Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 03, 2009  10:59 PM)Kei Wrote: Get the first one. You are still getting MFB, and if you get a GFC UM, then it will be well worth it.
(Jan. 04, 2009  3:45 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: But with the second one there's more of a chance to get pisces, Libra wheels(which seems thicker than the previous Starter and Booster), and 2 fragile Ldrago launchers.

Thanks, theintoy has 7 RBV 2 left in their stock, if they run out of it before I give my order(A week from now on) then I'll definitely use japan-toys.com
Just ordered 5 RBV 2, 2 of each defence and attack reshuffles to resell, attack stadium and ldrago.
Bought from japan-toys international site. Have to wait 3-4 days for them to restock though.
i live in uk how long do you guys think it will take a beyblade to get to me
It depends on where the beyblade is coming from.
should i get some mfbs now or wait a bit and get the new ones (storm Peg,rock leo,ect)
If your funds are limited, wait for Storm Pegasis at least. Rubber Flat is going to be incredibly useful.
2 x L Drago 105F
3 x HMS RBA 2

or

2 x L Drago 105F
1 x Attack & Balance Re-Shuffle

or

2 x L Drago 105F
1 x Defense & Stamina Re-Shuffle

or

1 x L Drago 105F

or

3 x L Drago 105F
1 x HMS RBA 2

or

1 x L Drago 105F
2 x HMS RBA 2

What I don't have here are:
Aquarrio
DGMSUV
L Drago 105F

What are your suggestions?
1 x L Drago 105F
(Jan. 16, 2009  6:39 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: 1 x L Drago 105F

thanks Smile
Anyone know of a realible place to order some MFB. Im not ordering from ideal because they still have not sent my Libra preorder, Toywiz, or MOJ because my parents refuse too.

I've heard mixed reviews from Japan Toys so im not sure yet.
Japan Toys would be your best bet in that situation.
Am looking for a mfb beyblade, i dont trust the websites if there is any one willing to send me a mfb beyblade for cash please pm me
ps* im in uk
(Jan. 16, 2009  11:47 PM)ZAK Wrote: Am looking for a mfb beyblade, i dont trust the websites if there is any one willing to send me a mfb beyblade for cash please pm me
ps* im in uk

this is a website
i mean the ones that sell stuff lol
cuz ones i order a psp off a websitte my dad payed for it but they never gave it us
The main thing when buying from websites is to make sure to use paypal so if something goes wrong you won't really be at a loss.
But i much rather buy from shop now after that incident
Tongue_out_wink
any1 wanna sell me new mfb blades
Theintoy.
Wait untill the new releases though. Most parts out now will be out classed soon.
Does anyone know of another place to buy MFB's other than toywiz, theintoy, ideal808, japan-toys, ebay, YJA?
(Jan. 18, 2009  12:31 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Does anyone know of another place to buy MFB's other than toywiz, theintoy, ideal808, japan-toys, ebay, YJA?

Nope, those are the main. Why do want to know others?
I have a general question (and a probably stupid one too).
I was going to order on YJA through MOJ, but I want to, first, know how much money (with all the funds and shipping on the lowest rate) it'll cost if I spent about $15 on Beyblade auctions. Thank you in advance!
(Jan. 18, 2009  12:47 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  12:31 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: Does anyone know of another place to buy MFB's other than toywiz, theintoy, ideal808, japan-toys, ebay, YJA?

toywiz => overpriced.
theintoy => has a limited selection.
ideal808 => also a bit overpriced.
japan-toys....the shipping is just whoa!
YJA => would need to buy a MFB Lot not a single item. It would make no sense to go through all that work for only 1 MFB Confused

I just want to know if there is another option that might be better or cheaper because $35 for one beyblade is a little ridiculous.
(Jan. 18, 2009  1:18 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2009  12:47 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

toywiz => overpriced.
theintoy => has a limited selection.
ideal808 => also a bit overpriced.
japan-toys....the shipping is just whoa!
YJA => would need to buy a MFB Lot not a single item. It would make no sense to go through all that work for only 1 MFB Confused

I just want to know if there is another option that might be better or cheaper because $35 for one beyblade is a little ridiculous.

*theintoy => has a limited selection. has the widest range of selection aside from YJA and japan-toys.

Using either japan-toys or YJA would surely be expensive due to shipping, however, the price is almost the same since the Beyblade prices are half the ones sold in the USA or UK based stores.

You should also note that we are in a time where geographically Beyblade is actively known in Japan and some parts of far-east that they are in a state of rare colletibles, so if you are willing to buy one you will have to put your hand under the stone, Beyblades were out in my country after 6 months I had bought my first one...

Besides, there is a seller in eBay who sells a Pegasis 105F for almost $26( shipping free), so you can try your chance with them...