Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

It does help but which is best for attack? And should I get 4D beyblades or zero g beyblades?
Is the Ultimate DX set a good buy? Need to get some feedback about it before getting it since I am ordering it online for good grades. If I end up passing and getting a different bey, I might end up regretting my decision and won't have the oppurtunity to buy anything else until the end of the school year. Even then, that is if I get another good Report Card.
(Apr. 28, 2012  11:11 PM)Hobbybey Wrote: It helps, thanks

(Apr. 29, 2012  1:43 AM)Hobbybey Wrote: It does help but which is best for attack? And should I get 4D beyblades or zero g beyblades?

Please don't double post.

(Apr. 29, 2012  2:03 AM)Secret B Wrote: Is the Ultimate DX set a good buy? Need to get some feedback about it before getting it since I am ordering it online for good grades. If I end up passing and getting a different bey, I might end up regretting my decision and won't have the oppurtunity to buy anything else until the end of the school year. Even then, that is if I get another good Report Card.

Yes. The UDX is an excellent buy. You get the DUO wheel, which is the best Defense wheel. But if you can find a cheap Duo Uranus somewhere else, then recommend getting the separate one, mainly so you can get Flash Sagittario with the rest of the money.
What set/package brings a bb-10 attack stadium but that it's *Clear*?
NOT like the BBP DX set because that one is black.
Which other one is clear like the Wolf and Pegasis one that brings 2 launchers?
(Apr. 29, 2012  7:41 AM)✞OddFuture♕ Wrote: What set/package brings a bb-10 attack stadium but that it's *Clear*?

The Galaxy Pegasis DX Set has the clear stadium as well. But comes with GP, 3SG, SL, BPC (Only JAP).
(Apr. 29, 2012  8:13 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  7:41 AM)✞OddFuture♕ Wrote: What set/package brings a bb-10 attack stadium but that it's *Clear*?

The Galaxy Pegasis DX Set has the clear stadium as well. But comes with GP, 3SG, SL, BPC (Only JAP).
Awesome. Thanks for the answer, it helped.

ok after being at Aska Question get a awnser #2 for half an hour im gonna try here so where should i buy a attack stadium any coulour will do
I already linked you to the only thread that helps with where to find products. There is no other thread that is used for that purpose.
Which should I buy blitz unicorno, variares, or flash sagittario? Also should I buy the 3 seg grip with a suspension?
(Apr. 29, 2012  5:03 PM)Hobbybey Wrote: Which should I buy blitz unicorno, variares, or flash sagittario? Also should I buy the 3 seg grip with a suspension?

Flash Saggitario, the Flash wheel is currently the best for Attack, better than Blitz and VariAres. Also, 230WD is a bonus.

The 3 Seg Grip is useful for comfortability, but only if you don't already have a grip. The suspension reduces launch power, but also reduces stress on your handle so the probability of breakage is less.
Great, thanks for the help.
Which is the best to get for
attack
defense
stamina

Right now
Attack: Flash Sagittario
Defense: Duo Uranus (could possibly be Thief Phoenic if E230 stays legal, but there is still minimum testing on it)
Stamina: Duo Uranus/Phantom Orion
Are these what I should buy
Flash saggitario
ultimate bey set
ultimate dx set
attack stadium (I need this)
Thanks
Yes;
You mean Strongest Blade Set? If so, no, because you'd be getting Flash and Duo already;
Yes;
Yes.

Still recommend Phantom Orion for those cases of Duos having no-so "best" stamina.
im new to beyblade and i think i want to go for a more balanced type. are they good? and so what would you go for balanced,attack,def.or stamina. and also i have a cygnus bey with the flame saggitario perform tip. is there a blade which i can get and use parts for both of my beys?.
meteo l-drago absorb df105lrf or killer beafowl uw145ewd
MLD Absorb, the track and tip are pretty rare, as well as being really useful. The only thing good on Befall is the tip, which is slightly better than WD, but not by enough to be noticeable.
Galaxy Pegasis DX Set for $25, but used. Confused ?
If everything is still in working order, that is still a fantastic deal.
from where and which shop
what shop do you buy these 4d beys from?
Go to Stores With Beyblade in Stock thread. Smile
i dont understand which shop or online shop should i get 4d beys from
im new to beyblade and i think i want to go for a more balanced type. are they good? and so what would you go for balanced,attack,def.or stamina. and also i have a cygnus bey with the flame saggitario perform tip. is there a blade which i can get and use parts for both of my beys?.