Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Pretty sure that's a regular Driger V2.
Also pretty certain that the Dranzer V2 is the RC blade.
and the Dragoon V2 in the corner is also an RC blade.
It has Voltaic Ape dibsed (lol I made up a word) it in the eBay topic
Hey is there any suggestions of a Heavy Attack/Heavy Endurance blade
I want it to be like a crazy blade but can still stay spinning for long.
Um you should put that in the 'ask a question' thread.
Also, Attack and Endurance are kind of contradictory - they don't come in the same beyblade. :\
is this fake? :\
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yes.
All TT Hongli blades are fake.

That is also a question better suited for the Ask a Question thread.
thks
Do you guys think that this is a overall good deal for a Pegasus 105F? Or would I be better off ordering from YJA or Toys R Us using MOJ? (I'm looking at overall price with shipping)

Also where would be the best place to purchase a new stadium? I would prefer a Tornado Balance, but I am also eying the new MFB stadiums.

|EDIT| Wrong link.
God no, TheIntoy or YJA is better by far. Also if you get the new stadiums try to get Attack stadium witch also has a Tornado Ridge
That person on ebay is actually selling Pegasis 105F for the same price as theintoy but since the person on ebay is offering free shipping it will overall cost much less. Smile
But I think you'd be much better buying it off YJA or TRU Japan but since the shipping will be most likely be very expensive, buy more than one item at once instead of just getting one blade.
What is the average price for MOJ's fees? Would it be around $10 for orders starting at around $30? What about shipping costs? (The website is a little unclear about this...)

I was thinking of buying the Pegasis DX set plus another starter set. (The DX set includes 105F and the attack stadium right?)

This would cost around $35, without shipping from TRU JP and without MOJ's fees and shipping. Is this the way to go?

Thank you so much, it means a lot. Stupid Thanks!

(I hope this is the right thread for this.)
It will be atleast 30$ for shipping. MOJ is best for large orders instead, because shipping isn't much more even if you add like ten more items to your list.
(Feb. 08, 2009  12:05 AM)Aqua_24 Wrote: That person on ebay is actually selling Pegasis 105F for the same price as theintoy but since the person on ebay is offering free shipping it will overall cost much less. Smile
But I think you'd be much better buying it off YJA or TRU Japan but since the shipping will be most likely be very expensive, buy more than one item at once instead of just getting one blade.
I'd get the Attack and Balance Reshuffle from the intoy. £23 for 3 blades and a string shooter including Black Pegasus
I am actually just about to take the plunge with the same guy as bluelink pointed out. Shipping to Canada is only $3.00, and when that is considered Ideal actually comes out more expensive. This is my first MFB hence waiting for the new boosters does not make sense, and I won't be buying lots till summer since my internship does not begin until May. I know it still comes out converted to $37-38 CAD brought to my door and that is overpriced for a single blade, but I cannot find a cheaper alternative. Is this my best option?
Your best option is to wait and not buy single blades. Buying several at a time is far cheaper.
If I remember right this watch made by Hasbro had AR' that could actually be used on blades. Am I right?
Cause theres a Bistool AR
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beyblades-childs-w...1|240:1318
Yeah I remember them. Would it be legal to use those AR's?
Dunno cause they look exactly like Wing Cross and Reverse Wolf, not sure about the black one though
If it is then I'm gonna have it alright?
That's fine. They occasionally come up in lotsanyway. Smile

Judging by the stickers and size I think the black one is Kid/Master Dragoon or Kid/Master Draciel? Probably the latter.....though that could be wrong. The longer I stare at it the harder it is to work out. XD

Oh but are those clear watch faces detchable? Because I'm guessing if you have to remove something to make it compatible with the beyblade, it's probably illegal. Unhappy And judging by the fact that each AR comes with one I'm thinking they're probably not....
I remember that watch, got it for a friends birthday... It is probally Illegal as it comes with a non-beyblade product
This watch is still in the corner shop I live near, I could go to the shop and check closely at it for you? But you'll have to wait until Monday the 23rd as I got no school anymore and I'm too lazy to go during school holidays...
Can't wait till then ends tomorrow. All I need to know is if they actually go on real blades?
A shop that still sells beyblade stuff? Where is this? <refer to signature to see my current expression>
Hanwell, West London

He only has 2 off them, but because there rare he sells it for £20...
its not a beyblade shop, its just a NewsAgents that has a small rack with toys in the corner, such as power rangers and stuff...about 2 years ago they had Dragoon GT and Gigars but I didnt buy it then...(stupid me :p)