Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 01, 2012  8:48 PM)The Blader97 Wrote: im new to beyblade and i think i want to go for a more balanced type. are they good? and so what would you go for balanced,attack,def.or stamina. and also i have a cygnus bey with the flame saggitario perform tip. is there a blade which i can get and use parts for both of my beys?.

I have a feeling that thats a fake. Did you but it with that tip? Is it metal?

If you want a good balance type, I'd recommend Diablo Nemesis, because it has pretty ok attack when on XF but then is also pretty good on S as well.
What is the best beyblade that is common in most stores in America,(Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R us)

Attack-
Defence-
Stamina-
Balence-
Well, for attack, I'd recommend probably Bakushin Susanow, presuming you're using a Hasbro stadium. For Defence, Twisted Tempo. For Stamina, Evil Befall. And I'm not sure of any balance.
Which is the best out of them all?
If he's playing in a Hasbro Stadium, wouldn't Lightning L-Drago be better? Since Lightning L-Drago and HF are great parts? And what about Earth Eagle? I don't see Evil Befall being worth a buy for only EWD, when Earth and WD would be much more worth the money. And I'd say Thermal Lacerta for balance I guess, since it has Thermal and HF (Thermal has had mixed testing, but meh, Lacerta is still better then most "balance" types IMO).

I'd say Twisted Tempo is undoubtably the best.
Hm... The BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set (Is that it's name?) NIB and all for $38 (Includes shipping)?
Worth it? I mean, I COULD sell a BeyLauncher or two for $8 each to a friend... I already have a BeyLauncher LR anyway... I just want this for the S Pegasis & Attack Stadium. Ahaha.
It's not a bad deal for sure, but that's not very far from the common price either, haha. If you can sell both Beylaunchers, then it really only costs $22 dollars, which is a pretty great deal, and it's still a good deal even if you only sell one of them, haha.
Is Kreis Cygnus better than other 4D beyblades like Death Quetscoatyl

and when will it be released by Hasbro
Kreis Cygnus is only good for its clear wheel and WD, which means no, it's not as good as a lot of 4D Beyblades (not all though).
And we have no idea about which beyblades Hasbro will be releasing other than the ones already confirmed...
what about death Quetzalcoatl.

is it good
Death Quetzalcoatl is great, it comes with both Death and RDF. Both of which are top tier parts for defense.
No, there are more useful 4D beys. Here are some useful beys:
Beat Lynx TH170WD
VariAres DGrin(top tier attack)
Blitz Unicorno 100RSF(top tier attack)
Flash Saggitario 230WD
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Diablo Nemisis XGrin
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Phantom Orion BGrin(top tier stamina)
Duo Uranus 230WD(top tier stamina)

I believe that is it.
Fusion Hades isn't very good at all.
I'd choose Kreis Cygnus over it because of the Clear Wheel and WD.
And y u no say "top tier attack" next to Flash .-. or y u no say "best eva in attack buy now buy now" next to it D:
So finally which should I get, Kries Cygnus or Death Quetzalcoatl.
Death Quetzalcoatl, no doubt.
Well, Fusion is good for defense because of the rubber, right?
No...no it is not..
Fusion is pretty much a terrible wheel completely, rubber does not equal defense. By that logic, Meteo, L-Drago Destroy, and L-Drago Guardian would be good for defense to.
Which one should I buy, phantom Orion or diablo nemesis? I need a direct answer please. Thank you.
Phantom Orion is generally more reliable, but it's only worth using for Stamina. If you do not have Death or Duo, Diablo is a suitable replacement option for Defense and Anti-Attack combinations.

So, it's a question of Stamina or Defense Hybridization, basically.
(May. 01, 2012  10:12 PM)Granblue Wrote: If he's playing in a Hasbro Stadium, wouldn't Lightning L-Drago be better? Since Lightning L-Drago and HF are great parts? And what about Earth Eagle? I don't see Evil Befall being worth a buy for only EWD, when Earth and WD would be much more worth the money. And I'd say Thermal Lacerta for balance I guess, since it has Thermal and HF (Thermal has had mixed testing, but meh, Lacerta is still better then most "balance" types IMO).

I'd say Twisted Tempo is undoubtably the best.

Are we forgetting good ol' Hades Kerbecs, which is MUCH more worth the money than Earth?
OK, DS isn't as good as WD, but this is arguably the best Stamina bey available to Hasbro bladers.
oh no the tip i put on myself. but is bewolf a good bey to get
(May. 02, 2012  5:03 AM)Hazel Wrote: Phantom Orion is generally more reliable, but it's only worth using for Stamina. If you do not have Death or Duo, Diablo is a suitable replacement option for Defense and Anti-Attack combinations.

So, it's a question of Stamina or Defense Hybridization, basically.
Thanks for the help!
if you look on the page before you will see what beys i have and whats the best one for me beowolf,diablo nemesis, or death something

What the heck is a beowolf...
(May. 02, 2012  9:17 PM)The Blader97 Wrote: if you look on the page before you will see what beys i have and whats the best one for me beowolf,diablo nemesis, or death something

Are you talking about Killer Beafowl? There is no such MFB named "Beowolf" to compare with Diablo Nemisis or Death Quetzalcoatl.