 4D series , my friend . Get stronger attack wheels like Flash , Vari and Blitz . Duo is a great defence and stamina wheel . But if you can't get Duo , Death would be good for defence and Phantom for stamina . Duo can be of great use in the competitive balance combo
MF-H Duo______230MB
Oh, he seems to be a Hasbro blader...

@reality- Well, you have pretty much everything a Hasbro blader needs.
But well, try getting the other two Maximum Series beys. Flame Byxis has an amazing 230 track, while EWD from Beafowl is relatively useful. Smile
(May. 07, 2012  2:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, he seems to be a Hasbro blader...

@reality- Well, you have pretty much everything a Hasbro blader needs.
But well, try getting the other two Maximum Series beys. Flame Byxis has an amazing 230 track, while EWD from Beafowl is relatively useful. Smile

He already has Flame Byxis, Jan.
i think i want to get the ultamite DX set for a defence stamina combo is that a good idea? also does it come with a MB tip?
(May. 07, 2012  2:10 PM)ampharos115 Wrote: i think i want to get the ultamite DX set for a defence stamina combo is that a good idea? also does it come with a MB tip?

Not sure about Stamina, but Defense, yes. Yes, it does come with MB.

EDIT: Yes, Stamina.
i thought duo had good stamina.
Yes, Duo has exceptionally good Stamina, and top class Defense. Wing and L Drago Guardian are good parts too!
Therefore, Ultimate DX set is an awesome buy!

Cannon- Thanks for correcting me, haha!
@TriSix and Raigeko: Okay, thank you both! BB-32 it is!
which is better pirates orojya or zero g random booster vol 1
(May. 07, 2012  12:08 PM)Cannon Wrote: Never get Legend Beyblades by Hasbro.

Unless you need a cheap D from a Counter Leone booster. Tongue_out
Is Scythe Kronos good, cause there isn't a Beywiki page on it and no one usually talks about it

What is it good for.
(May. 07, 2012  10:56 PM)Titi Rules Wrote: Is Scythe Kronos good, cause there isn't a Beywiki page on it and no one usually talks about it

What is it good for.
Get Duo uranus or Phantom orion they are a lot better. What type are you looking for?

I'm looking for a good balence bey that is reliable to win battles without custumization.
Duo Uranus, Hades Kerbecs, and Twisted Tempo do not need customization to be good.
What is a good "4d" BEY that ddosen't need custumization.
Can you please list top 3
Phantom Orion B:D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Duo Uranus 230WD

All but Phantom Orion actually need a lot of customization to be top tier, but these are the best IMO.
Thanks a lot! I mostly will get Scythe Kronos cause It is more avaliable on Ebay.
What is a Better choice, Ultimate DX set or Strongest Blader Set? I have been choosing between them for a while.
SBS: EWD, MF-H, RS, Basalt, Blitz Unicorno (My second favorite)
UDXS: Duo, 230, MB, L-R String Launcher.
Which one should I get?