Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I do not know of any remotely useful Aries Beyblades, so I'm going to just not bother trying to figure out what "returns" should be.

Screw Capricorne has a very nice Performance Tip.
Often times, for the rerelease of Aries in BB-87, along with Pisces and Aquario it is referred to as 'Returns' in multiple toy store websites.

Either way, it's still useless, you can get 145D through better methods.
Is This trade good?
Flame libra for Grand Cetus WD145RS(Hasbro) and TT left string launcher?
It is good for whomever is getting the Cetus + Launcher...
A few questions from a new user:
What should I buy first?

Earth Eagle 135WD
Dark Libra ED135SD
Hades (Metal Fusion) (Hell Crown?)
Twisted Tempo (Basalt Horogium) 145WD
Lightning L-Drago

Also, i'm not sure about what to buy to get Hades. I already have BD145 from Gravity Destroyer BD145XF, so I'm thinking Hell Crown instead of Hell Kerbecs.

One final question: How is RSF different from RS, and should I try to get RSF (I got RS from Grand Setus/Cetus)
The beys you are referring 2 from the Eagle Double Pack have 145 and ED145. Also, it's Ketos/Cetus technically.

First part of last question doesn't really belong here, but RSF has a semi-flat tip while RS has a sharp tip. RS has some extra stamina but the balance is a lot worse. RSF isn't really necessary, things like CS, RB and RDF are better tbh.

As for the beys, Hell isn't really as necessary. You can get Hell Crown just to have Boost Mode and the FB, or Kerbecs for the nice colors, extra BD145, random DS and Kerbecs CW. Personally, I would choose Kerbecs if I didn't have it already.

As for beys, LLD is outclassed now, and since you have access to TT parts as shown by the GP BD145XF, your best options are Hell/Hades Kerbecs and Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo.

If you really want a good way to start, pick up a Strongest Blader Set and Phantom Orion, then try for a UDXS (or at least the Duo Uranus).
The reason I was considering Lightning L-Drago was that I need Smash Attack parts. Other than maybe Gravity, all my parts are utterly outclassed for Smash Attack.

I would get Blitz Unicornio, but I can't find one that isn't either $50 or out of stock.
Just use Gravity, at least it still has use.

The Strongest Blader Set also gives you Blitz, which is top-tier, and Phantom has use in both attack and stamina (AD145RF and AD145WD/TH170D. Hell, even B : D can work if you're facing a defense type that isn't Duo.)
I was just thinking about the possibility of Lighting L-Drago BD145XF, though Blitz (and possibly Beat) is much better than Lightning in terms of smash Attack. I'm worrying about recoil, too; in Barrage Mode, Blitz has problems with that. Of course, who says I have to put it in Barrage Mode, anyway?
Blitz>Beat>Lightning, absolutely.

Blitz is better in Assault mode anyways, don't bother with Barrage.

BD145 + XF + Every MW that isn't Hell/Hades=Bloody floor-scraping murder.

This is getting off topic, just follow the suggestions I gave you and you should be fine.
Then what kind of douche put Lightning L-Drago BD145RSF as an Attack custom on Beywiki?

Probably should have realized that, though.

Ignorance is definitely not bliss.
watch your mouth maybe it was a good combo back then

is the Kreis Cygnus Starter Set good

is Flash Sagittario good

and is diablo nemesis good

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-BY37722...BB-85.html

are those MF-H
RSF? Wait what?

It dominated attack for a while, from when it was discovered up until the advent of things like Fang, Beat and VariAres.

EDIT: aquriomaster, first let's get this straight because it's been pissing me off and some others for a rather long time. It is spelled A-Q-U-A-R-I-O, not A-Q-U-R-I-O.

Kreis sucks, has too much recoil and like no stamina because the MW only slides and is not fully free-spinning.
Diablo is a powerful attacker, so yes it is good.
Flash seems to be decent, but there hasn't been enough testing yet.

As of right now, your best bet is Diablo.

And yes, MF2s are very useful and have been since they were released.
okay happy now i fixed it

thank you

I want to get some kind of a portable stadium to take to the park to meet up with friends and play with. Do they sell the mobile beystadiums still or should I make plans for a custom mobile stadium?

Basically I need something that can fit in my backpack and go that is just for fun.
BB-10 is probably just as portable and infinitely more useful than any Hasbro portable stadium.
(Feb. 25, 2012  5:01 AM)Dan Wrote: BB-10 is probably just as portable and infinitely more useful than any Hasbro portable stadium.

I am not spending 50 bucks on a stadium. Especially in an area that does not have bey blade tourneys anyway.

And if it is going to go in a backpack only hard plastic is suitable. The thin material bey stadiums are usually made of would get wrecked.
The cheapest "mobile" stadium you'll find is a hasbro mobile beystadium($30?!?!). BB-10 is still better, and if you're lucky, you can find a cheap one.
Or you could buy something like the BB-32 which costs around 45 bucks and includes Dark Wolf, Storm Pegasis, 2 BeyLaunchers, and an Attack Stadium.

But if you're set on getting a Mobile BeyStadium, you might as well get what you want Smile
is diablo nemesis worth the money
(Feb. 25, 2012  12:33 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: RSF? Wait what?

It dominated attack for a while, from when it was discovered up until the advent of things like Fang, Beat and VariAres.

EDIT: aquriomaster, first let's get this straight because it's been pissing me off and some others for a rather long time. It is spelled A-Q-U-A-R-I-O, not A-Q-U-R-I-O.

Kreis sucks, has too much recoil and like no stamina because the MW only slides and is not fully free-spinning.
Diablo is a powerful attacker, so yes it is good.
Flash seems to be decent, but there hasn't been enough testing yet.

As of right now, your best bet is Diablo.

And yes, MF2s are very useful and have been since they were released.

one more thing

which is worth my money and is this a site i can trust

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-BY38782...25Eds.html

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-BY38784...B-109.html

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-42798-C...Orion.html

http://www.toynk.com/product/TAK-42811-C...B-114.html

Yes, Toynk Toys is a trustable site. Out of those, either go with Phantom Orion or VariAres, depends whether you want Defense or Stamina and what you already have.
Alright, so the best Combos i have are
Attack: Galaxy Pegasis 100RF/R2F
Stamina: Earth Sagittario DF145SD
Defense: Basalt Horogium D125CS
I have a €30-€40 budget, so roughly 3-4 beys.
Which ones to buy to improve my combos, and what would the final combos be?
Galaxy is not a good Attack Metal Wheel, so Get some beys with good attack parts. How about Vari ares and Rock Zurafa since you already Have R2F and they provide good parts (R145 + Vari ares)? You could also get Death Quetzocoatl for defense and Phantom Orion for Stamina.
I was wondering if the Meteo L Drago Assault 85 XF that Hasbro released is good money or should I get the Big Bang Pegasus and Phantom Orion remodel sets.