Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 16, 2012  2:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: ???
First off, who gave you that combination? Never heard of it being a good Defense combo... But well-

Well, advantage is of two types, financial or competitive.

For financial advantage-
MF 2 set.
Duo Uranus
Dark Bull/Midnight Bull
Beat Lynx
Ray Gil

For Competitive Advantage-
MF 2 Set
Duo Uranus
Dark Bull
Beat Lynx
Blitz Unicorno

I got it from the top tier list: 'Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Duo Bull/Kerbecs/Aquario BD145/TH170 RDF/RS/RSF/CS'

If that isnt a good combination what is? Also is the clear beystadium 1 worth buying for testing?
Ah, I did not notice that, sorry.
As it is in the Competitive Combos list, it is supposed to be good. Smile

So, yeah. I helped you with whatever you needed. The post had been edited before already. Check it. Smile

But still, people said that Duo was easier to KO when on a tall track, as it cannot take hits from below. So I'd still prefer the BD145 one. You may choose whichever combo you prefer, and I have already given you the list of beys from which you can get the parts you need except for this-
Grand Cetus WD145/T125RS (for RS)

Your Purchase query is solved!

I'd need to get a confirmation on this thing(Duo on tall tracks- Good/Bad?), though...
(Mar. 16, 2012  2:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Ah, I did not notice that, sorry.
As it is in the Competitive Combos list, it is supposed to be good. Smile

So, yeah. I helped you with whatever you needed. The post had been edited before already. Check it. Smile

But still, people said that Duo was easier to KO when on a tall track, as it cannot take hits from below. So I'd still prefer the BD145 one. You may choose whichever combo you prefer, and I have already given you the list of beys from which you can get the parts you need except for this-
Grand Cetus WD145/T125RS (for RS)

Your Purchase query is solved!

I'd need to get a confirmation on this thing(Duo on tall tracks- Good/Bad?), though...

Here's some stuff i found about Duo and TH170:
Duo performs very well on 230, B: D, TH170, and AD145. Tracks such as TH170 and 230 are detrimental to a Beyblade's performance when combined with Duo in attack mode.

(Just realised it says in Attack mode, and that is bad)

So i'm probably just going to go for BD145 as it is a proven defensive track, and like you said it makes sense that it will take less hits than with TH170.

Also as i mentioned before: Is it worth buying a BB-10 Clear Attack Stadium for testing purposes?
BB-10 is one of the first things a beyblader must buy, so a BIG YES!
You must get it, if you have an access to buying it.
(Mar. 16, 2012  3:03 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: BB-10 is one of the first things a beyblader must buy, so a BIG YES!
You must get it, if you have an access to buying it.

Oh right, should i buy a clear one or does it not really matter?
The color does not matter, you know....
(Mar. 16, 2012  3:08 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The color does not matter, you know....

Well, i didn't really mean it was to do with the colour, i thought the clear attack one might have been shaped differently or whatever xD
No, there is no such difference whatsoever. Smile
(Mar. 16, 2012  3:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: No, there is no such difference whatsoever. Smile

Thanks for the help, just worked out the cheapest i can get all of that stuff for is £60...
Got a lot of saving up to do, although that isn't a bad price for 3 blades, bb-10 and MF2 set.
anyone know where i can get beat lynx.jade jupiter, sonokong version and if so would it be worth it to get them?
All over eBay. About $15 each.
Look out though, every other listing is a fake one, they're scattered everywhere. Almost bought one earlier tonight, thank God I remembered to check.
well what about NON ebay sites i mean i got the other 4D beys handled i know a site (a good one too trusted as well) I just need BL and JJ so i can have RB and TH170
A shop that i'm going to has bakushin sunsanow and spiral capricorn, i can probably only buy one so which should i get, i already have twisted and earth so in the hasbro metagame i'm pretty much done for stamina and DEFENCE, which is why i am hesitant at buying bakushin, the best attack wheel i have is ray so would it be worthwile me getting spiral capricorn, i already have an 85 but i only have a worn rf, f and hf/s attack tips, i'm confused
I'd say go for Spiral Capricorn. Spiral has good upward smash so it is as good as (if not better than) Ray. Then, it also has the MF tip which has found use in Flash combos as well as in Gravity BD145 MF. And being in Hasbro stadium, MF is one of the best attack tips to use.
thanks, i was planning on getting flash so it looks like spiral is the way to go, but i don't think it will stand a chance against my friends duo and diablo, i'll get it for the tip anyway and then i'll get flash sag
For countering Duo and Diablo in BB-10, you have only two options if you are limited to pre-4D parts:
1. Use spin-stealers like MF MLD CH120 XF or MLDTR145EWD...
2. Hope that they mislaunch.

But yeah, Flash beats them easily... as per the indication given in the Flash discussion thread.
Sadly i don't have bb10, or meteo, can get 4d parts of ebay but my friend mislaunches a lot, i have mld assault version, but that has no rubber on it so useless for spin stealing, if ,meteo l drago absorb has rubber i can probably get that soon
Mmhmm, I do not mislaunch a lot, I have successfully ruined my ll2 so it doesn't launch properly most of the time!!! But I am still wondering whether or not to get flash sag, as I have diablo and duo as apple stated above, I need an attack type and I heard flash is getting some great results, but surely variares is better than flash, so which should I get?
Ps, when u wrote "flash beats them easily" where u referring to duo and diablo, or meteo l drago??
Variares isn't as good as flash as it has more recoil, however variares has the left spin ability

I've been looking to buy some plastic and hms beys for a while now, i don't have any apart from a broken driger ms, was hoping to buy 1 bey of plastic and one hms bey to start of with, i can't buy anything really expensive, i can only buy of ebay and my budget is 15 quid for each bey, thanks
So surely if flash is better than variares then kei would have put it on the competetive metal fight combos list...? Surely if people claim it is better than variares it has been tested quite extensively and kei is a mod so he would have an eye on most things going on in wbo, if it is worthy of a place on the list, then kei would have given it one surely?!
Lol, went into surely mode!!
That list hasn't been updated for a while i think
UDXS + Kreis, Diablo, Flash + Beylauncher Suspension for $122.64. Good deal?
(Mar. 17, 2012  1:20 PM)Tech Wrote: UDXS + Kreis, Diablo, Flash + Beylauncher Suspension for $122.64. Good deal?

No, not really.

UDXS = $40
Kreis = $13
Diablo = $13
Flash = $13
Suspension = $5

So, the total is approx. $84..
You could essentially save more than $35.
Sorry can somebody answer my question before
Seriously now, what should my next move be, I have udxs and diablo 4d wise, should it be flash or not, I still have my reservations as to how good it actually is, I seriously doubt that it could top variares or blitz... But please correct me if I am wrong...
Ps. Apple don't answer this, Im coming to ur house 2day anyways!!