Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

The stickers don't look too great, but do you know what condition the RC is in? That's a big part of its value.
That is mainly what I'm after. I'll ask him for a picture of the RC.
Should I get poison zurafa or cyclone Herculeo?
Poison Zurafa if you're going for performance; Cyclone Herculeo if you're going for looks. S130 and MB are pretty nice parts to have, and Herculeo is a really nice-looking CW.
OK, I probably know the answer, but, after my Ultimate DX Set arrives, what should I get out of these:
  1. Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
  2. Strongest Blader Set
  3. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
  4. Screw Capricorn 90MF
  5. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Note: I already have CS, Phantom, RF, Bull (x2), Aquario.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...-CA-Others

Kaiba, here is the link to the pictures. The Spoiler is where the picture of the Dragoon MSUV is, with all the parts.

It looks like it's still in pretty good condition..

EDIT: So what price should I offer for it then?
(Jan. 15, 2012  6:48 PM)Stealth Serpent Wrote: OK, I probably know the answer, but, after my Ultimate DX Set arrives, what should I get out of these:
  1. Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
  2. Strongest Blader Set
  3. Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
  4. Screw Capricorn 90MF
  5. Diablo Nemesis XGrin
Note: I already have CS, Phantom, RF, Bull (x2), Aquario.

Hell Kerbecs. BD145 for Phantom Aquario BD145CS,
Should I get:

Ray Unicorno (TT) - To make MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145 CS
and
Dark Gasher - To make MF Blitz Unicorno CH120 R2F

or

Death Quetz - To make MF-H Death/Basalt Aquario/Quetz BD145 RDF
and
Phantom Orion - To make MF-F Phantom Orion AD145 WD

or

Vari Ares
and } To make MF-H Vari Ares R145 RF
Rock Giraffe
I would go with the second option.

Blitz is still powerful on a 100, which you should have. This makes the purchase of Dark Gasher not too great, because it only enhances your combo slightly. RDF, from the Death Quetz in the 2nd option, is also a fine substitute to Ray Unicorno's CS. Also, in the 2nd option you recieve Top-Tier Stamina and Defense wheels.
okay right now I have phantom orion B: D and Basalt Horogium 145 wd. Is beat Lynx a good buy for my next bey? if not what is the most viable option to buy with the most top tier parts that will pair well with my current beys. thanks.
if you are looking for an attack type, get variares and get hell kerbecs for BD145 (also hell kerbecs' parts are usefull in some way
(Jan. 15, 2012  6:49 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SELLING-...-CA-Others

Kaiba, here is the link to the pictures. The Spoiler is where the picture of the Dragoon MSUV is, with all the parts.

It looks like it's still in pretty good condition..

EDIT: So what price should I offer for it then?

Could someone please answer this?

I'm hoping I'm not breaking the rules. It isn't on the same page..sorry if I can't do this.

i think somone is already buying it
How much does Galeon usually cost? How about Galman?
I have been using a right string launcher and a left spin hasbro launcher with a long takara ripcord and I was wondering I I should just get a beylauncher LR
Yes; the beylauncher L/R is really a neccesery purchase if you are using a light launcher for left spin beys.
Well, basically, I might as well have no beys what so ever. So, I would like if anyone could tell me any must-haves for beyblading.
I am wondering which beyblade should I buy Jade Jupiter or Beat Lynx.
Without any other context? Beat Lynx.
You're making us look up BB numbers?

The Galaxy Pegasus DX set is probably more easily available. I'd go with that one.
(Jan. 17, 2012  5:46 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: You're making us look up BB numbers?

The Galaxy Pegasus DX set is probably more easily available. I'd go with that one.

Sorry
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-BEYB...130wt_1141

Is this real or fake? I doubt they would've made fake Kreis Cygnus' already, but..

Are those "Limited WBBA Parts" Real?? I'm just wondering.