Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

An Beat Lynx TH170WD or an Flash Saggitario 230WD
Both are essential, tbh, and none are great uncustomized.
So, it all depends on what you have already. Smile
Should I buy LDD?
Since I wanna buy UDX which already comes with LDG it's a bit hard for me to decide whether to buy both or eliminate one.
Considering L Drago Destroy, and then considering an individual L Drago Guardian would actually lead me to say that both have nothing but niche uses in Attack and Defense respectively. And of course, the added bonus which every L Drago offers- Spin Steal. :\
So I'd actually ask you to not waste money on these, and get more competitive ones.

But when we consider that you'd actually get a UDXS, then that is definitely better. Not due to LDG, but due to Duo Uranus. Smile
I Can get only one set
1. Dark Wolf DF145 FS and Ray Serpant M145 MS
2. Rock Giraffe R145 WB and Torch Gemios W105 CS
3. Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF and Thunder Leone GB145 BS
4. Earth Virgo GB145 BS and Evil Pisces ED145 WD
I would go for Set 2. Since R145 and CS have good use.
I was also thinking of buying it, Thanks!
If this purchase of yours is going to be once in a very long time, then I strongly suggest you to wait a bit longer, and get better things. I think its just about time that the Maximum Series beys arrived in India... The Summer Vacations might see their release...
Thats no big deal ill buy them again and by summer vacation do u mean the month of Apri?l
I really need help with plastic hunting

Waiborg?
Voltaic ape?
Dranzer V2
Draciel V
Dranzer V
Dragoon V
Driger V2
random booster vol 11
Polta
Master dragoon
Master Draciel

Im looking for collection purposes and maybe competitive too
(Mar. 29, 2012  12:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: That set has a carp stadium.

Ok thanks for the information but which one should I get
I've got 30 pounds voucher for Amazon. If I can get anything under 12 pounds that is worth getting please tell me! Smile
Diablo Nemesis or Flash Sagittario?
Flash all the way.
This is a real Dragoon Grip Attacker, correct?
I'm not familiar with early Plastic gen boxes, and it just seems goofy to me lol, but I'm pretty sure it's real, right?
Is this legit? and is sonokong's LL2 as good as takara's?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Metal-Fight-Beyb...256929a6df

Thanks,
PunkBlader
That is completely legitimate, yes, and SonoKong's LL2s are as "good" as TT's - but what "good" is apparently has a very different meaning, to you and I...
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:42 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: What do you mean by that?

It all depends about your preferences. Maybe he likes BeyLaunchers (string) better. It's all up to you.
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:12 AM)EnVe Wrote: This is a real Dragoon Grip Attacker, correct?
I'm not familiar with early Plastic gen boxes, and it just seems goofy to me lol, but I'm pretty sure it's real, right?

Yee. It's legit. Atleast I think so. It's been a while since i've seen plastic gen boxes. Plus this is one of the number beys (iirc). So... go for it! Oh, and. What site are you getting it from?!
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:42 AM)PunkBlader Wrote: What do you mean by that?

I mean the LL2 is not "good".

It's not even "mediocre", really, but if it's what you're after, the two brands are the same, save for occasional manufacturing discrepancies.
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:02 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  1:12 AM)EnVe Wrote: This is a real Dragoon Grip Attacker, correct?

Yee. It's legit. Atleast I think so. It's been a while since i've seen plastic gen boxes. Plus this is one of the number beys (iirc). So... go for it! Oh, and. What site are you getting it from?!
Yahoo Japan Auction my friend, the best place to find beyblades ever.
Also,
Does anybody have the skills to tell me what most of these parts are, Plastics Noob Reporting for duty!
Can anybody tell me what that is to the left of the random Wyborg combo and to the right of Driger V?!
Is that a carpin (don't want to get warned, or worse Wink) Poseidon?!
Or I'm I just seeing things and it's an Orca Diver?!
But I think the bitchip is to yellow to be Orca Diver Grin! bad lighting? *prays*
But at the same time it looks a little to dark...
Anybody know what it is? Tongue_out
I'm attempting to get back into beyblade after realizing all my old beyblades had been given away. I have no idea what to get, and really no idea what's out there. I probably won't be doing too much competing in the near future - just me and a friend or two messing around. What do I need to buy to get started? A few tops and a stadium? Most tops come with launchers, yes?

I've looked at the "What to buy in MFB" thread - are those good guidelines for a beginner?

Thanks!
Which Two should I buy from these following beys:
Death Quetzalcoatl, Variares, Phantom Orion, jade jupiter, and beat lynx.
If you prefer Defense, Death Quetzalcoatl and Beat Lynx.

If you prefer Attack, VariAres and Beat Lynx.

If you prefer Stamina, Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx.
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:57 AM)EnVe Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  2:02 AM)Tris Wrote:

Yahoo Japan Auction my friend, the best place to find beyblades ever.
Also,
Does anybody have the skills to tell me what most of these parts are, Plastics Noob Reporting for duty!
Can anybody tell me what that is to the left of the random Wyborg combo and to the right of Driger V?!
Is that a carpin (don't want to get warned, or worse Wink) Poseidon?!
Or I'm I just seeing things and it's an Orca Diver?!
But I think the bitchip is to yellow to be Orca Diver Grin! bad lighting? *prays*
But at the same time it looks a little to dark...
Anybody know what it is? Tongue_out
It's a Cyber Dragoon AR just lacking stickers. :-/ So Far i see these parts:
Burning Kerberous, Cyber Dragoon, Driger V, Wolborg 2, Dranzer F, Dragoon F, Dragoon V, Dragoon V2, Dragoon G, Master Dranzer, Trypio, Master Dragoon, Seaborg and Wyborg.
Hope this helps, sorry it doesn't look like its what you might want it to be.
Not sure what the little black one in the middle is though.